- Double Bed
- Twin Bed
- Mini Bar
Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites
- Closest airport: 25km to Kos Airport
- 200m to beach
- 3km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites offers five star, all-inclusive luxury accommodation in the stunning Greek town of Kos. Just a short walk from the stunning beaches of the Aegean ... Continue reading
Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites offers five star, all-inclusive luxury accommodation in the stunning Greek town of Kos. Just a short walk from the stunning beaches of the Aegean Sea, and located in the charming town of Psalidi, this hotel offers everything you could wish for on a luxury Greek getaway and so much more. With spectacular sea views (the clue is in the name), and a tasteful mix of both modern and classic architecture, this resort is surrounded by impressive private pools and lush green gardens to explore on a warm Greek evening. As well as several wonderful and diverse dining options, including a glamorous rooftop cocktail bar, the resort is just a short journey to the local town to experience true authentic Greek cuisine and nightlife.
If energy and excitement is what you seek, then you will not be disappointed as the Kipriotis Panorama Hotel offers an impressive range of activities for all the family to get involved in. From tennis courts, a fitness centre, games room and bicycle rental- it will be difficult to choose how to spend your afternoon, if not soaking up the sun’s rays by the pool. For a quieter day of relaxation and pampering, there’s an in-house spa and wellness centre, or take a stroll to the beach to enjoy the typical Greek atmosphere and unparalleled views. For a bite to eat, there’s the Ariadni restaurant offering a delicious buffet spread throughout the day, the Triton a la carte restaurant with its upscale Greek cuisine and two bars- the Semeli Bar and rooftop Red Loft bar- as well as a pool bar and beach bar.
The luxury at Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites continues to the rooms, too, which are decorated in an upscale, contemporary style, offering spectacular sea views or picturesque landscapes. All rooms offer full suite bathroom, air conditioning and balconies, television and there’s even a laundry service on request. For families, couples and friends looking for an unforgettable Kos holiday with a touch of sophistication, the Kipriotis Panorama Hotel will not disappoint.
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Horse riding
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Sun terrace
Facilities & Services
- Room service from 07:30-23:00
- 24 hour doctor on request
- Foreign currency exchange
- Car rental
- WiFi in all areas (local charge)
- Laundry service
- Shopping outlets (Jewellery shop, supermarket)
- Outdoor parking
- Shuttle bus service to the beach
- Courtesy room, luggage room
Sports & Leisure
- Two swimming pools for adults
- Bike rental* Hairdressing salon
- Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa with spa pool, sauna, massage and health treatments (local charge)
- Jacuzzi (local charge)
- Tennis court (local charge)
- Billiard, table tennis (local charge)
- Squash (local charge)
- Electronic games
- TV room
- 5* Padi Diving (first lesson free of charge)
- Offsite adventure sports
- Horse riding on the hill or by the sea (local charge)
- Swimming pool for children
- Indoor playland
- Highchairs and cots
Food & Drink
- Ariadni Main Restaurant: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style, offering Greek and regional specialities and home-made desserts with show cooking
- Triton a la carte restaurant: Upscale Greek cuisine
- Semeli Bar: the hotel's main bar offering drinks and live music
- Red Loft Bar: A terrace bar on the 7th floor, offering premium drinks and exotic cocktails
- Pool Bar: Serving drinks and refreshments
- Beach Bar: Serving non-alcoholic drinks
- Early Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (Ariadne); Reservations Required, Daily: 06:00 - 07:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American, Restaurant (Ariadne), Daily: 07:30 - 10:30.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (Ariadne), Daily: 10:30 - 11:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Cold sandwiches, cakes and pies), Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Bar (Buffet including hot filter coffee, tea and a variety of cakes), Daily: 16:30 - 17:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Ariadne), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Ariadne. Local and Med cuisine. Theme nights, twice a week), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Midnight snacks, Restaurant (Ariadne. Hot soup and cold buffet), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Hot drinks; Cold drinks, Restaurant (Filter coffee, instant iced coffee, greek coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, juices.
