Caribbean Village Agador
- Outdoor pool
- Very close to Agadir Beach
- Close to the town center and promenade
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Situated in lush gardens near the exquisite Agadir Beach, the Caribbean Village Agador is a stunning 3-star all-inclusive hotel, perfect for a holiday retreat in Morocco. Spend ... Continue reading
Situated in lush gardens near the exquisite Agadir Beach, the Caribbean Village Agador is a stunning 3-star all-inclusive hotel, perfect for a holiday retreat in Morocco. Spend your days unwinding in the Turkish baths, practice your rally on the tennis courts or try the tastes of Morocco at any of the resort’s 10 restaurants.
There’s no shortage of activities and amenities at the Agador. The rooms are airy and pleasant, the gardens cooling and calming and the host of sports activities, like football, tennis and golf, are all readily available for those looking to get their blood pumping. This hotel is perfect for couples and families. The spa facilities are just right for a romantic afternoon getting pampered, and if you’re with the kids there’s a large playground so they can enjoy themselves and make some holiday friends. Don’t forget the pool, a holiday is never complete without a pool! After all this, head to one of the restaurants, which offer cuisine ranging from local Moroccan, to the Mediterranean, to Asian and other world cuisine.
Get to know your local area for the duration of your stay in Morocco by taking a ride on the giant wheel at the La Grande Roue Agadir. The view of Agadir Beach and the sweeping bay that surrounds it is impressive. Head to Bird Valley for a grand family day out, taking a look at some of the exotic wildlife on show, or visit the Souk and the Kasbah for shopping in a traditional Moroccan style.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun beds
- Play area for children
- Spa with a range of beauty and massage therapy treatments
- Steam rooms
- Jetted tubs, and Moroccan baths
- A variety of water sports can be found at the beach along with sun beds, and there is golf and tennis nearby
Some facilities may incur a local charge
All inclusive accommodation. Guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Ten restaurants serve a variety of savoury dishes (vegetarian, world cuisine, Moroccan, Mediterranean, Asian and Japanese), while light meals and snacks are available at the poolside and beach bars. The hotel also has a nightly entertainment program featuring local talent, an Entertainment Team and discotheque.
- Coffee Break, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 06:30 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Moroccan,fish, steak house, Oriental, Japanese and Italian restaurant open 6 days a week); Reservations Required (Winter opening time: 19:00 to 21:30), six times a week: 18:30 - 20:00, 20:30 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Italian, Snack Bar, Daily: 13:00 - 16:00.
- Late Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 22:00 - 00:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol.
- Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 23:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 00:00.
- Bar (Rotonde Bar), Daily: 10:30 - 17:00.
- Soft drinks, Bar (Orangerie), Daily: 10:30 - 17:00.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Watersports (non-motorised); Entertainment; Animation; Mini golf; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics; Exercise classes; Internet.
The Caribbean Village Agador features 702 pleasantly designed twin rooms for up to 3 persons as well as single use, and family rooms for up to 5 persons, all with inland garden views. Room amenities include bathroom with toiletries, desk, iron/ironing board, Satellite TV, daily housekeeping, safe deposit box, alarm clock, direct dial telephone.
A local tax of 16.5 MAD per person per night is payable directly to the hotel.
24-hour reception, currency exchange, laundry and dry cleaning service, lift, babysitting service, safe deposit box, luggage storage, Porter, Internet connection, parking.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Caribbean Village Agador in Agadir. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||26||25||26||28||30||30||29||28||25||22||22||24|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||11||13||14||17||18||18||17||15||12||9||8||9|
To make booking a holiday at Caribbean Village Agador in Agadir easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Caribbean Village Agador with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
1 MAD = £0.08
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Boulevard 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco, 80000
Please wait while we load the map for Caribbean Village Agador
Questions and Answers about Caribbean Village Agador
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
doe's this hotel have wifi 1 Answer
This hotel has free WIFI available in public areas.
Added 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Lisaw, loveholidays.com team member
can you please tell me why this hotel is a customer favourite with so many bad reviews i dont understand and its quite misleading? 1 Answer
Customer favourite is based on the popularity of the hotel with our customers.
Added 2 years, 7 months ago.
By Alex, loveholidays.com team member
Brilliant how much and how long does it take to get there 1 Answer
We have transfers starting from £14 per person, normal travel time is 30-45 minutes. Agadir Airport is 23 km from the Caribbean Village Agador.
Added 2 years, 8 months ago.
By Alex, loveholidays.com team member
Hi are there trips available into Marrakech from the hotel. 2 Answers
There is a Tour Desk at the hotel, where trips into Marrakech will be available.
Added 2 years, 8 months ago.
By Lauren, loveholidays.com team member
Hi,it is cheaper to book with the local guys on the beach as we did,brilliant trip and much cheaper than firstchoice or thomas cook.
Added 2 years, 2 months ago.