smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates
- Near the beach
- Large swimming pool
- Relaxing onsite spa
- Entertainment programme
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The four-star smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates, located just 250m from the stunning shoreline in tranquil Psalidi, offers guests an opportunity to experience a casual and relaxing ... Continue reading
The four-star smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates, located just 250m from the stunning shoreline in tranquil Psalidi, offers guests an opportunity to experience a casual and relaxing holiday under the Aegean sun. With beautiful sea views across the Aegean, the hotel is ideal for leisure travellers looking for a laid-back and family-like atmosphere, all just two miles (3km) from cosmopolitan Kos Town and 15 miles (25km) from the airport.
Nestled amongst extensive gardens, the modern hotel is built in Aegean village style, showcasing 317 spacious rooms with all the modern conveniences needed for a comfortable getaway. Smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates is well suited for couples and families alike, featuring first-class facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, a kid’s swimming pool, two tennis courts, and an extensive entertainment program featuring night shows, beach volleyball, water gymnastics and more. For those looking for some indulgence, the hotel also boasts a relaxing in-house Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa offering a range of pampering services.
All-inclusive guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel’s main restaurant, which also hosts a Greek night once a week with BBQ, live orchestra and ballet. Venture to nearby sister-hotel Kipriotis Village for a BBQ lunch, candlelit dinner, Asian theme night, or Italian and Greek cuisine.
Guests can also enjoy easy access to all Kos has to offer, with regular bus services to Kos Town, just under two miles (3km) away. With a 15th-century castle, lively bars and harbour-side restaurants, Kos offers the best of modern Greece with old-world charm. Travel 20 minutes by ferry to Bodrum Town in Turkey, with its 14th century Ottoman Castle complete with dungeons and towers.
- Swimming pool for adults
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Beach/pool towels (deposit required)
- Sun terrace
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball* Two tennis hard courts
- Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Centre (at sister hotel)
- Billiards* Bicycle hire
- Scuba diving lessons and tennis lessons (available with charge in the sister hotel Kipriotis Village)
- Swimming pool for children
- Main lobby with reception
- TV corner
- Mini market
- 24 hour doctor on call
- WiFi (local charge)
- Internet corner/PC games
- Laundry service
- Car rental
- Outdoor parking
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Sun terrace
- Main restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive guests can make a reservation for lunch at the BBQ restaurant of Kipriotis Village (sister hotel) or choose between a candlelight dinner, Asian theme night, Italian and Greek cuisine at the other restaurants of the neighbouring hotel
- Pool Snack Bar
- Night shows
- Greek night with live orchestra and dancing ballet (once a week)
- Breakfast, Continental; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Hippocrates Restaurant), Daily: 06:30 - 07:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American, Restaurant (Maris Suites), Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (Maris Suites), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Hippocrates), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Maris Suites), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Themed Restaurant; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Maris Suites); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Buffet; International, Restaurant (Hippocrates); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Maris Suites), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Dinner, Themed Restaurant, Restaurant (Hippocrates), Twice a week.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Hippocrates & Maris Suites), Daily: 12:00 - 15:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar (Hippocrates the later time is for CHILDREN only), Daily: 11:00 - 12:00, 16:30 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Maris Suites), Daily: 12:00 - 15:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar (Maris Suites), Daily: 12:00 - 16:00.
- Afternoon snacks; Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Bar (Both Hotels), Daily: 16:30 - 17:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Cocktails; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Both Hotels), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Table Tennis; Boccia; Darts; Archery; Aqua-Aerobics.
The smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates features 317 comfortable rooms that can be booked as single, double, superior double, and Junior suites. The rooms offer a superb view either to the gardens, the pool or the sea. All the double rooms can be used with an additional bed or baby cot as a triple room. Each room has bathroom facilities (bath/shower, hair dryer, WC), double or twin beds, fridge, air conditioning (operated from 16/06 to 15/09), direct dial telephone, Satellite TV, safe (extra charge payable locally), and a balcony.
