The 5-star Oceania Club Halkidiki sits on the stunning sandy beach of the Halkidiki peninsula hills - and the breath-taking view is only part of the package. The hotel is brimming ... Continue reading
The 5-star Oceania Club Halkidiki sits on the stunning sandy beach of the Halkidiki peninsula hills – and the breath-taking view is only part of the package. The hotel is brimming with recreational facilities on-site and nearby, all to be enjoyed during your all-inclusive stay in one of the 297 opulent rooms or suites.
The Oceania Club Halkidiki is part of the luxury Sani group of hotels, including the Sani Beach Hotel & Spa, Sani Asterias Suites, the Porto Sani Village & Spa and the Sani Beach Club & Spa, so you know you’re in good hands.
Soak up the stunning topaz blue of the Aegean Sea from the Oceania Club Halkidiki private beach or the large lagoon style, outdoor swimming pool. Children can splash around in one of their very own pools or enjoy the hotel playground, and a number of sports can be played on-site including tennis, squash, and watersports.
The Oceania Club Halkidiki has a wonderful spa offering relaxing treatments from facials to full body, deep tissue massages to help you unwind while you soak up the luxury surroundings in this oasis of calm.
With four restaurants to choose from; buffet or à la carte, Italian to Asian and of course Greek, you can try a different gourmet dish every night of your stay. The Oceania Club Halkidiki is also home to two bars and a nightclub so you can sip a cocktail by the pool then dance the night away without even having to leave the hotel.
The Oceania Club Nea Moudania is close to a hub of activity and the nearby Blue Flag beach and marina offers watersports along its vast coastline, dotted with secluded bays. An abundance of historical sites are within reach and Nea Moudania city is great for a sparkling night of clubbing.
Book the Oceania Club Greece today and experience a luxury all-inclusive resort like no other. With sun, sea and top service you’ll be talking about this holiday for a long time!
Three swimming pools including
- 1 lagoon style infinity pool
- 1 indoor
- 1 private shared pool for deluxe junior suites and suites
- Sun beds and parasols
- Fitness studio
- Aqua aerobics
- Squash courts
- Introductory diving lesson in the pool
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
Facilities not included in the All Inclusive package such as
- watersports on the beach
- Including scuba-diving
- Windsurfing (licence required)
- Canoeing (no charge in AI) and pedalos (no charge in AI)
- Beauty and wellness centre, and bicycle hire (all at extra charge)
3 Children Clubs (indoor) with separate areas, full children entertainment morning and afternoon programme with fun games and activities, soft playground inside main building, outdoor playground with high standard adventure equipment, babysitting upon request, with extra charge, highly trained, multilingual staff, guaranteeing supervision, security and children's entertainment, Baby facilities.
Nment: All inclusive accommodation. The lobby is cool and spacious with squashy sofas overlooking the ocean through floor-to-ceiling windows. The hotel has a Buffet restaurant and 3 a la carte restaurants for Italian, Asian and Greek cuisine available once a week all inclusive and with reservations. Dine-out option at the seafront a-la-carte Erodios Restaurant in Nea Moudania. There is a pool bar and snack bar, lounge and library "Ouranos" with fireplace, TV/games room, daytime activities including lessons in boccia, syrtaki, cooking, Greek language, mythology and quizzes, and evening musicals, cocktail parties and cinema shows.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American, Restaurant (Thalassa), Daily: 07:30 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Thalassa), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Thalassa); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (from Summer 13 a la carte restaurant available only once a week); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Once a week: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Breakfast; Light meals, Restaurant ( Greek Taverna), Daily: 07:30 - 11:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Taverna), Daily: 11:00 - 12:30, 15:30 - 18:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Greek, Restaurant (Greek Taverna (from Summer 13 a la carte restaurant available only once a week)); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Summer: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Lunch; Light meals, Restaurant (Greek Taverna), Daily: 13:00 - 15:30.
- Late Snacks, Disco, Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- Early Breakfast, Buffet; Continental, Restaurant (Early Breakfast available for summer 12 only), Daily: 07:00 - 07:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Asian ); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Once a week: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Greek; Reservations Required; Subject to Availability, Restaurant (Dine out Erodios Restaurant in Nea Moudania), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Cocktails; Mineral water; Coffee, Pool Bar; Beach Bar; Lobby Bar; Disco, Daily: 10:00 - 02:00.
- Mini Bar, Beer; White Wine; Juices; Mineral water, Once per stay.
- Entertainment; Various Sports Activities.
The Oceania Club & Spa Hotel features a total of 297 comfortable and well appointed guestrooms in various categories. All rooms have a contemporary design with en-suite bathroom with bathtub, bath toiletries, make up mirror and bathrobes, and hairdryer. Room amenities include multi-channel Satellite television and integrated music channels, DVD/CD player, international direct-dial telephone, mini-bar, coffee and tea making facilities, electronic safe, air conditioning/heating (individually adjustable per room), and furnished balcony or terrace.
Room categories include Double Room with side-sea and sea views, Junior Suite with sea views, Deluxe Junior Suite with sea views, Standard Suite with sea views and Deluxe Standard Suite with sea views. All Deluxe Junior and Deluxe Suites guests benefit express check-in and check-out, welcome bottle of wine and basket of fruit, exclusive bathroom amenity selection, afternoon turn down service and exclusive use of private pool. Honeymooners can request free room upgrades (subject to availability), room decoration with flowers, and complimentary sparkling wine on arrival.
Nearby New Potidea is the natural bridge between the prefectures of Thessaloniki and Chalkidiki and is famous for its picturesque streets of the village, the fish restaurants, the traditional shops and the magnificent sunset.
24 hour reception with guest services including a-la-carte restaurant bookings, information, excursions and guests requests, currency exchange, 24 hour security, dry cleaning/laundry, 24 hour medical services, car rental, porter, postal services – express courier service on request, Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet access available in the hotel lobby, pets not allowed, mini-market and jewellery shop in the hotel, taxi transfers from and to the airport and to nearby villages or towns (at extra charge), regular local bus connections from Nea Moudania (at extra charge), parking.
Clients in Deluxe Junior Suites and Deluxe Suites receive the following services:
1. Express check in/out
2. Bottle of wine and fruit plate in room upon arrival
3. Free sun beds or loungers in the balcony or on the terrace or in private garden or by the pool
4. Free sun beds on the beach
5. Exclusive toiletries in bathroom
6. Afternoon service
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Oceania Club & Spa Hotel in Nea Moudania. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||25||30||32||32||27||21||15||10||10||11||15||19|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||13||18||20||20||16||12||7||3||1||2||5||8|
To make booking a holiday at Oceania Club & Spa Hotel in Nea Moudania easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Oceania Club & Spa Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.71
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Nea Moudania area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Nea Moudania, Nea Moudania, Halkidiki, Greece
Please wait while we load the map for Oceania Club & Spa Hotel
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Oceania Club & Spa Hotel
Questions and Answers about Oceania Club & Spa Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.