Conca Azzurra on the Cliff
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Conca Azzurra on the Cliff is a small hotel, where you are assured of a relaxing atmosphere. From the sky bar, you'll look out onto incredible views of the island of Capri and ... Continue reading
The Conca Azzurra on the Cliff is a small hotel, where you are assured of a relaxing atmosphere. From the sky bar, you'll look out onto incredible views of the island of Capri and the Gulf of Naples in gorgeous sunshine. You'll also have complete access to the informal Conca Azzurra Beach Resort which hosts swimming pools, restaurants and water activities. So you can make the most of the fun facilities and enjoy food and drink in the low-key beach club atmosphere before returning to the peaceful haven of Conca Azzurra on the Cliff.
In an elevated position, looking down through olive groves and the sea, with views across to the island of Capri
- 1.5km from centre of Massa Lubrense
- Courtesy bus into central Sorrento (4km away) nine times a day
- Courtesy bus to Conca Azzurra Beach Resort (five minutes)
Sun terrace with two whirlpools
- Sunloungers and lounge-style sofas on the Sky Bar terrace
At Conca Azzurra Beach Resort: Two outdoor pools (sea water)
- Two rooftop whirlpools
- Rooftop sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Outdoor whirlpool in the gardens
- Changing rooms
- Pool/beach towels
- Breakfast room
- Sky bar
- At Conca Azzurra Beach Resort: Restaurant with terrace
- Lobby bar
- Rooftop bar
At Conca Azzurra Beach Resort: Badminton equipment Table tennis Darts
Changing rooms (only for guests staying at Conca Azzurra on the Cliff)
At Conca Azzurra Beach Resort: Evening entertainment usually live music
- Lounge with television
Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
Sea view twin rooms (up to three people) have twin beds, extra bed (if required), air conditioning, flat−screen satellite television, minibar, safe, hairdryer and bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Sea view twins with balcony.
- Garden view rooms with no balcony (at a reduction).
- Deluxe sea view rooms with no balcony (at a reduction).
- Deluxe sea view rooms with balcony.
- Some Deluxe rooms are located in a separate annexe to the main hotel.
- Premium branded drinks
- Shuttle bus into central Sorrento during the evenings
- Room service
this hotel is on a steep incline so is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties. Meals (except breakfast) are taken at the restaurant at Conca Azzurra Beach Resort. Airport transfers involve a change to a shuttle bus at the central coach terminal. During May-Oct, the pool and sunbathing areas at the Conca Azzurra Beach Resort are open to non-residents and may be busier but will have areas just for guests around the hotel.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Alcoholic drinks 10am-11.30pm
- Three themed dinner nights per week (buffet style), choice of à la carte menu options in the main restaurant at Conca Azzurra Beach Resort (five times weekly)
- Snacks, afternoon tea and cakes and ice cream
- Variety of sports, games and activities including table tennis, darts and cookery lessons at Conca Azzurra Beach Resort
To make booking a holiday at Conca Azzurra on the Cliff in Massa Lubrense easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Conca Azzurra on the Cliff with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Conca Azzurra on the Cliff
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.