- Internet access
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Living room
- Room size (sqm): 20
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Ironing set
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
Couples Swept Away
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Escape to the Caribbean on a 5-star stay at the Couples Swept Away. This luxury resort in Negril is a picture-perfect destination for all-inclusive holidays to Jamaica. It's an ... Continue reading
Escape to the Caribbean on a 5-star stay at the Couples Swept Away. This luxury resort in Negril is a picture-perfect destination for all-inclusive holidays to Jamaica. It’s an adults-only resort, too, which means everything is tailor-made for couples, from the three pools and relaxing spa, to the restaurants and exciting watersports.
When it comes to luxury holidays to this popular tropical island, the Couples Swept Away resort has it all. Couples will love going for a swim in the three outdoor pools, or enjoying the Jamaican sunshine on the terrace. Inside, you’ll find an award-winning spa centre, ideal for relaxing holidays. Relax and unwind with a soothing massage, let off some steam in the sauna, or chill out in one of five Jacuzzis. There’s also a fitness centre on-site, if you feel like having a workout. You’ll have four restaurants and plenty of Jamaican and international cuisine to try at mealtimes. Plus, with eight bars to choose from – including a swim-up pool bar - you’ll be spoilt for choice when you fancy a cocktail.
Set on a white-sand beach surrounded by palm trees, you’ll love the picturesque location of the Couples Swept Away resort. Whether you want to relax and enjoy the tropical setting, go for a swim in the Caribbean, or try some beachfront watersports, the beach at Negril has plenty to keep couples entertained. However you choose to spend your Jamaican getaway, loveholidays can help make your dream Caribbean holiday a reality.
- Beachfront Billiards Diving Entertainment staff Fitness centre Games room Hot tub/jacuzzi Karaoke Massage Nightclub/DJ Private beach area Snorkelling Spa and wellness centre Squash Table tennis Tennis court Water sport facilities (on site)* Windsurfing
- Garden* Outdoor pool (all year)
- Adult only Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Free WiFi Gift shop* Safety deposit box
- Early Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (The Palms), Daily: 05:00 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (The Palms), Daily: 07:30 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (The Palms), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (The Palms - Monday night only), Once a week: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (The Palms - Tue, Wed, Thur, Sat & Sun), Regular: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Lemon Grass - Thai Cuisine - Closed Fridays), six times a week: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Feathers - Continental Cuisine with Caribbean flair); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed) (No sandals, T-shirts, jeans, trainers or hat), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Breakfast, A la Carte, Restaurant (Patois Patio), Daily: 08:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, A la Carte, Restaurant (Patois Patio), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Patois Patio - Closed Mondays), six times a week: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Cafe (Al fresco beachside cafe serving healthy snacks & vegetatian dishes.
- ), Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Restaurant (Cabana Grill - Local & International Snacks and grilled favourites), Daily: 11:00 - 05:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol; Non Premium brands; Premium brands; International, Bar (Main Bar, Piano Bar for cocktails, Veggie Bar, 2 beach Bars, a swim-up pool Bar, Patois Bar and Sports Bar).
- Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Featuring a 10-acre sports complex including 10 tennis courts all lit for night play (5 hard, 5 clay), with professional instruction included, 2 air-conditioned squash courts, 2 racquetball courts, basketball court, fully equipped gym with the latest Cybex equipment, 7-lane lap pool, aerobics centre, aquacise, yoga, step aerobics, ½ mile outdoor jogging track, steam rooms, saunas and a Jacuzzi are available at no extra cost.
- Minimum of four sports and leisure activities ( Unlimited golf is offered at the nearby Negril Hills 18-hole golf course with free transportation and green fees (mandatory caddy at extra charge, clubs and carts available for hire).
- Water Sking, sailing, windsurfing, snorkelling, kayaks and glass bottom trips (all includes professional instruction). 4 Jacuzzis, beach and pool volley ball, casino, indoor games room with various board games and pool table. Table Tennis and large TV screen situated in the Sport Bar.
- Speciality (Scuba diving (PADI 5 star facility): Dives are offered Sun-Fri with a deep dive in the morning and shallow dive in the afternoon. A two tank dive is available Sat am but no afternoon dive is available. Dives and gear are included. Certified divers can dive once per day, subject to availability. For non-certified divers, Resort certification is available and can be arranged through the dive shop. Beginners too can take advantage of the Resort Course.
- Live entertainment, Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Sunset Catamaran Cruise, a trip to a popular Sunset Waterside bar, shopping shuttle to Negril and a trip to Margaritaville. All excursions must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance, subject to availability.
- Airport transfers/transport, Speciality (transfers to/from Montego Bay Airport, all hotel taxes & tips. ).
A complimentary shuttle bus can take you into Margaritaville where you will find an array of shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife. Take advantage of the free watersports with instruction including Scuba Diving for certified divers and even a Resort Course for beginners, or take a relaxing Sunset Catamaran Cruise.
Only for couple over 18 years old
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, complimentary in-room continental breakfast service, laundry service, concierge desk, complimentary WiFi internet access in most public areas, nurse on site & Doctor on 24 hour call, laundry & dry cleaning (charge), and a gift shop. Weddings, honeymoons and vow renewals services are provided.
We are pleased to announce that Travel + Leisure readers have awarded Couples Resorts Gold, Silver & Bronze in the prestigious awards for "Best Hotel Spa in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas. Number 1 - Couples Tower Isle Number 2 – Couples Sans Souci Number 3 – Couples Swept Away
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Couples Swept Away in Negril. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||32||33||33||33||33||32||31||30||30||30||30||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||24||24||24||24||24||24||24||23||22||21||22||23|
To make booking a holiday at Couples Swept Away in Negril easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Couples Swept Away with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 110V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : P.O BOX 3077, NORMAN MANLEY BLVD.,, Negril, Jamaica
Please wait while we load the map for Couples Swept Away
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Couples Swept Away
Questions and Answers about Couples Swept Away
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.