Caribbean Village Agador
- 25Km from Aeropuerto de Al Massira (AGA) Airport
- 300m to beach
- 1Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Situated in lush gardens near the exquisite Agadir Beach, the Caribbean Village Agador is a stunning 3-star all-inclusive hotel, perfect for a holiday retreat in Morocco. Famous ... Continue reading
Situated in lush gardens near the exquisite Agadir Beach, the Caribbean Village Agador is a stunning 3-star all-inclusive hotel, perfect for a holiday retreat in Morocco.
Famous for its traditional Moroccan hospitality, delicious food and a host of relaxing facilities, the Caribbean Village is the perfect home in Morocco’s best holiday destination. With pleasantly designed rooms and all the amenities you’ll need to relax and enjoy your stay in Morocco, the hotel is ideal for families and couples. Spend your days unwinding with refreshing Turkish baths and calming massages, firing up the tennis and volleyball courts, kicking the ball around on the football pitch or trying a tee-shot stinger on the wonderful 3 golf courses nearby. The kids will love playing a crazy game of mini-golf or roaming the playground and making some new friends.
The biggest attraction here is the beach. Stretching for 9 kilometres, with soft golden sands and turquoise waters that were awarded the prestigious Blue Flag, Agadir Beach is truly breath taking. Expect to spend hours on end on the marvellous sandy stretches, learn to windsurf, dive to the mesmerising depths or brave the waves in a canoe. You won’t find yourself short of things to do here!
The hotel’s 10 restaurants offer a wonderful array of dishes that will appeal to experimental foodies and fussy children alike. Prepare for a culinary trip that begins in Morocco and explores the Mediterranean, Asia, Japanese and world cuisines, finishing with a wonderful choice of vegetarian dishes. Expect a vibrant end of your days with nightly entertainment programmes featuring local talent and incredible music to keep you dancing to the early hours.
If you are still looking for a little more inspiration for your next holiday, never fear! At loveholidays.com we have a fantastic range of hotels on offer to suit all tastes and budgets including Aqua Fun Club Hotel and Eden Andalou Aquapark & Spa and everything in between! Book your next holiday online with loveholidays.com and save!
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun beds
- Play area for children
- Spa with a range of beauty and massage therapy treatments
- Steam rooms
- Jetted tubs, and Moroccan baths
- A variety of water sports can be found at the beach along with sun beds, and there is golf and tennis nearby
- Some facilities may incur a local charge
All inclusive accommodation. Guests enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Ten restaurants serve a variety of savoury dishes (vegetarian, world cuisine, Moroccan, Mediterranean, Asian and Japanese), while light meals and snacks are available at the poolside and beach bars. The hotel also has a nightly entertainment program featuring local talent, an Entertainment Team and discotheque.
- Coffee Break, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 06:30 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 10:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Oasis restaurant and in the summer season at the Le Cloitre), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Moroccan,fish, steak house, Oriental, Japanese and Italian restaurant open 6 days a week); Reservations Required (Winter opening time: 19:00 to 21:30), six times a week: 18:30 - 20:00, 20:30 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Italian, Snack Bar, Daily: 13:00 - 16:00.
- Late Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 22:00 - 00:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol.
- Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 23:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 00:00.
- Bar (Rotonde Bar), Daily: 10:30 - 17:00.
- Soft drinks, Bar (Orangerie), Daily: 10:30 - 17:00.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Watersports (non-motorised); Entertainment; Animation; Mini golf; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics; Exercise classes; Internet.
The Caribbean Village Agador features 702 pleasantly designed twin rooms for up to 3 persons as well as single use, and family rooms for up to 5 persons, all with inland garden views. Room amenities include bathroom with toiletries, desk, iron/ironing board, Satellite TV, daily housekeeping, safe deposit box, alarm clock, direct dial telephone.
The hotel is in a perfect position for visits to Bird Valley, Marjane (commercial centre), the Carpet Factory, the Souk (open market), the Kasbah, La Medina (craft village) and Agadir Al Massira.
A local tax of 16.5 MAD per person per night is payable directly to the hotel.
24-hour reception, currency exchange, laundry and dry cleaning service, lift, babysitting service, safe deposit box, luggage storage, Porter, Internet connection, parking.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Caribbean Village Agador in Agadir. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||30||30||29||28||25||22||22||24||26||25||26||28|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||18||18||17||15||12||9||8||9||11||13||14||17|
To make booking a holiday at Caribbean Village Agador in Agadir easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Caribbean Village Agador with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Agadir area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Boulevard 20 Aout, Agadir, Morocco, 80000
Please wait while we load the map for Caribbean Village Agador
Questions and Answers about Caribbean Village Agador
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
doe's this hotel have wifi 1 Answer
This hotel has free WIFI available in public areas.
Added 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
By Lisaw, loveholidays.com team member
can you please tell me why this hotel is a customer favourite with so many bad reviews i dont understand and its quite misleading? 1 Answer
Customer favourite is based on the popularity of the hotel with our customers.
Added 1 year, 11 months ago.
By Alex, loveholidays.com team member
Brilliant how much and how long does it take to get there 1 Answer
We have transfers starting from £14 per person, normal travel time is 30-45 minutes. Agadir Airport is 23 km from the Caribbean Village Agador.
Added 2 years ago.
By Alex, loveholidays.com team member
Hi are there trips available into Marrakech from the hotel. 2 Answers
There is a Tour Desk at the hotel, where trips into Marrakech will be available.
Added 2 years ago.
By Lauren, loveholidays.com team member
Hi,it is cheaper to book with the local guys on the beach as we did,brilliant trip and much cheaper than firstchoice or thomas cook.
Added 1 year, 6 months ago.