Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suite
- Closest airport: 25km to Kos Airport
- 200m to beach
- 3km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Kipriotis Panorma Hotel & Suites, just 200m from the breathtaking shoreline of the Agean Sea, offers guests the chance to experience the old-world charms of the Greek Islands with ... Continue reading
Kipriotis Panorma Hotel & Suites, just 200m from the breathtaking shoreline of the Agean Sea, offers guests the chance to experience the old-world charms of the Greek Islands with all the luxury you would expect from a five-star hotel. Perfectly located on the east coast of Kos in charming Psalidi, just under two miles (3km) from the island’s capital and 15 miles (25km) from the airport, Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites are ideal for couples and families looking for a beach getaway with all the trimmings.
Amphitheatrically built, the luxury hotel has a glass façade that offers mesmerising views of the sky-blue Aegean sea. All 292 spacious rooms, encompassing seven floors, have large balconies with superb views of the sea or the mountain, and feature all the modern conveniences you would expect from a five-star hotel including air conditioning, bathrobe and slippers, satellite TV and much more. Kipriotis Panorama also features first-class facilities including two adult swimming pools, one kid’s swimming pool, two restaurants, and four bars. For those looking for some indulgence, the hotel also boasts an in-house Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa with a range of pampering services.
Guests can also enjoy easy access to all Kos has to offer. The resort is ideally located just under two miles (3km) from Kos Town - full of narrow, winding streets with pretty shops, stalls and restaurants, with bars and small night clubs hat keep the evening mood fun. There's also a history to explore and at the port you can catch a boat to other Greek towns or Bodrum in Turkey. Alternatively, if you’re looking for a night in, the hotel’s Red Loft Bar on the seventh floor offers exotic cocktails with panoramic views of the Aegean Sea, while Semeli Bar serves up live music and drinks. Tennis, billiard, table tennis, squash, horse riding, diving and off-site adventure sports are also readily available.
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Horse riding
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Sun terrace
Facilities & Services
- Room service from 07:30-23:00
- 24 hour doctor on request
- Foreign currency exchange
- Car rental
- WiFi in all areas (local charge)
- Laundry service
- Shopping outlets (Jewellery shop, supermarket)
- Outdoor parking
- Shuttle bus service to the beach
- Courtesy room, luggage room
Sports & Leisure
- Two swimming pools for adults
- Bike rental* Hairdressing salon
- Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa with spa pool, sauna, massage and health treatments (local charge)
- Jacuzzi (local charge)
- Tennis court (local charge)
- Billiard, table tennis (local charge)
- Squash (local charge)
- Electronic games
- TV room
- 5* Padi Diving (first lesson free of charge)
- Offsite adventure sports
- Horse riding on the hill or by the sea (local charge)
- Swimming pool for children
- Indoor playland
- Highchairs and cots
Food & Drink
- Ariadni Main Restaurant: Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style, offering Greek and regional specialities and home-made desserts with show cooking
- Triton a la carte restaurant: Upscale Greek cuisine
- Semeli Bar: the hotel's main bar offering drinks and live music
- Red Loft Bar: A terrace bar on the 7th floor, offering premium drinks and exotic cocktails
- Pool Bar: Serving drinks and refreshments
- Beach Bar: Serving non-alcoholic drinks
- Early Breakfast, continental, Ariadne Restaurant; Reservations Required, daily: 06:00-07:30
- Breakfast, buffet; American, Ariadne Restaurant, daily: 07:30-10:30
- Late Breakfast, continental, Ariadne Restaurant, daily: 10:30-11:30
- Snacks, Snack Bar (cold sandwiches, cakes and pies), daily: 11:00-12:00
- Afternoon Tea, Bar (buffet including hot filter coffee, tea and a variety of cakes), daily: 16:30-17:30
- Lunch, buffet, Ariadne Restaurant, daily: 12:30-14:30
- Dinner, buffet, Ariadne Restaurant (local and Mediterranean cuisine. Theme nights, twice a week), daily: 18:30-21:30
- Midnight snacks, Ariadne Restaurant (hot soup and cold buffet), daily: 23:00-00:00
- Hot drinks; cold drinks, restaurant (Filter coffee, instant iced coffee, Greek coffee, tea, milk, chocolate, juices), daily: meal times
- Locally produced alcohol; locally produced non-alcoholic drinks, soft drinks; wine; draught beer; mineral water (restaurant): meal times
- Locally produced alcohol; locally produced non-alcoholic drinks, soft drinks; hot drinks; wine; spirits; draught beer; cocktails; mineral water, Semeli Bar (Last orders for All Inclusive is 23.00), Ddily: 10:00-02:00
- Locally produced alcohol; locally produced non-alcoholic drinks, soft drinks; hot drinks; wine; spirits; draught beer; cocktails; mineral water, (Nireus Pool Bar), daily: 10:00-18:00
- Locally produced non-alcoholic beverages, Beach Bar, daily: 10:00-18:00
Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites boasts 292 spaciously designed rooms and suites. All rooms have large balconies, ideal for relaxation, with superb views of either the sea or the mountains. Rooms feature all the modern conveniences needed for a comfortable holiday including air conditioning, bathroom with hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers, satellite TV/radio, fridge/minibar (on request), direct dial telephones and safe boxes for hire.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suite in Kos Town. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||26||21||16||15||15||18||21||26||32||35||35||30|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||17||13||10||8||8||10||13||17||21||24||24||21|
To make booking a holiday at Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suite in Kos Town easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suite with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
The ancient port and popular holiday destination of Kos, the capital and major town on the island, has been home to Egyptians, Romans, Venetians, Ottomans and the Knights of St John. Their marked presence can be seen in the ruins of the Roman baths and amphitheatre remains and in the 15th-century castle, built by the Knights of St John, which still stands as a supreme sentry today.
