Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort
- Closest airport: 94km to Cacun International Airport
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
A rare find! Nestled on a protected bay where summer sees Green Sea turtles come to nest. Snorkel in the crystal waters as you marvel at these majestic creatures. Akumal Bay Beach ... Continue reading
A rare find! Nestled on a protected bay where summer sees Green Sea turtles come to nest. Snorkel in the crystal waters as you marvel at these majestic creatures. Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort offers sophisticated simplicity and five star attentive service in the intimacy of a small resort with guests returning time and time again. After a day in the sun and a delicious meal, return to your oceanfront room and soak in your private whirlpool.
On a mile of white sandy beach overlooking stunning Akumal Bay
- A short walk along the beach to the laid−back Mayan Riviera town of Akumal
- 37km from Playa del Carmen
- 27km from Tulum
- Swimming pool
- Three plunge pools
- Sun terrace with Balinese beds
- Sunlongers with shade along the beach
- Pool/beach towels
- Main buffet restaurant
- Four à la carte restaurants serving Mexican, Oriental, Brazilian Rodizio and gourmet cuisine
- Sushi bar
- 24hr snack bar
- Pool bar
- Two pop−up beach bars
- Lobby bar
- Lounge bar
- Beach and pool waiter service
- 24hr room service
- Paddle boarding
- Beach volleyball
- Spinning classes
- Wellness centre with a range of yoga and meditation classes with expert tuition
- Beauty salon
- Table tennis
- Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs)
- Kids' pool
- Child prices available for 12yrs and under
Daily organised activities and sports
- Low−key evening entertainment including live music and disco
- Free Wi−Fi
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
324 suites. Junior Suites (three adults or two adults and two children) have a king−size or twin beds, air conditioning, flat−screen television, minibar with water, soft drinks and beer restocked daily, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and balcony with whirlpool bath and ocean views.
- Garden Junior Suites on the ground floor facing the sea with a large terrace with whirlpool bath.
- Penthouse Junior Suites (two adults) are two storey, with stairs to a private rooftop terrace with whirlpool bath and ocean views.
- Wedding packages available
Standard buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks served for 24hrs a day, plus the following:
- Unlimited à la carte dining at a choice of four restaurants for dinner (no reservations required)
- Unlimited hot, soft and alcoholic drinks including International brand spirits, cocktails and house wines
- 24hr snack bar and 24hr room service
- Minibar restocked daily with soft drinks, local beer and bottled water
- A variety of activities including paddle boarding, tennis and snorkelling equipment for one hour per day
- Wide range of yoga and meditation classes with expert tuition
- Low−key evening entertainment including live music at the lobby bar
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort in Akumal. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||31||29||28||28||29||30||31||32||32||33||33||32|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||25||24||22||21||22||23||24||25||26||26||26||26|
To make booking a holiday at Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort in Akumal easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 127V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Akumal area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Is there much to do nearby outside the complex? 1 Answer
This is a beach resort in Akumal, everything in this area tends to be centred around your hotel, it is possible to go into Akumal which has a selection of local bars and restaurants. There are lots of excursions to do in the area Chitzen Itza, Coba, Tulum, boat trips, snorkelling etc.
Added 12 hours ago.
By Lisaw, loveholidays.com team member
how far from the airport ? ta 1 Answer
Hi! Thanks for your question. The resort is approx. 94km (58 miles) from Cancun International Airport. Hope that helps! Regards,
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Emily, loveholidays.com team member