- Number of bedrooms: 1
Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Occidental Jandia Royal Level is located in a tranquil area of Playa de Jandia, on the stunning beach and 2 km from Jandia's tourist and shopping area. Close to the little ... Continue reading
The Occidental Jandia Royal Level is located in a tranquil area of Playa de Jandia, on the stunning beach and 2 km from Jandia's tourist and shopping area. Close to the little harbour town of Morro Jable, this property is designated for Adults only (over 18 years) and is a luxurious haven for couples seeking to get away from it all with 64 comfortable guestrooms well equipped with modern amenities and close to a host of activities. A truly unique setting in which to enjoy exclusive services all designed to pamper and delight visitors. These include a private swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Balinese beds. Guests to this superb hotel can discover quaint towns, enjoy exciting water sports, and experience the Island's exuberant natural life. In addition to this, Occidental Jandia Royal Level customers have unlimited access to Resort Occidental Jandia Playa and Occidental Jandia Mar facilities.
- Diving (Additional charge) Tennis court Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Sun terrace* Terrace
- Air conditioning Car hire Free WiFi in public areas Lift Non smoking rooms Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site) Soundproof rooms
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Corralejo), Daily: 07:45 - 10:15.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Corralejo), Daily: 12:45 - 13:15.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Corralejo), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Bar (Club Bar Atlantico), Daily: 10:30 - 12:00.
- Snacks, Buffet, Bar (Club Bar Atlantico), Daily: 12:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Thematic "Canarian Pleasures), Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (El Rincon de Jandia (Regional/international Cuisine), Daily: 19:00 - 22:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Morro Jable), Daily: 12:00 - 19:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (Barlovento), Daily: 10:15 - 18:00.
- Snacks, Lobby Bar (Tuineje ), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Snacks, Theatre/Aphitheatre (Bar Betancuria), Daily: 21:15 - 22:45.
- Snacks, Disco (Bar Pajara), Daily: 23:00 - 01:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Piano Antigua), Daily: 19:00 - 23:00.
The Occidental Jandia Royal Level features 64 rooms and suites with two twin beds or one double bed, air conditioning, telephone, 32" Satellite LCD TV, free Internet connection, terrace or balcony, safe, Premium welcome mini bar, coffee and tea service (includes a kettle), 24-hour room service (with charge), fully-fitted bathroom with Raindance shower, dressing gown and slippers, superior amenities, magnifying mirror and telephone in the bathroom.
The picturesque village of Morro del Jable is easily accessible by public transport (there is a bus stop in front of resort) as well as by walking along the beach promenade. An 18-hole golf course, bike rental and water sport stations are nearby.
The official rating of this hotel is 4*. Please note the hotel is part of the Barcelo Hotel Group.
To make booking a holiday at Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only in Jandia easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.90
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : PLAYA DE JABLE - BARRANCO DE VINAMAR,, Jandia, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, 35625
Please wait while we load the map for Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only
Questions and Answers about Occidental Jandia Royal Level - Adults Only
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
how long is the transfer please? 1 Answer
Hi Emma, Transfer time via shuttle bus is approx 105 minutes or by private taxi approx 75 minutes. Regards
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
are there towels supplied for use at the pool and or the beach or do we need to bring them. Is there a hairdryer in the bathroom supplied or do we need to hire one when get there. thank you also is there tea and coffee making facilities in the room. 1 Answer
Pool towels are provided for you in your rooms along with hair dryers.
Added 2 years, 10 months ago.
By Charlotte, loveholidays.com team member
what are the disability features if any? How about wheelchair access and disability rooms? 1 Answer
This hotel does have facilities to accommodate disable guests including disabled parking and an elevator/lift.
Added 2 years, 11 months ago.
By Lauren, loveholidays.com team member