- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Zozefina Apartments is set in a quiet, rural setting that's ideal for a relaxing break in the sun. A small, peaceful family business, you're only a short walk from the beach. ... Continue reading
The Zozefina Apartments is set in a quiet, rural setting that's ideal for a relaxing break in the sun. A small, peaceful family business, you're only a short walk from the beach.
- 850m from Parga Town
- 1km to Krioneri beach
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Snack bar
- Pool bar
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
- Child prices available for 16yrs and under
- 10 apartments and four studios
- One bedroom apartments (up to three people) have two single beds and a sofa bed, air conditioning (payable locally), satellite television, kitchenette, Wi−Fi, safe (payable locally), hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
- Studios (two-three people).
- Self Catering and Bed & Breakfast are available.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Zozefina Apartments in Parga Town. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||16||19||23||27||29||30||26||23||18||14||13||14|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||8||11||15||18||21||21||18||15||11||8||6||6|
To make booking a holiday at Zozefina Apartments in Parga Town easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Zozefina Apartments with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Zozefina Apartments are available from Manos .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.87
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Zozefina Apartments
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.