Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort
- Closest airport: 94km to Cacun International Airport
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Nestled on a protected bay where Green Sea turtles nest in summer. Snorkel in the crystal waters as you marvel at these majestic creatures. Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort ... Continue reading
Nestled on a protected bay where Green Sea turtles nest in summer. Snorkel in the crystal waters as you marvel at these majestic creatures. Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort offers sophisticated simplicity and attentive service in the intimacy of a small resort. After a day in the sun and a delicious meal, return to your oceanfront room and soak in your private whirlpool.
On a mile of white sandy beach overlooking stunning Akumal Bay
- A short walk along the beach to the laid−back Mayan Riviera town of Akumal
- 37km from Playa del Carmen
- 27km from Tulum
- Swimming pool
- Kids' pool
- Three whirlpools
- Three plunge pools
- Sun terrace with Balinese beds
- Sunloungers with shade along the beach
- Pool/beach towels
- Main buffet restaurant
- Four à la carte restaurants serving Mexican, Oriental, Brazilian Rodizio and gourmet cuisine
- Sushi bar
- 24hr snack bar
- Pool bar
- Two beach bars
- Lobby bar
- Lounge bar
- Beach and pool waiter service
- 24hr room service
- Snorkelling equipment (1hr a day)
- Paddle boarding (14yrs+)
- Beach volleyball
- Spinning classes
- Gym (18yrs+)
- Wellness centre with a range of yoga and meditation classes with expert tuition (18yrs+)
- Table tennis
Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs)
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
Daily organised activities and sports
- Low−key evening entertainment including live music and disco
- Free Wi−Fi
Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
Junior Suites (three adults or two adults and two children) have a king−size or twin beds, air conditioning, flat−screen television, minibar with water, soft drinks and beer restocked daily, coffee maker, Wi-Fi, safe, iron, ironing board, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and balcony with whirlpool bath and ocean views.
- Garden Junior Suites on the ground floor facing the sea with a large terrace with whirlpool bath.
- Penthouse Junior Suites (two adults) are two storey, with stairs to a private rooftop terrace with whirlpool bath and ocean views.
- Spa treatments and massages
- Beauty salon services
- Snorkelling equipment for a full day from $3 per person
- Scuba-diving centre
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Tours and excursions
- Reservation-free à la carte dining at a choice of four restaurants for dinner
- International brand drinks at the bar until 11pm and 24hrs at the snack bar
- 24hr snack bar and 24hr room service
- Minibar restocked daily with soft drinks, local beer and bottled water
- A variety of activities including paddle boarding, tennis, snorkelling equipment (1hr a day), yoga and meditation classes with expert tuition
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort in Akumal. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||32||32||33||33||32||31||29||28||28||29||30||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||25||26||26||26||26||25||24||22||21||22||23||24|
To make booking a holiday at Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort in Akumal easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 127V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Akumal Bay Beach & Wellness Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Is there much to do nearby outside the complex? 1 Answer
This is a beach resort in Akumal, everything in this area tends to be centred around your hotel, it is possible to go into Akumal which has a selection of local bars and restaurants. There are lots of excursions to do in the area Chitzen Itza, Coba, Tulum, boat trips, snorkelling etc.
Added 6 months, 4 weeks ago.
By Lisaw, loveholidays.com team member
how far from the airport ? ta 1 Answer
Hi! Thanks for your question. The resort is approx. 94km (58 miles) from Cancun International Airport. Hope that helps! Regards,
Added 1 year, 12 months ago.
By Emily, loveholidays.com team member