- Direct dial telephone
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Internet access
- Cable TV
- Alarm clock
- Towel menu
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Room size (sqm): 48
- Ironing set
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The luxury, 5-star Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is located right on the white sandy beach overlooking the azure blue sea in the area known as Puerto Morelos reef, considered to be ... Continue reading
The luxury, 5-star Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is located right on the white sandy beach overlooking the azure blue sea in the area known as Puerto Morelos reef, considered to be the second longest coral reef in the world.
Boasting a huge array of activities for all ages, this superb all- inclusive hotel makes a perfect holiday retreat for couples and families with unlimited luxury service and 496 bright and breezy junior suites surrounded by lovely gardens with stunning views.
The impressive grounds of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun look like something from a travel brochure. The huge outdoor, lagoon-style swimming pool weaves in and out of suites and pathways and is dotted with fountains and palm trees. In the centre of the pool is a jetty- style bridge leading to a beautiful island marquee, perfect for weddings or sipping an exquisite cocktail from one of the five bars or lounges.
The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is home to five gourmet à la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café, serving delicious dishes from grilled seafood to international cuisine.
There are so many recreational facilities on offer at the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun you may never want to leave the resort. Try water sports or golf before relaxing in the world-class spa. For children, there are the kids’ or teen clubs and plenty of family- friendly entertainment shows. You can even mix business with pleasure by taking advantage of the marvellous conference facilities and business services.
Book yourself on an excursion and see the sights of the stunning Riviera Maya. Visit the famous ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum and learn about local culture at X-Caret Eco-Archaeological Park. There are even chances to watch the sea turtles of Akumal lay their eggs – a truly life changing experience!
For a memorable holiday in the Riviera Maya, the all-inclusive Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun Mexico exceeds expectations – so book now!
- Free form swimming pools
- Sun beds and umbrellas
- Hobie cats
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing
- Sport fishing
- Fitness centre with plenty of cardio equipment, and more! Some activities are with charge
- One complimentary round of greens fees per person
- Per day at Playa Paraíso Golf Club through December 23
- The Now Spa by Pevonia has a host of beauty and relaxation treatments
- Fully staffed and supervised Explorer's Club for kids ages 3 to 12 years old
- Arts & crafts
- Big screen movies under the stars
- Sandcastle contests
- Free-form pools and kid's swimming pools
- Weekly campout adventures
- There is also the Core Zone Teens Club for teenagers 13 through 17 with video games
- Fooseball table
- Pool table and ping pong
All Inclusive accommodation with six reservation-free restaurants and five happening bars and lounges offered for your pleasure and laid-back attire is the norm. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served buffet style at the Market Café, the Paramour served gourmet French fare for Grown-ups only, and there is also Sushi, Seafood, Mexican, Mediterranean, and a cosy coffee café and deli. Bars are scattered around the lobby, pool, beach and more, and the Eclipse Night Club is a trendy spot to dance the night away! Guests can enjoy nightly movies under the stars and theme nights.
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Restaurant (Market Cafe (specializing in International cuisine)), Daily: 07:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Paramour (Adults Only) ), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, Chinese, Restaurant (Lemongrass (Asian Cuisine that includes Teppanyaki tables and a shushi bar)), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Lunch, Fish; Seafood, Restaurant (Bluewater Grill), Daily: 11:00 - 17:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Cibu (Mediterranean food)), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Fresco), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Snacks, Cafe (Coco Cafe), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; Premium brands; International, Lobby Bar (Moments), Daily: 12:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; Premium brands; International, Pool Bar (Splash), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; Premium brands; International, Bar (Eclipse Night Club), Daily: 10:00 - 02:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Spa; Aqua-Aerobics; Fitness Centre, Daily.
The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun features 496 super cosy Junior or Preferred Club Suites. All rooms have one king size or two double beds with crisp, high thread-count linens, bathroom with tub & shower, marble floors, plush bathrobes and slippers, hair dyer, direct dial phone, 32” cable TV, daily refreshed mini bar, electronic safe box, electronic keyhole, alarm clock, air conditioning with individual climate control, ceiling fan, coffee and tea maker, iron and ironing board, and balcony or terrace with beautiful tropical views.
Preferred Club Junior Suites have all of the above plus, personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service, preferred status and amenities, upgraded mini bar and room service menu, spacious living area with sofa, 32” flat screen cable TV, upgraded bath amenities, pillow menu, private pool access for adults-only, featuring Bali beds, pool concierge and bar service, complimentary Internet access in-suite, gratis in-suite daily newspaper. Use of the Preferred Clun Lounge which includes, daily continental breakfast, afternoon hot & cold hors d’oeuvres, exquisite desserts & fine liquors and complimentary computer access.
The sleepy village of Puerto Morelos offers calm contrast to Cancun, and to lively Playa del Carmen, 32 km to the south. The amazing coral reef, about 500 meters from the beach, has been declared a national park, and snorkelling, diving, and kayaking are popular.
24-hour front desk, air conditioned public areas, complimentary parking, and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, wedding and honeymoon packages, conference and meeting facilities, business centre. Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun presents Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals with supplement (mandatory).
Guests of Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun each have access to one another.
Please note that the hotel offers free WiFI with Unlimited Connnectivity (this app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel´s Wi-Fi. Currently available for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows phones.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun in Puerto Morelos. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||28||23||30||32||28||28||28||23||24||25||21|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||27||28||23||30||32||28||24||27||23||24||25||20|
To make booking a holiday at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun in Puerto Morelos easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 127V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Sm.11 Mza.9 Lote 10,KM. 324, Puerto Morelos, Mexico, 77580
Please wait while we load the map for Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Questions and Answers about Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
What is the seaweed like in july 1 Answer
The seaweed in cancun can be more apparant in June/July but the hotels are quite good normally at cleaning the beach areas
Added 1 year ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Hi We have booked a week all inclusive stay at your resort in March We are a family of vegetarians. Could you tell me if your restaurants offer vegetarian options? 1 Answer
yes the resort offers vegetarian options, you will see various options on offer and in the menus.
The captains and waiters will also be able to assist you.
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member