- Living room
- Direct dial telephone
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Central heating
Viva Cala Mesquida Resort
- 100m to beach
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Viva Cala Mesquida Resort is a family-friendly four-star hotel on the beautiful Balearic island of Mallorca. Just 100 metres from the sandy beach and turquoise waters of the ... Continue reading
The Viva Cala Mesquida Resort is a family-friendly four-star hotel on the beautiful Balearic island of Mallorca. Just 100 metres from the sandy beach and turquoise waters of the Mediterranean, Viva Cala Mesquida Resort is packed with facilities for children and adults alike.
With two crystal-clear freshwater pools, a lively animation team and sparkling evening entertainment, you’ll be spoiled for choice at the Viva Cala Mesquida Resort. While the kids let their imaginations run wild on the pirate ship in the children’s pool, adults will find plenty to spark theirs.
Guests at the Viva Cala Mesquida Resort can choose a thrilling horse-ride, play a leisurely round of golf, or simply order a refreshing drink from the pool bar. Perhaps you’ll enjoy a well-deserved massage or opt for a snorkelling class to feast your eyes on the dazzling seabed. Feeling competitive? Challenge someone to a game of darts, a breakneck squash tournament, or a match on the tennis court.
The 3-floor Viva Cala Mesquida Resort boasts four restaurants and a moreish breakfast buffet, plus snacks available throughout the day. There is free WiFi for guests, a beautiful garden and sun terrace, a barber and beauty shop, along with a Kids Club and fun-filled children’s entertainment program.
Disabled guests are catered for, with a wheelchair accessible lift, ramps and level access available. The multi-lingual staff (who speak English, Spanish, French, Italian and German) will be happy to assist you and do their best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
If you’d like to explore the surrounding area, hiring a car, bicycle or motorbike from the hotel is simple. The Viva Cala Mesquida Resort is within easy reach of Capdepera with its stunning castle, Arta, where you can explore the caves, the Cala Ratjada city and the breathtaking Cap des Freu.
- Bicycle rental (surcharge) Children's playground Darts Diving Entertainment staff Evening entertainment Fitness centre Games room Golf course (within 3 km) Horse riding Hot tub/jacuzzi Indoor pool (seasonal) Kids Club Massage Mini golf Sauna Snorkelling Solarium Squash Table tennis Tennis court
- Garden Outdoor pool Sun terrace* Terrace
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Car hire Facilities for disabled guests Family rooms Free WiFi Heating Lift Mini-market on site Non smoking rooms Safety deposit box
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Caprice Buffet Restaurant), Daily.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Caprice Buffet Restaurant), Daily.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Caprice Buffet Restaurant), Daily.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Mexican; Italian; Themed Restaurant, Once a week.
- Dinner, Buffet; Themed Restaurant, Restaurant, Once a week.
- Snacks, Cafe (except during meal times), Daily: 10:30 - 23:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine, Restaurant (Caprice Buffet Restaurant), Daily.
- Breakfast, Continental, Bar (Cafe Bar), Daily: 10:30 - 11:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Drinks, Cocktails, Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 23:30.
The Viva Cala Mesquida features one-bedroom apartments with air conditioning and heating, safe, flat screen Satellite TV, music channel, kitchenette, microwave, fridge, mini bar, complete bathroom, hair dryer, and terrace or balcony. There are also 5 apartments available for disabled guests. Cots are available on a request basis and are charged locally at Euro 6.00 per day. The rooms are cleaned 5 days a week, the sheets are changed every 3 days and the towels are changed on request.
24-hour reception, multilingual staff, currency exchange, tourist information, bicycle, motorbike and car hire, Internet service, conference facilities, courtesy rooms, souvenir shop, doctor on call,
To make booking a holiday at Viva Cala Mesquida Resort in Cala Mesquida easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Viva Cala Mesquida Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : CALA MESQUIDA,S/N, Cala Mesquida, Majorca, Balearic Islands, 07580
Please wait while we load the map for Viva Cala Mesquida Resort
Questions and Answers about Viva Cala Mesquida Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
how far is the hotel from the airport 1 Answer
Hello, The hotel is 82Km from Palma de Mallorca (PMI) Airport. Regards
Added 10 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
Hi, we are confused, can you tell us if we can use the facilities at viva Cala mesquida park? 1 Answer
Hi Eve, Guests staying at the Mesquida Club and Park can share facilities as the hotels are side by side however I cant see any mention of the Mesquida Resort guests being permitted to do this. There are 4 sister hotels in this resort but only the two mentioned above show as sharing facilties. If you would like further clarification it would be a good idea to contact the hotel directly as the information we are provided with on this matter is limited. Kind Regards
Added 1 year, 6 months ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member