- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Bathrobes (fees may apply)
- Slippers (fees may apply)
- Make-up mirror
- Direct dial telephone
- TV (fees may apply)
- Pay movies
- Alarm clock
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Fortina Hotel Spa Resort
- 7Km from Luqa (MLA) Airport
- 0.5Km to beach
- 0.5Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The five-star Fortina Hotel Spa Resort is an ideal holiday spot for travellers looking for something new and exciting. The hotel is home to the world's first therapeutic spa ... Continue reading
The five-star Fortina Hotel Spa Resort is an ideal holiday spot for travellers looking for something new and exciting. The hotel is home to the world's first therapeutic spa bedrooms.
The spa bedrooms overlook the hotel's garden and swimming pool areas. All spa bedrooms have large balconies with sun beds. The exclusive rooms come with a variety of amenities that guests will be unable to find at any other hotel. Rooms come complete with therapeutic bath, steam shower, dermalife machine and spa. The one of a kind bedrooms offer complete relaxation for guests. Rooms also come complete with sunbeds which allow guests to work on their holiday tan.
All guest rooms come with a private bathroom, stocked mini bar, espresso machine and satellite television. Guests looking for even more relaxation can book the spa rooms with private roof terrace with sea water pool and massage pump. The rooms also come with a barbeque and a private chef is also available. Guests staying at the Fortina Hotel Spa Resort can enjoy the hotel's fantastic all-inclusive dining experience. Guests will have the choice of six sensational restaurants while staying at the hotel. The amount of choice provided means visitors will never tire of their eating options.
While staying at the Fortina Hotel Spa Resort, holidaymakers can experience a number of great sports and entertainment activities. The hotel's fitness centre will help visitors improve their fitness and beach muscles. The hotel also organises watersport activities such as cruises of Sliema's harbour.
Visitors interested in exploring more of Malta can hire a car from the hotel and head out across Malta.
The Fortina Hotel Spa Resort is an experience like no other. Guests looking for something unique should waste no time and book a holiday to the hotel with loveholidays.
- Evening entertainment Fitness centre Hot tub/jacuzzi Indoor pool Massage Sauna Solarium* Spa and wellness centre
- BBQ facilities Garden Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Adult only Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Bridal suite Car hire Facilities for disabled guests Free WiFi Gift shop Heating Lift Newspapers Non smoking rooms Room service Safety deposit box Shuttle service (surcharge) Vending machine (drinks) Vending machine (snacks)
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (choice of 6 restaurants), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Spirits; Tea; Coffee, Bar, Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Stocked daily.
- At least 2-3 nights entertainment (2 Thalasso pool sessions per weekday; Cruise of Maltas historical Grand Harbour; Introductory diving lesson (May-Oct); 1-day access to Spa Sante (daily for those in Therapeutic Spa Bedrooms)), Daily.
- Fitness Centre.
The guest rooms range from garden or sea view rooms. All include a private bathroom, individual climate controls, stocked mini-bar, espresso machine, in-house movies (extra charge), ironing facilities, hair-dryer, safe, satellite TV and telephone. Therapeutic Spa Bedrooms offer specialised therapeutic equipment (therapeutic bath with 7 treatments, high-pressure massage shower, Dermalife detox machine, spa for 2 people, stress buster machine, and large balcony with sun beds. Spa rooms with private roof terrace with sea-water pool and massage pump and a BBQ and/or private chef is also available as a supplement.
Note: The Fortina Hotel Spa Resort is reserved for OVER 18 ONLY with the exception of the period 1st July to 31st August inclusive christmas week and easter week.
Please be advised that Eco Tax of 0,50 € per person per night (maximum 5,- € per stay) is required to be paid locally, the Eco tax will be applied for clients aged from 18 years from 1st June 2016.
Reception and house-keeping.
To make booking a holiday at Fortina Hotel Spa Resort in Sliema easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Fortina Hotel Spa Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 240V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Tigne Seafront, Sliema, Malta, SLM 15
Please wait while we load the map for Fortina Hotel Spa Resort
Questions and Answers about Fortina Hotel Spa Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.