This area is a perfect destination for bird lovers. Lake Psalidi, on the eastern corner of the island, is a haven for wildlife including masses of migrating birds. Visit Mount Dikaios, with its pine forests and craggy cliffs or the lagoon at Alyki is another meeting place for transient avians, including flocks of flamingos.
To make booking a holiday at smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates in Kos Town easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
The ancient port and popular holiday destination of Kos, the capital and major town on the island, has been home to Egyptians, Romans, Venetians, Ottomans and the Knights of St John. Their marked presence can be seen in the ruins of the Roman baths and amphitheatre remains and in the 15th-century castle, built by the Knights of St John, which still stands as a supreme sentry today.
There has been much development over recent years, with apartment blocks stretching out to the suburbs of Lambi and Psalidi (to the north and south respectively), however Kos remains a fascinating and cosmopolitan town with a good mix of culture and entertainment attracting thousands of holidaymakers each year. There is a busy nightlife with no shortage of bars and hotchpotch of restaurants from English-style cafes to local tavernas - many situated around the old harbour area overlooking traditional fishing boats and sleek yachts. The main beach in town is a fairly narrow, shingle affair packed with beach chairs and umbrellas, but there are better beaches a short bus journey away. Kos Town is perfectly situated for taking boat trips to Turkey and the nearby islands.
The main beach in Kos Town is narrow and pebbled, but nearby Tigaki is 6 miles (10km) of pure white sand. Lambi, Psalidi, and Agios Fokas are all popular beaches in easy distance. The beaches offer a range of water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and banana rides. The town also boasts a number of historical and cultural attractions, including the Hippocrates Tree, Knight's Castle, and Archaeological Museum. You can also visit nearby villages with interesting sights like the ruins of old Pili and the ceramics shops in Zia.
There are many restaurants in Kos clustered along the waterfront and around the main square, ranging from traditional Greek to Italian, Chinese and western. Bittersweet Creperie is a great bakery for a midday treat, and Avanti serves great pizzas with a beach view. Caravan is a popular restaurant serving everything from traditional Greek food to pizzas and lamb chops, while Olympiada has a more local menu.
There are bars, pubs and tavernas scattered all over Kos Town, but the unlabeled 'bar street' is the place to go at night when it comes to life with bars and discos. The party lasts until dawn, and offers an eclectic mix of music, from local bouzouki orchestras to thumping electronic beats.
Kos Town is the major shopping destination on the island of Kos. There are a number of souvenir shops along the seafront and in the old town, and the market in the centre of town selling spices, olive oil, and seashells. There is also a small indoor market, but the main shopping area is found between Eleftherias Square and ancient Nymphaion. Popular souvenirs include jewellery, leather goods, and clothing.
The nearest sand beaches are several miles from town, and the nightlife can be overwhelming for tourists looking for a quieter holiday.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Psalidi,, Kos Town, Kos, Greek Islands, 85300
Please wait while we load the map for smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates
Questions and Answers about smartline Kipriotis Hippocrates
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
hello could we book room only & is there an achrey fail we can access on site 1 Answer
Hello, This property only offer the board basis of all inclusive, The hotel do offer archery. Regards
Added 8 months, 1 week ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
how far is it to tigaki beach 1 Answer
Added 11 months, 1 week ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Hi ya is there windsurfing anywhere close by 1 Answer
If you go onto windsurfing in Kos (their website has all the details)
Added 1 year, 2 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
Is there sparkling wine on the all inclusive? 1 Answer
The All-inclusive programme does not state that sparkling wine is included, this may be available but would be at a supplement.
Added 1 year, 8 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
Is free wi-fi available at this hotel? 2 Answers
Wifi is available but it says maybe subject to a local charge
Added 2 years, 1 month ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Hi Lorraine, Wifi is available for a local charge. Regards
Added 2 years ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member