There has been much development over recent years, with apartment blocks stretching out to the suburbs of Lambi and Psalidi (to the north and south respectively), however Kos remains a fascinating and cosmopolitan town with a good mix of culture and entertainment attracting thousands of holidaymakers each year. There is a busy nightlife with no shortage of bars and hotchpotch of restaurants from English-style cafes to local tavernas - many situated around the old harbour area overlooking traditional fishing boats and sleek yachts. The main beach in town is a fairly narrow, shingle affair packed with beach chairs and umbrellas, but there are better beaches a short bus journey away. Kos Town is perfectly situated for taking boat trips to Turkey and the nearby islands.
The main beach in Kos Town is narrow and pebbled, but nearby Tigaki is 6 miles (10km) of pure white sand. Lambi, Psalidi, and Agios Fokas are all popular beaches in easy distance. The beaches offer a range of water sports, including waterskiing, parasailing, and banana rides. The town also boasts a number of historical and cultural attractions, including the Hippocrates Tree, Knight's Castle, and Archaeological Museum. You can also visit nearby villages with interesting sights like the ruins of old Pili and the ceramics shops in Zia.
There are many restaurants in Kos clustered along the waterfront and around the main square, ranging from traditional Greek to Italian, Chinese and western. Bittersweet Creperie is a great bakery for a midday treat, and Avanti serves great pizzas with a beach view. Caravan is a popular restaurant serving everything from traditional Greek food to pizzas and lamb chops, while Olympiada has a more local menu.
There are bars, pubs and tavernas scattered all over Kos Town, but the unlabeled 'bar street' is the place to go at night when it comes to life with bars and discos. The party lasts until dawn, and offers an eclectic mix of music, from local bouzouki orchestras to thumping electronic beats.
Kos Town is the major shopping destination on the island of Kos. There are a number of souvenir shops along the seafront and in the old town, and the market in the centre of town selling spices, olive oil, and seashells. There is also a small indoor market, but the main shopping area is found between Eleftherias Square and ancient Nymphaion. Popular souvenirs include jewellery, leather goods, and clothing.
The nearest sand beaches are several miles from town, and the nightlife can be overwhelming for tourists looking for a quieter holiday.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Kos Town area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : PSALIDI, Kos Town, Kos, Greek Islands, 85300
Please wait while we load the map for Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suite
Questions and Answers about Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suite
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
What is the transfer time from the airport to the hotel 1 Answer
The airport is 25kms away and can take upto 90 minutes on the shuttle bus depending on how many stops
Added 7 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
What are the rooms like for a family of 4? 1 Answer
Comfortable and very spacious family room with one bed room with a double bed and one living room with two sofa beds that can accommodate up to 4 pax. All family rooms have a large en suite bathroom with bath tub, a small dining seating area and a spacious veranda with seating facilities and views either to the swimming pool / sea or towards the gardens. Baby cot on top of maximum occupancy.
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
What type of power sockets are available in the hotel rooms please? 1 Answer
Greece is 220V and 2 pin sockets.
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member
what type of power sockets are in the rooms please? 1 Answer
Greece is 2 pin plugs,
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
Hello where is the nearest sandy beach to this hotel? Not keen on pebble beach . And is there water sports available ? 1 Answer
The notable Psalidi beach is located on the east side of Kos Island and 3,5km from the town of Kos. Psalidi beach is easily accessible through a convenient road. This is a well-organized beach with both sand and pebbles.
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member