Movenpick Soma Bay
- 45Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 0.5Km to beach
- 10Km to town centre
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The fabulous Movenpick Resort Soma Bay is a relaxing 5 Star complex resting within 15 hectares of landscaped grounds next to the calm, sheltered waters of Soma Bay. Brand new and ... Continue reading
The fabulous Movenpick Resort Soma Bay is a relaxing 5 Star complex resting within 15 hectares of landscaped grounds next to the calm, sheltered waters of Soma Bay. Brand new and boasting spectacular snorkelling and diving, this 5 Star vacation retreat has a wide range of leisure activities including sparkling swimming pools, SPA and fitness facilities, plenty of water sports onsite and nearby as well as unparalleled service and warm hospitality from the multilingual staff. Guests to this seaside retreat can bask in the restful Egyptian atmosphere with 400 tastefully decorated standard, superior and deluxe guestrooms, modern amenities, and delightful views of the sea or the cool gardens and pools.
Hurghada International Airport is 55 km from the hotel.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Horse riding
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- BBQ facilities
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Allergy-free room
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Soundproof rooms
- VIP room facilities
Food and Drink
The Hotel is booked as Bed and Breakfast accommodation with options for Half Board and All Inclusive. The Movenpick Resort Soma Bay has the main restaurant with themed buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The pool/beach bar offers delicious drinks and snacks, and the outdoor oriental restaurant has a selection of grills and Arabian dishes. In addition there are plenty of outlets and bars for guests during the day as well as 24 hour room service.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Bay View Restaurant), Daily: 06:30 - 10:30.
- Morning Snacks, Bar (Lobby Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Bay View Restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Bay View Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Chinese; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Al Jazeera Restaurant, once per stay), Daily: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Seafood; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Il Pesce Restaurant, once per stay), Daily: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Spirits; Juices; Draught Beer; Bottled water; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee; Fresh juices, Bar (Soma Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Spirits; Juices; Draught Beer; Bottled water; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Pool Bar; Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 19:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Juices; Bottled water, Stocked once per stay, Daily: 00:00 - 00:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Spa; Entertainment; Animation; Exercise classes; Aqua-Aerobics; Dance lessons; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Daily: 00:00 - 00:00.
- Massage, Extra Charge, Daily: 00:00 - 00:00.
- Mini Club, Children Only (Indoor and outdoor activies, pool and playground), Daily: 09:00 - 17:00.
The Movenpick Resort Soma Bay features 400 Standard (located on the ground floor with terrace and garden/pool view), Superior (small balcony and side-sea view), and Deluxe (direct Sea View) guestrooms. All rooms have bathroom (bath or shower, hairdryer), individual air conditioning, telephone, flat screen Satellite TV, mini bar (extra charge), safe (free of charge) and balcony or terrace. Superior rooms have coffee and tea facilities and Deluxe Rooms have tea and coffee making facilities and sea view. A baby cot is available free of charge on request. Eight rooms are suitable for disabled guests.
The hotel is in a perfect position for visits to the aquarium, Giftun Island, Safaga and historic Luxor.
24 hour reception, currency exchange, tour desk, airline desk, doctor on call, laundry service, boutique, hairdresser, babysitting service on request with charge, onsite guest self-laundry services, laundry and dry cleaning, disabled access, car rental desk with private limousine service, parking. The hotel has a Business Centre with comprehensive business services and support, conference and meeting space for up to 500, and banquet facilities. Christmas Eve Gala Dinner and New Year Gala Dinner are with supplement (mandatory). Hotels4u guests enjoy a welcome drink on arrival.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Movenpick Soma Bay in Soma Bay. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||22||24||27||30||32||33||33||32||30||27||24||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||14||17||20||24||26||27||28||26||24||19||16||14|
To make booking a holiday at Movenpick Soma Bay in Soma Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Movenpick Soma Bay with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Soma Bay area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : 49 Km Hurghada - Safaga Road, Soma Bay, Red Sea, Soma Bay, Red Sea, Egypt, 84711
Please wait while we load the map for Movenpick Soma Bay
Questions and Answers about Movenpick Soma Bay
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.