- Internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Ironing set
- Living room
- Direct dial telephone
- Alarm clock
- Room size (sqm)
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
- Pay movies
- Cable TV
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Water park
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The famous five-star location of Montego Bay demands a five-star hotel, and the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa has every facility you'll need to make your Caribbean island dreams ... Continue reading
The famous five-star location of Montego Bay demands a five-star hotel, and the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa has every facility you’ll need to make your Caribbean island dreams come true. The former sugar plantation is located in one of Jamaica’s most beautiful and famous resort towns, known for its party-mad nightlife and superb water sports in wonderful natural surroundings. The Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is brimming over with extras, including a water park and golf course.
This resort is understandably a favourite with honeymooners, as you’ll find a romantic setting among the palm trees and the gorgeous sandy beaches of the resort. The rooms are modern and stylish, all with king- or queen-size beds, satellite TV, a private balcony, Wi-Fi, climate control, and safe. If you go all-inclusive, you’ll enjoy excellent quality food at a choice of restaurants and by the pool, with bars that are open from 10am.
Montego Bay is a fabulous location for this luxury oasis, and the town is Jamaica’s second city and there is much to do. You will find incredible, white-sand beaches in the area - most famously Doctor’s Cave Beach – giving you and your family a huge choice of how to enjoy the blue Caribbean waters. The best of the area’s diving is undoubtedly the protected reefs and mangroves of the Montego Bay marine park. The city’s seafront is a 3km shopping and party strip, and there are historic and traditional attractions to be found inland.
Treat yourself now to the Caribbean holiday you deserve at this amazing, exclusive property in Jamaica’s most famous holiday town.
- Beachfront Billiards Children's playground Entertainment staff Evening entertainment Fitness centre Games room Golf course (within 3 km) Hot tub/jacuzzi Massage Private beach area Snorkelling Spa and wellness centre Tennis court Water park Water sport facilities (on site) Windsurfing
- Garden* Outdoor pool (all year)
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Bridal suite Car hire Facilities for disabled guests Family rooms Gift shop Lift Newspapers Non smoking rooms Paid WiFi Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site) WiFi in public areas for which charges are applicable
- Breakfast, Restaurant (Fresh), Daily: 07:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Fresh), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Fresh), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Seaside Grill), Daily: 12:00 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Mangoes), Daily: 11:30 - 15:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Poolside), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Luna Di Mare - open Weds, Thurs, Fri & Sat); Extra Charge, Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Reservations Required, Restaurant (Three Palms - open Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Room Service, Daily: 07:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Seaside), Daily: 12:00 - 15:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Barking Frog).
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar (Mangoes), Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Cricket Club).
- Tennis, Unlimited (Court Only).
- Watersports (non-motorised); Gym; Mini Club.
The modern and stylish rooms are designed for a comfortable stay. Standard in-room amenities include a kingsize or two queen size beds, satellite TV, private balcony, coffee machine, Wi-Fi, safe and individual climate control.
- Montego Bay Marine Park 8 miles
- Lazy river and thrill slide in the water park
- Concierge service
24 hour reception, currency exchange, tourist information service/desk, wedding services/facilities, banquetting facility, conference meeting facilities/rooms, secretarial services, postal/fax services, banking ATM facility, guest relations services/desk, housekeeping, maid service, concierge services, child services, medical assistance, internet access, disabled friendly, parking.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||32||33||33||33||33||33||32||32||31||31||31||32|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||25||26||26||26||25||25||24||23||22||22||23||24|
To make booking a holiday at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 110V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Rose Hall 186,, Montego Bay, Jamaica, 999
Please wait while we load the map for Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.