Iberostar Paraiso Beach
- Beachfront location
- Huge outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Modern spa
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel rests directly on the beach between Puerto Morelos and Playa Del Carmen, and is one of a complex of five resorts situated over a kilometre of fine ... Continue reading
The Iberostar Paraiso Beach Hotel rests directly on the beach between Puerto Morelos and Playa Del Carmen, and is one of a complex of five resorts situated over a kilometre of fine white sand and crystal clear waters. Chock full of activities for the whole family, the 5 Star Iberostar Paraiso Beach enjoys access to all the facilities in the complex and offers 424 rooms in 2-storey buildings filled with modern amenities. Guests visiting this area can explore the second-largest barrier coral reef in the world, visit the unique eco-archaeological theme park Xcaret, see lagoons full of colourful fish, swim in "cenotes" (natural pools of clear water) and discover fascinating Mayan ruins at Tulum and Coba. Cancun Airport is 32 km from the hotel.
Local Tips: Originally a small fishing village, Playa Del Carmen today is a hotspot for over two million visitors a year and is 22 km from the hotel. Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, 25km away from Xcaret, Xplore and Tulum
- Imaginatively-designed pool area with separate children's pool and extensive sunbathing area (sun loungers, parasols and towels free of charge)
- Table tennis
- Water polo
- Two tennis courts with floodlights
- 1 universal court
- Kid's Club (ages 4 to 12)
- Fitness rooms
- Diving taster courses in the pool
- Bicycle excursions
- Rifle shooting and archery
- Water sports 1 hour each per day
- PADI/SSI-diving school in the complex (extra charge)
- 18-hole Golf Course (additional charge)
- State of the art SPA with wet areas
- Pool and massage services (additional charge)
All inclusive accommodation. Iberostar Paraiso Beach has 2 main restaurants (with show cooking), and the complex has 7 speciality restaurants (Brazilian, Steak House, Gourmet, Mediterranean, Mexican, Japanese and Italian), beach BBQ with parasols and tables, snack bar for ice-creams, hamburgers, tapas bar, tacos bar, a pool bar and 9 more bars, and a night club. There are 2 discos in the complex (adults and teens) as well as a covered theatre for entertainment and performances. Guests can enjoy professional shows, Karaoke, nightly entertainment, plenty of dancing, and much more!
All Inclusive Premium: Two buffets with show cooking in the main restaurant. Reservation in the specialities' restaurants guaranteed 3 times a week. Table wine is served with lunch and dinner. Soft drinks and beer from the minibar. Room service 11 am to 11:pm. Tennis Lessons, Motorized water sports and scuba diving are not included.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant (La Plaza, El Mercado), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Snack-Grill "El Puerto"), Daily: 08:00 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant (La Plaza), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (La Plaza), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (El Mercado), Daily: 18:30 - 23:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Don Alfredo), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Brasilean, Mexican, Mediterranean, Japanese, Grill); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Beach), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Main Restaurant (El Marcado), Daily: 23:00 - 07:00.
- Mini Bar, Room Service (11:00 - 23:00).
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Daily: 09:00 - 01:00.
- Lobby Bar (La Fuente), Daily: 09:00 - 01:00.
- Pool Bar (La Perla), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Bar (Theatre), Daily: 17:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Star Rock cafe Sport Bar (16:00-01:00 from Monday till Friday, 12:00-01:00 from Saturday & Sunday)).
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Various Sports Activities; Billiards; Snorkelling.
The Iberostar Paraiso Beach features 5 Star comfort with 424 air conditioned standard and superior (junior suite) rooms tastefully fitted with a king sized bed or two double beds, private bathroom (shower, bathtub, WC, telephone and hair dryer), in room safe, iron and ironing board, coffee maker, mini bar, Cable interactive TV, ceiling fan, alarm clock, and a balcony or terrace. Cots available free of charge (on request).
24-hour front desk with attractive lobby, Concierge service, travel and car rental agency, shopping area, money exchange, VISA, MasterCard, and American Express accepted, photo shop, Wi-Fi Internet access in the lobby only, medical service. Some amenities and facilities at extra charge. The resort has a wedding coordinator and perfect venues for weddings and events and hosts the biggest convention centre in Riviera Maya with seven events rooms for small meetings and large groups of up to 1200 people. Banquet and events services along with a state of the art Business Centre and all the business support one could wish for!
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Iberostar Paraiso Beach in Playa Paraiso (Mexico). Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||29||28||30||31||32||34||32||32||32||32||31||29|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||18||16||17||18||19||22||23||22||22||21||20||18|
To make booking a holiday at Iberostar Paraiso Beach in Playa Paraiso (Mexico) easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Iberostar Paraiso Beach with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 127V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Playa Paraiso (Mexico) area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : CHETUMAL-PTO.JUAREZ KM. 309, Playa Paraiso (Mexico), Mexico, 77710
Please wait while we load the map for Iberostar Paraiso Beach
Questions and Answers about Iberostar Paraiso Beach
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
can you e-mail me. We were on vacation from Feb 21st to March 03/15..We had a great vacation. I lost my camera, I might have left it on the table in the lobby the day we left on March 3rd @ 8:30 in the morning, Ivan working at the desk in the lobby took our picture of Tom and Trudy and was wondering if someone found it and took it to the Lost and Found I would appreciate very much to hear from you. All our pictures of our trip are in it. The camera is "Canon Power Shot ELPH 110 HS Henry black and I think their is a name sticker on it Gertrude Scissons 1-356 Tweedsmuir ave Ottawa on K1Z 5N4 1 Answer
Hello, You would need to contact the hotel directly, we are Love Holidays. The hotel can be contacted via the following link: http://www.iberostar.com/en/hotels/riviera-maya/iberostar-paraiso-beach
Added 1 year, 9 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
need wi fi room,, is it avalable 1 Answer
Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in the rooms.
Added 2 years, 3 months ago.
By Charlotte, loveholidays.com team member
What voltage is in guest rooms? 1 Answer
The Voltage in Mexico is 127v, the same as the United States.
When travelling from the UK you will need a plug converter / adapter.
Added 2 years, 4 months ago.
By Alex, loveholidays.com team member