Prinsotel La Caleta
- 46.9km to Menorca Airport (MAH)
- 250m to local beaches
- 2km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Amongst green gardens and trees the beautiful surroundings of Prinsotel La Caleta make for a great stay, with fantastic facilities and warm and welcoming staff. Soak up the ... Continue reading
Amongst green gardens and trees the beautiful surroundings of Prinsotel La Caleta make for a great stay, with fantastic facilities and warm and welcoming staff. Soak up the sunshine by one of the four pools, we recommend a Balinese bed for that little bit of extra luxury! While you relax, the kids can explore the mini−club packed with activities and games. You can have as much fun as the kids too, with your own entertainment that continues well into the night time with live music and shows.
- Next to a small sandy cove
- 250m from Cala Santandria
- 300m from Sa Caleta beach
- Two outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terrace
- Sunloungers and parasols
- Balinese beds
- Pool towels
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking
- Tapas bar
- Snack bar
- Pool bar
- Multisport court
- Table tennis
- Hotel−run kids' club (4−12yrs)
- Two kids' pools
- Child prices available for 14yrs and under
- Evening entertainment
- Theme parties
- 24hr reception
- Free Wi−Fi
- Currency exchange
- Television lounge
245 rooms and 86 apartments. Twin Rooms have a double or twin beds, air conditioning, satellite television, minibar, Wi−Fi, in−room safe (payable locally), hairdryer, full bathroom and terrace or balcony.
- Apartments have two sofa beds and a kitchenette with microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle.
- Select Rooms with bathrobe and slippers, games console, pillow menu and minibar stocked on arrival.
- Select Apartments located on the ground floor with garden and Balinese bed, games console, bathrobe and slippers, minibar stocked on arrival, ironing kit and pillow menu.
- Deluxe Apartments on the ground floor with a private garden, small pool, outdoor shower, Balinese bed, minibar and coffee maker.
Self Catering, Bed & Breakfast, Half Board and Half Board Plus are available. Guests on Half Board Plus have drinks included with their evening meals: Rioja wine, Spanish beer, water and soft drinks.
you'll need to pay a Tourist Tax locally at this accommodation.
- 20kg luggage allowance.
Inflight benefits are available on return flights with Thomas Cook Airlines only.
- Pre−bookable return taxi transfers available.
- Honeymooners receive bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival (please advise at time of booking).
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Prinsotel La Caleta in Sa Caleta. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||16||16||18||20||24||28||31||32||28||24||19|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||6||4||4||6||8||12||16||18||19||17||13||8|
To make booking a holiday at Prinsotel La Caleta in Sa Caleta easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Prinsotel La Caleta with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Prinsotel La Caleta are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sa Caleta area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Prinsotel La Caleta
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.