- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
One of three hotels in a palm-clad complex, the Hotel Jupiter has a real buzz about it. And it's easy to see why. Boasting no less than nine pools, five are children's pools plus a ... Continue reading
One of three hotels in a palm-clad complex, the Hotel Jupiter has a real buzz about it. And it’s easy to see why. Boasting no less than nine pools, five are children's pools plus a themed pool, a lazy river and tons of kids’ activities, it’s a big player in the family fun stakes. But that doesn’t mean adults miss out. You’ll find loads of sports to get stuck into, plus a bar and an evening entertainment programme. And if you want to get out and about for a bit, Alcudia's beach and a bundle of bars, shops and restaurants are just a short stroll away.
- First Choice Kids' ClubThroughout the summer months, shared with our sister hotel. Littlestars for ages 3-5, Superstars 6-8 and Megastars for 9-11.
- Entertainment programmeOpening Times: [10.30-13.00, 15.00-17.00, 20.00-23.00] With lots on offer throughout the day into the evening such as volleyball, darts and quizzes. In the evening there is also music, karoke and mini-disco to name a few.
- Large screen cinemaOpening Times: [21.00]
- Professional live shows
- Live musicEvery evening.
- Mini-discoTaking place every evening.
- Wi-FiAvailable throughout the hotel, free of charge.
- Safety deposit boxes*You'll be able to store your valuables in the safety deposit boxes at reception.
- 5 poolsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] All with lifeguard supervision and sunbeds. There's also a Lazy River which joins two of the pools. Open to adults-only.
- Themed poolOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] With lifeguard supervision.
- 4 kids' poolsOpening Times: [10.00-18.00] With lifeguard supervision and sunbeds.
Food and Drink
- VIP Bar*Opening Times: [20.00-24.00] Found in the Circus Area.
- Jupiter burger BarOpening Times: [12.30-16.00] Right by the lake.
- Cold Snack BarOpening Times: [12.00-18.00] In the lobby area.
- 3 buffet restaurantsOpening Times: [08.00-10.00, 12.00-15.00, 18.00-21.00.] Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. Late breakfast available between 10am and midday. Late dinner is available from 10pm 'til midnight.
To make booking a holiday at Jupiter in Alcudia easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Jupiter with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
The holiday resort of Port d'Alcudia is situated in the north of Mallorca at the top of a long curving bay with an endless white sandy beach. It is two miles (3km) south of the historical old town of Alcudia, from which it takes its name. The sprawling, purpose-built resort, together with its neighbour Playa de Muro, stretches for five miles (8km) either side of the coast road and is particularly popular with British, German and Scandinavian holidaymakers. It has a fairly relaxed atmosphere; its spectacular beach is the major attraction, though it is also well placed for exploring the attractions around the north of the island.
The activities in Alcudia are mainly focused along the spectacular five-mile (8km) beach that fronts the holiday resort. All sorts of watersports can be arranged from scuba diving to banana rides. There are tennis and squash courts in the resort and nearby attractions include a water park, a go-kart track and horse riding stables. Boat trips can be arranged to the stunning Formentor promontory where passengers can snorkel or simply take in the views. The nearby towns of Pollenca and Alcudia (old town) and the mountain village of Lluc are worth exploring in search of a little culture, while those looking to get away from it all can take a trip to the mountainous western side of the island.
Most restaurants in Alcudia cater to holidaymakers and the unadventurous British palate with plenty of fast-food joints and cafés offering something with chips. There are also a few Italian, Indian and Chinese restaurants. The better restaurants are mostly in the port area, where diners can find some decent Spanish, French and seafood restaurants within a lovely harbour setting. Alcudia's recommended restaurants include Garlanda, Rancho Chico, Bistro Mar and Nova Marina, as well as Cas Capella and Casa Galega
Alcudia has lots of bars, pubs and discos catering for most tastes but this is not the resort for holidaymakers after some serious clubbing; for a bit of dancing, try the Mentra Disco. Many of the hotels offer in-house entertainment ranging from flamenco dancers to comedians.
Alcudia doesn't have a distinct shopping centre: shops selling buckets and spades and tourist trinkets line the beach road and the other small shopping areas dotted around the resort also cater for holidaymakers. The satellite resort of Playa de Muro has an upmarket mall with some nice boutiques and the port area has a selection of designer shops. The supermarkets are good, stocking all the well-known brands along with cheap alcohol and cigarettes. The local market opens on Tuesday and Sunday mornings and the market in Inca, 15 miles (24km) inland, opens on Thursdays. Good buys include the porcelain and leather goods, but bargain hard.
The resort of Alcudia is not known for its architectural merit; its skyline is dominated by 1960s style apartment blocks. To the relief of many, Alcudia is not the resort for party animals; those looking for some serious clubbing should head for the south of the island.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Tucán, Alcudia, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Please wait while we load the map for Jupiter
Questions and Answers about Jupiter
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.