- Closest airport: 25km to Kos Airport (KGS)
- Beachfront location
- 3km to resort centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Sitting alongside a beautiful beach, overlooking the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea, sits the four-star Kipriotis Village Resort. Perfectly located on the east coast of Kos ... Continue reading
Sitting alongside a beautiful beach, overlooking the sparkling waters of the Aegean Sea, sits the four-star Kipriotis Village Resort. Perfectly located on the east coast of Kos near the island’s capital, Kipriotis Villages offers couples and families alike the perfect mixture of relaxation and adventure, boasting first-class facilities and a great hospitality experience.
Nestled amongst well-tended gardens, Kipriotis Village Resort is an oasis of calm with the charm of an Aegean village. The resort boasts 651 warmly decorated rooms and suites featuring all the mod-cons needed for a comfortable stay, including air-conditioning, satellite television and dial-up internet. The hotel also boasts excellent facilities including three swimming pools for adults, an outdoor jacuzzi and two pools for children, complete with a pirate ship and mini aquapark. And with four restaurants, five bars (including two pool bars) and two snack corners, quality dining options abound at Kipriotis Village.
There’s also a range of activities to keep everyone happy with table tennis, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, archery, gym and a range of watersports all at your fingertips. If travelling as a family, Kiprioris Village offers five mini clubs, two playgrounds and mini golf for hours of fun. For some serious indulgence, the resort boasts an in-house Anaviosi by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa, offering a range of treatments including massages with essential oils, hot stones or Kos local oil. After dark, Kiprioris Village offers entertainment for all ages with mini discos for the kids plus themed nights and evening shows.
Guests can also enjoy easy access to all Kos has to offer, with regular bus services to Kos Town, just under two miles (3km) away. With a 15th-century castle, lively bars and harbour-side restaurants, Kos offers the best of modern Greece with old-world charm. Travel 20 minutes by ferry to Bodrum Town in Turkey, with its 14th century Ottoman Castle complete with dungeons and towers.
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool (April, May, October)
- PADI diving centre
- 7 tennis courts (lessons available, floodlight on charge)
- Gym (with showers and sauna)
- 2 playgrounds
- 3 waterslides
- 1 basketball court
- Volley ball
- Beach volley
- Pool games
- Adult and childrens animation programmes
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Buffet restaurant
- 2 speciality restaurants (Italian and Greek)
- BBQ restaurant for lunch
- Lobby bar
- 2 pool bars
- 1 beach bar
- A childrens buffet
- Mini disco and show
- Continental Breakfast, Makedonia Main Restaurant: 06:30-07:30
- Full American Breakfast Buffet (Show Cooking)/Greek breakfast with show cooking once per week, Makedonia Main Restaurant: 07:30-11:00
- Late Continental Breakfast, Makedonia Main Restaurant:11:00-12:00
- Snacks, seasonal: 11:00-13:00
- Snacks, Olympic Pool Snack Bar, burgers, kebabs and light snacks: 12:00-14:30
- Hot Dog Corner, sandwiches with sausages, mustard and/or ketchup: 12:00-14:30
- Lunch, Makedonia Main Restaurant, local and Mediterranean cuisine: 12:30-15:00
- Ilios Restaurant & Pizza Corner, grilled meats, pasta and pizza: 12:30-15:00
- Dinner, buffet, Makedonia Restaurant, local and Mediterranean cuisine, show cooking, theme nights twice a week, children's buffet available: 18:30-21:00
- Dinner, buffet, Atrium Greek Restaurant, Greek and regional specialities, show cooking (reservations required; selected evenings): 19:00-21:30
- Dinner, buffet, Italian Restaurant, pizza & pasta (reservations required; selected evenings): 19:00-21:30
- Dinner, Olympic Pool Grill, grilled meats and fish (reservations required; selected evening): 19:00–21:30* Midnight Snack, Makedonia Restaurant, hot soup and cold buffet: 23:00-24:00
- Beverages during breakfast: filter coffee, instant iced coffee (frappe), Greek coffee, variety of tea, milk, chocolate, variety of juices
- Beverages during meals: soft drinks (draught), house wine (served by the glass), draught beer, still water (served by the glass)
- Olympus Main Bar, AI Beverage Package: 17:00-01:00 (last order of AI package 22:00)
- Ionian Pool Bar, AI Beverage Package: 10:00-24:00 (last order of AI package 23:00)
- Poseidon Beach Bar, AI Beverage Package: 10:00–18:00* Palmy Beach Bar, AI Beverage Package: 10:00-18:00
- All Inclusive Beverage Package includes: soft drinks (draught), draught beer, house wine by the glass, hot beverages (coffee, tea), espresso, cappuccino, hot chocolate, still water by the glass, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and cocktails
Kipriotis Village Resort boasts 651 rooms and suites, with all the modern conveniences needed for a comfortable getaway. All rooms are decorated in warm colours and offer air conditioning, a bathroom with hair dryer, satellite TV/radio, fridge, direct dial telephone, a dial up internet connection and tea and coffee making facilities.
