- Make-up mirror
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Cable TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Ironing set
- Room size (sqm): 35
- Smoking rooms
- Hydro-massage bath
- Telephone in the bathroom
- Living room: 1
- Satellite TV
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Carpeted floors
- Wake-up service
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Internet access
Royal Atlas Hotel
- 25Km from Aeropuerto de Al Massira (AGA) Airport
- Free WiFi
- 0Km to beach
- 0Km to town centre
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Royal Atlas Hotel is situated in lush gardens a mere 10 m from Agadir Beach in exotic Morocco. This superb 5 Star vacation retreat offers traditional Moroccan hospitality, ... Continue reading
The Royal Atlas Hotel is situated in lush gardens a mere 10 m from Agadir Beach in exotic Morocco. This superb 5 Star vacation retreat offers traditional Moroccan hospitality, delicious food, and a host of relaxing facilities with 3 golf courses nearby. All types of travellers will get a goodnight's rest in the 338 pleasantly designed guestrooms boasting modern amenities. Guests to the Royal Atlas Hotel can relax on marvellous beaches and explore countless attractions as well as stroll along the main shopping and entertainment street to Souk Al Had, with cafes and traditional boutiques in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Kids Club
- Nightclub/DJ (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- VIP room facilities
- Early Breakfast, Continental, Reservations Required (Must be requested), Daily: 04:00 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Reservations Required, Once a week: 19:30 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Moroccan, Reservations Required, Once a week: 19:30 - 23:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00.
- Late Lunch, Daily: 15:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Red Wine; White Wine; Rose Wine; Vodka; Gin; Rum; Whiskey; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee; Coke; Fanta; Sprite.
- Bar (Stone Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 23:30.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
The Royal Atlas Hotel features 338 twin, single, triple and family guestrooms that can accommodate up to 4 people. Each room has a complete bathroom, individually controlled air conditioning, 220V, desk, in-room safe, direct-dial phone, Satellite TV with 35 channels, mini bar, and a balcony with garden views. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake-up calls. Executive rooms have CD players and tea and coffee making facilities.
24-hour reception, Concierge service, 24 hour room service, currency exchange, laundry service, boutique, lift, babysitting service, safe deposit box, Internet connection, limousine, VIP car, mini bus, business centre, conference and banquet facilities for up to 560 people, 4 breakout rooms, and wedding services. There is a local tax of MAD29 per person per night payable directly to the hotel. Please dress appropriately for formal international dining and note that swim-wear is not allowed in the main bar or restaurant area.
To make booking a holiday at Royal Atlas Hotel in Agadir easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Royal Atlas Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
1 MAD = £0.08
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : BD 20 AOUT, Agadir, Morocco, 80000
Please wait while we load the map for Royal Atlas Hotel
Questions and Answers about Royal Atlas Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
1. Does the hotel provide beach/pool towels 2. Are there tea/coffee making facilities in the rooms? 1 Answer
Hi Pool towels are provided yes but there are no tea/coffee facilities in the rooms
Added 1 year, 1 month ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member