Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Whether you're seeking fun for all the family or a romantic escape for two, the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa is sure to impress. One of four hotels in the Grand Palladium ... Continue reading
Whether you're seeking fun for all the family or a romantic escape for two, the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa is sure to impress. One of four hotels in the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya Complex, you can use all of the 13 restaurants, 25 bars and enjoy superb entertainment every night. All of the suites are located in peaceful tropical gardens with nature trails close to the beach. With a variety of services, every day offers something new.
- On the white sands of Kantenah Beach
- 4km to Akumal Village
- 32km to Playa Del Carmen
- 30km to Tulum
Seven swimming pools including lagoon−style swimming pool and adult−only pools
- Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols
13 restaurants (five buffet and eight à la carte)
- 25 bars including swim−up bars, sports bar and 24hr beachfront snack bars
- Catamaran sailing
- Beach volleyball
- Spa and fitness centre with gym, beauty salon, saunas, steam rooms and plunge pools
- Table tennis
- Hotel−run kids' clubs (1−3yrs and 4−12yrs)
- Teens' club (13−19yrs) with video games arcade
- Kids' pool
- Child prices available for 12yrs and under
- Theatres hosting evening entertainment
- Free Wi−Fi
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
1424 rooms Grand Palladium Complex. 324 rooms Riviera Resort. Rivera Junior Suites (three adults or two adults and two children) have one king−size or two double beds, sofa bed, air conditioning, satellite television, MP3 dock, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, in−room safe, iron, ironing board, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, whirlpool bath, and balcony or terrace.
- Riviera Suites (three adults or two adults and two children) with a spacious lounge and separate bedroom.
All Inclusive. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals included.
The Grand Palladium Riviera Resort is part of the large Grand Palladium Resort and Spa complex consisting of four resorts with free transport operating around the complex. Facilities listed reflect the entire Grand Palladium Complex.
Standard buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks served for 24hrs a day, plus the following:
- Unlimited à la carte dining at a choice of eight restaurants across the complex (no reservations required)
- Selection of local and international brand drinks at 25 bars across the complex
- Minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer
- 24hr snack bar
- Watersports including windsurfing, snorkelling, sailing and kayaking
- Pool/beach towels provided
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa in Tulum. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||31||29||28||28||29||30||31||32||32||33||33||32|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||25||24||22||21||22||23||24||25||26||26||26||26|
To make booking a holiday at Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa in Tulum easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 127V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Tulum area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Grand Palladium Riviera Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.