- ), Meal times.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water, Restaurant, Meal times.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Wine; Spirits; Draught Beer; Cocktails; Mineral water, Bar (Semeli Bar. Last orders for All Inclusive is 23.00), Daily: 10:00 - 02:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Wine; Spirits; Draught Beer; Cocktails; Mineral water, Pool Bar (Nireus Pool Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites boasts 292 spaciously designed rooms and suites. All rooms have large balconies, ideal for relaxation, with superb views of either the sea or the mountains. Rooms feature all the modern conveniences needed for a comfortable holiday including air conditioning, bathroom with hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers, satellite TV/radio, fridge/minibar (on request), direct dial telephones and safe boxes for hire.
To make booking a holiday at Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites in Kos Town easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
The ancient port and popular holiday destination of Kos, the capital and major town on the island, has been home to Egyptians, Romans, Venetians, Ottomans and the Knights of St John. Their marked presence can be seen in the ruins of the Roman baths and amphitheatre remains and in the 15th-century castle, built by the Knights of St John, which still stands as a supreme sentry today.
There has been much development over recent years, with apartment blocks stretching out to the suburbs of Lambi and Psalidi (to the north and south respectively), however Kos remains a fascinating and cosmopolitan town with a good mix of culture and entertainment attracting thousands of holidaymakers each year. There is a busy nightlife with no shortage of bars and hotchpotch of restaurants from English-style cafes to local tavernas - many situated around the old harbour area overlooking traditional fishing boats and sleek yachts. The main beach in town is a fairly narrow, shingle affair packed with beach chairs and umbrellas, but there are better beaches a short bus journey away. Kos Town is perfectly situated for taking boat trips to Turkey and the nearby islands.
The main beach in Kos Town is narrow and pebbled, but nearby Tigaki is 6 miles (10km) of pure white sand. Lambi, Psalidi, and Agios Fokas are all popular beaches in easy distance. The beaches offer a range of water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and banana rides. The town also boasts a number of historical and cultural attractions, including the Hippocrates Tree, Knight's Castle, and Archaeological Museum. You can also visit nearby villages with interesting sights like the ruins of old Pili and the ceramics shops in Zia.
There are many restaurants in Kos clustered along the waterfront and around the main square, ranging from traditional Greek to Italian, Chinese and western. Bittersweet Creperie is a great bakery for a midday treat, and Avanti serves great pizzas with a beach view. Caravan is a popular restaurant serving everything from traditional Greek food to pizzas and lamb chops, while Olympiada has a more local menu.
There are bars, pubs and tavernas scattered all over Kos Town, but the unlabeled 'bar street' is the place to go at night when it comes to life with bars and discos. The party lasts until dawn, and offers an eclectic mix of music, from local bouzouki orchestras to thumping electronic beats.
Kos Town is the major shopping destination on the island of Kos. There are a number of souvenir shops along the seafront and in the old town, and the market in the centre of town selling spices, olive oil, and seashells. There is also a small indoor market, but the main shopping area is found between Eleftherias Square and ancient Nymphaion. Popular souvenirs include jewellery, leather goods, and clothing.
The nearest sand beaches are several miles from town, and the nightlife can be overwhelming for tourists looking for a quieter holiday.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : PSALIDI, Kos Town, Kos, Greek Islands, 85300
Please wait while we load the map for Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites
Questions and Answers about Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
What is the transfer time from the airport to the hotel 1 Answer
The airport is 25kms away and can take upto 90 minutes on the shuttle bus depending on how many stops
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
What are the rooms like for a family of 4? 1 Answer
Comfortable and very spacious family room with one bed room with a double bed and one living room with two sofa beds that can accommodate up to 4 pax. All family rooms have a large en suite bathroom with bath tub, a small dining seating area and a spacious veranda with seating facilities and views either to the swimming pool / sea or towards the gardens. Baby cot on top of maximum occupancy.
Added 1 year, 11 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
What type of power sockets are available in the hotel rooms please? 1 Answer
Greece is 220V and 2 pin sockets.
Added 2 years ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
what type of power sockets are in the rooms please? 1 Answer
Greece is 2 pin plugs,
Added 2 years ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
Hello where is the nearest sandy beach to this hotel? Not keen on pebble beach . And is there water sports available ? 1 Answer
The notable Psalidi beach is located on the east side of Kos Island and 3,5km from the town of Kos. Psalidi beach is easily accessible through a convenient road. This is a well-organized beach with both sand and pebbles.
Added 2 years, 1 month ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member