- Extra beds on demand
- Smoking rooms
- Room size (sqm): 45
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Living room: 1
- Towel menu (fees may apply)
- Cot on demand
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Village Marineledda is located in the Gulf of Marinella, an ample natural bay gathering many small coves and stunning white sand beaches, just a few kilometres away from Porto ... Continue reading
Village Marineledda is located in the Gulf of Marinella, an ample natural bay gathering many small coves and stunning white sand beaches, just a few kilometres away from Porto Rotondo in one of the most beautiful areas in Sardinia, fifteen minutes from the port and from Olbia airport and only five minutes from the port of Golfo Aranci. Surrounded by greenery and facing the sea, our resort is composed by group of terraced apartments, each furnished according to the taste of its owner. From the Marineledda you can see at the horizon the uninhabited and protected Mortorio Island, a true paradise to the fishermen from Gallura, and in summer the excursion destination of thousand of tourists. Mortorio deserves a visit in particular for some beautiful beaches and its splendid reef.
- Diving (fees may apply) Windsurfing (fees may apply) Tennis (fees may apply)
- Year of construction: 1980 Total number of rooms: 250 Number of floors (main building): 2 Living room: 1 Bathroom Shower Hairdryer Towel menu (fees may apply) Kitchenette Fridge Balcony Terrace Cot on demand Small pets allowed (under 5 kg) (fees may apply), 20.0 EUR Large pets allowed (over 5 kg) (fees may apply), 30.0 EUR Car park Wi-fi Transfer service (fees may apply) Secure parking Laundry service (fees may apply) Launderette (fees may apply) Medical service (fees may apply) Multilingual staff Bellboy service Hotel safe Newspaper stand Supermarket Shop Garden Terrace Café Bar Restaurant* Air conditioning in Restaurant
- Babysitting service (fees may apply)
- Outdoor freshwater pool: 1
Please note: Reception Opens from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00. Check in and key collection will be at BAIA DE BAHAS. Check out is at 09:45. Check in can occur Saturday to Tuesday from 16:00 to 20:00. Guests must inform the hotel of their arrival time, or any late check in, at the time of reservation or at least 3 days before the arrival day. Late check in after 20:00 will incur and additional fee to be paid upon arrival.
Please note: A mandatory deposit is to be paid on arrival and check-in, it will be refunded upon departure as long as n damages have occured.
Please note: There is an extra charge per person on arrival for: Gas, Water, Electricity. Bed and Bath linen are also incur a weekly change (for guests over 3 years of age).
To make booking a holiday at Villaggio Marineledda in Olbia easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Villaggio Marineledda with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.92
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : GOLFO MARINELLA - Località Marana,N/A, Olbia, Sardinia, Italy, 07020
Please wait while we load the map for Villaggio Marineledda
Questions and Answers about Villaggio Marineledda
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.