This area is a perfect destination for bird lovers. Lake Psalidi, on the eastern corner of the island, is a haven for wildlife including masses of migrating birds. Visit Mount Dikaois, with its pine forests and craggy cliffs or the lagoon at Alyki is another meeting place for transient avians, including flocks of flamingos.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Kipriotis Village in Kos Town. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||21||26||32||35||35||30||26||21||16||15||15||18|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||13||17||21||24||24||21||17||13||10||8||8||10|
To make booking a holiday at Kipriotis Village in Kos Town easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Kipriotis Village with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
The ancient port and popular holiday destination of Kos, the capital and major town on the island, has been home to Egyptians, Romans, Venetians, Ottomans and the Knights of St John. Their marked presence can be seen in the ruins of the Roman baths and amphitheatre remains and in the 15th-century castle, built by the Knights of St John, which still stands as a supreme sentry today.
There has been much development over recent years, with apartment blocks stretching out to the suburbs of Lambi and Psalidi (to the north and south respectively), however Kos remains a fascinating and cosmopolitan town with a good mix of culture and entertainment attracting thousands of holidaymakers each year. There is a busy nightlife with no shortage of bars and hotchpotch of restaurants from English-style cafes to local tavernas - many situated around the old harbour area overlooking traditional fishing boats and sleek yachts. The main beach in town is a fairly narrow, shingle affair packed with beach chairs and umbrellas, but there are better beaches a short bus journey away. Kos Town is perfectly situated for taking boat trips to Turkey and the nearby islands.
The main beach in Kos Town is narrow and pebbled, but nearby Tigaki is 6 miles (10km) of pure white sand. Lambi, Psalidi, and Agios Fokas are all popular beaches in easy distance. The beaches offer a range of water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and banana rides. The town also boasts a number of historical and cultural attractions, including the Hippocrates Tree, Knight's Castle, and Archaeological Museum. You can also visit nearby villages with interesting sights like the ruins of old Pili and the ceramics shops in Zia.
There are many restaurants in Kos clustered along the waterfront and around the main square, ranging from traditional Greek to Italian, Chinese and western. Bittersweet Creperie is a great bakery for a midday treat, and Avanti serves great pizzas with a beach view. Caravan is a popular restaurant serving everything from traditional Greek food to pizzas and lamb chops, while Olympiada has a more local menu.
There are bars, pubs and tavernas scattered all over Kos Town, but the unlabeled 'bar street' is the place to go at night when it comes to life with bars and discos. The party lasts until dawn, and offers an eclectic mix of music, from local bouzouki orchestras to thumping electronic beats.
Kos Town is the major shopping destination on the island of Kos. There are a number of souvenir shops along the seafront and in the old town, and the market in the centre of town selling spices, olive oil, and seashells. There is also a small indoor market, but the main shopping area is found between Eleftherias Square and ancient Nymphaion. Popular souvenirs include jewellery, leather goods, and clothing.
The nearest sand beaches are several miles from town, and the nightlife can be overwhelming for tourists looking for a quieter holiday.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.85
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Psalidi, Kos, Kos Island, Dodekanesos Islands, Greece 85300, Kos Town, Kos, Greek Islands, 85300
Please wait while we load the map for Kipriotis Village
Questions and Answers about Kipriotis Village
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Hi Are beach towels still provided?...if so is there a cost? Thanks 2 Answers
The towels are 5 euros with a 10 euro refundable deposit to hire
Added 8 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Pool towels are 5 euros each with a 10 euro refundable deposit. Regards
Added 8 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
How long is the transfer from airport 1 Answer
Psaldi airport is approx 35km away 45/50 minutes by taxi or a little longer by coach
Added 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
is the beach sand or shingle? 1 Answer
Hello Karen the beach is sand and shingle but more so shingle
Added 1 year, 9 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Are towels provided at the pool area? 1 Answer
There are beach towels available at this hotel.
Added 2 years, 8 months ago.
By Lauren, loveholidays.com team member