Kenzi Europa Hotel
- 25Km from AL MASSIRA (AGA) Airport
- 100m to beach
- 300m to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun terrace
- Water park
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in the hotel rooms
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The four-star Kenzi Europa Hotel is located in the popular resort of Agadir, Morroco. Surrounded by lush gardens and within easy reach of lively bars and restaurants, the Kenzi ... Continue reading
The four-star Kenzi Europa Hotel is located in the popular resort of Agadir, Morroco. Surrounded by lush gardens and within easy reach of lively bars and restaurants, the Kenzi Europa Hotel is a fantastic holiday location. Guests can laze by the pool, soak up the Moroccan sunshine, or take a short stroll to the gorgeous beach.
If you’ve spent enough time poolside, the Kenzi Europa Hotel has a waterpark, a golf course and tennis court. Challenge a friend to a game of darts or table tennis, try the fitness centre, or treat yourself to a massage. With bike rental and car hire, exploring the surrounding area is a breeze, and a trip to the nearby Kabash is a truly memorable Moroccan experience not to be missed. Younger guests at the Kenzi Europa Hotel can let loose in the children’s playground or join the lively Kids Club. In the evenings, the talented animation team put on a fantastic show; and it won’t just be the kids who are enjoying themselves.
The spacious and tastefully decorated bedrooms at the Kenzi Europa Hotel all have a comfortably furnished balcony or terrace, with views of the beautiful surroundings. Fully equipped with air-conditioning and a safe, your room at the Kenzi Europa Hotel is ideal to curl up in after a packed day of activities; order room-service, browse the satellite TV channels or take advantage of the free WiFi.
Breakfast is served between 6.30 and 10.00am daily at the Kenzi Europa Hotel, or if you’d like a lie-in, come along for the continental option between 10.00 and 11.00am. A light lunch is served by the pool between 12.30 and 3pm. Dinner is a buffet at the themed restaurant serving Italian, Spanish and international cuisine between 7 and 10pm, plus a delicious children’s menu for fussy eaters.
- Bicycle rental (surcharge) Children's playground Darts Entertainment staff Evening entertainment Fitness centre Games room Golf course (within 3 km) Hammam Kids Club Massage Private beach area Sauna Spa and wellness centre Table tennis Tennis court Water park
- Garden Outdoor pool (all year) Sun terrace* Terrace
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Car hire Designated smoking area Free WiFi in the hotel rooms Gift shop Heating Lift Newspapers Non smoking throughout Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site)
- Breakfast, Restaurant, Daily: 06:30 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Snack Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Pool Bar (Light lunch served by the pool), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; Themed Restaurant, Restaurant ( Italian, Spanish, international, etc), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Lunch; Childrens Menu, Pool Bar.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks; Beer; Wine; Spirits; Juices; Liquers; Draught Beer, Restaurant, Meal times.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks; Beer; Red Wine; White Wine; Rose Wine; Spirits; Juices; Liquers; Draught Beer; Vodka; Gin; Brandy, Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
The Kenzi Europa Hotel features well appointed spacious comfortably decorated guestrooms fully equipped with full bathroom, room service, air conditioning, satellite tv, music channels, free wifi, telephone, mini bar, in room safe. Extra bedding, linen, towels, ironing facility and infant cots are available on request. All guestrooms enjoy a furnished balcony/terrace offering views of the surrounding area.
For a taste of the real Morocco take a trip to the Kasbah – where you find all manner of goods on sale – prepare to barter and join in the experience! One definitely not to be missed.
A local tax is payable per person per night, this is paid direct to the hotel in Morocco Dirhams. Local taxes vary, on average they are from £1 to £3 per person per night.
24 hour reception, 24 hour room service, currency exchange, housekeeping, maid service (on request), laundry service, internet access, barber/hair salon, pharmacy, meeting/conference/ banqueting room, postal services, ironing service, left luggage storage, on site shops, disabled access/facilities, safety deposit box (in the room), cycle hire/car rental, tour desk service, ATM/banking facility, VIP facility/services, free WIFI in the rooms .
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Kenzi Europa Hotel in Agadir. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||26||25||26||28||30||30||29||28||25||22||22||24|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||13||14||17||18||18||17||15||12||9||8||9|
To make booking a holiday at Kenzi Europa Hotel in Agadir easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Kenzi Europa Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
1 MAD = £0.08
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Boulevard du 20 Août, Agadir, Morocco, 80000
Please wait while we load the map for Kenzi Europa Hotel
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Kenzi Europa Hotel
Questions and Answers about Kenzi Europa Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Can you tell me if there is a Beach Bar and a nightclub in this hotel please? 2 Answers
Hi Rachel, there is no beach bar or nightclub listed in the facilities on the information we have so unfortunately it looks like the hotel has neither. Kind Regards
Added 1 year ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member
There is no mention of a beach bar or a disco
Added 1 year ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member