Couples Swept Away
- Distance to center 5.0Km
- Distance to airport 76.0Km
- Distance to beach 0.0Km
- Outdoor Pool
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Couples Swept Away is a 5-star All Inclusive Caribbean romantic haven situated on the renowned 7-mile Negril Beach of Jamaica for adults only. 27 acres of tropical landscape and ... Continue reading
Couples Swept Away is a 5-star All Inclusive Caribbean romantic haven situated on the renowned 7-mile Negril Beach of Jamaica for adults only. 27 acres of tropical landscape and stunning white sand cosset Couples Swept Away resort, offering 312 lovely modern suites complemented by sparkling pools, marvellous dining and bar options, terrific Spa and fitness facilities, a variety of land and water-based sports fun and a range of nightly entertainment shows for your pleasure. Couples Swept Away offers an idyllic setting in a tranquil and intimate hideaway with first-class service and hospitality - book your romantic haven now and indulge your senses in the delights of Jamaica and the Caribbean.
- Entertainment staff
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Adult only
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Early Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (The Palms), Daily: 05:00 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (The Palms), Daily: 07:30 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (The Palms), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (The Palms - Monday night only), Once a week: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (The Palms - Tue, Wed, Thur, Sat & Sun), Regular: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Lemon Grass - Thai Cuisine - Closed Fridays), six times a week: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Feathers - Continental Cuisine with Caribbean flair); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed) (No sandals, T-shirts, jeans, trainers or hat), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Breakfast, A la Carte, Restaurant (Patois Patio), Daily: 08:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, A la Carte, Restaurant (Patois Patio), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Patois Patio - Closed Mondays), six times a week: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Cafe (Al fresco beachside cafe serving healthy snacks & vegetatian dishes.
- ), Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Restaurant (Cabana Grill - Local & International Snacks and grilled favourites), Daily: 11:00 - 05:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; Non Premium brands; Premium brands; International, Bar (Main Bar, Piano Bar for cocktails, Veggie Bar, 2 beach Bars, a swim-up pool Bar, Patois Bar and Sports Bar).
- Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Featuring a 10-acre sports complex including 10 tennis courts all lit for night play (5 hard, 5 clay), with professional instruction included, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 2 racquetball courts, basketball court, fully equipped gym with the latest Cybex equipment, 7-lane lap pool, aerobics centre, aquacise, yoga, step aerobics, ½ mile outdoor jogging track, steam rooms, saunas and a Jacuzzi are available at no extra cost.
- Minimum of four sports and leisure activities ( Unlimited golf is offered at the nearby Negril Hills 18-hole golf course with free transportation and green fees (mandatory caddy at extra charge, clubs and carts available for hire).
- Water Sking, sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, kayaks and glass bottom trips (all includes professional instruction). 4 Jacuzzis, beach and pool volley ball, casino, indoor games room with various board games and pool table. Table Tennis and large TV screen situated in the Sport Bar.
- Speciality (Scuba diving (PADI 5 star facility): Dives are offered Sun-Fri with a deep dive in the morning and shallow dive in the afternoon. A two tank dive is available Sat am but no afternoon dive is available. Dives and gear are included. Certified divers can dive once per day, subject to availability. For non-certified divers, Resort certification is available and can be arranged through the dive shop. Beginners too can take advantage of the Resort Course.
- Live entertainment, Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Sunset Catamaran Cruise, a trip to a popular Sunset Waterside bar, shopping shuttle to Negril and a trip to Margaritaville. All excursions must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance, subject to availability.
- Airport transfers/transport, Speciality (transfers to/from Montego Bay Airport, all hotel taxes & tips. ).
Guest rooms (termed suites) have a simple elegance of a Caribbean white decor and complementing soft drapes and fabrics, sophisticated crafted island cedar furnishings set on cool tiled floors and modern amenities for your comfort; features include a private furnished balcony or terrace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en suite bathroom with hair dryer, bath products and robes, the latest iPod/MP3 player and satellite/cable flat screen TV (except the Classic Caribbean-style Atrium and Beachfront Suites), a fully stocked mini-bar, in-room safe, iron and board, a telephone and nightly turn-down service.
A complimentary shuttle bus can take you into Margaritaville where you will find an array of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife. Take advantage of the free watersports with instruction including Scuba Diving for certified divers and even a Resort Course for beginners, or take a relaxing Sunset Catamaran Cruise.
Only for couple over 18 years old
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, complimentary in-room continental breakfast service, laundry service, concierge desk, complimentary WiFi internet access in most public areas, nurse on site & Doctor on 24 hour call, laundry & dry cleaning (charge), and a gift shop. Weddings, honeymoons and vow renewals services are provided.
We are pleased to announce that Travel + Leisure readers have awarded Couples Resorts Gold, Silver & Bronze in the prestigious awards for “Best Hotel Spa in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas. Number 1 - Couples Tower Isle Number 2 – Couples Sans Souci Number 3 – Couples Swept Away
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Couples Swept Away in Negril. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||30||30||30||30||31||32||33||33||33||33||32||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||23||22||21||22||23||24||24||24||24||24||24||24|
To make booking a holiday at Couples Swept Away in Negril easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Couples Swept Away with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 110V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Negril area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica, 999999
Please wait while we load the map for Couples Swept Away
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Couples Swept Away
Questions and Answers about Couples Swept Away
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.