Xperience Kiroseiz Premier
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Water park
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Xperience Kiroseiz Premier is a family fun hotel, packed with exciting facilities for little kids and not-so-little kids. The waterpark is the best place to cool off after relaxing ... Continue reading
Xperience Kiroseiz Premier is a family fun hotel, packed with exciting facilities for little kids and not-so-little kids. The waterpark is the best place to cool off after relaxing in the sun. Choose from three waterslides, either racing each other down or see who can make the biggest splash! There’s also a host of fun activities for those who prefer to stay dry, and enough restaurants to satisfy any appetite.
3km from the resort centre (courtesy evening shuttle bus)
- 15km from the hotel's two private beaches (courtesy shuttle bus)
- Access to the sea is via a jetty to protect the coral at Hilltop beach
- Small waterpark with three waterslides
- Outdoor swimming pool (heated in winter)
- Splash pool
- Kids' pool
- Beach/pool towels
- Sunloungers and parasols
- Buffet restaurant
- Beach bar and restaurant
- Two pool snack bars
- Sports bar showing football matches
- Premier lounge with Wi-Fi, snacks and hot drinks
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals
- Pool volleyball
- Beach volleyball
- Lollo & Bernie Kids' Club (3-7 yrs) & Junior Club (8-11 yrs) 1 Jul-7 Sep
- Teen Club (12-15 yrs, Jul-Aug)
Child prices available for 13yrs and under
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment
- 24hr reception
Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
Standard rooms (up to three adults) have a double or twin beds plus sofa bed (if required), air conditioning, satellite television, mini−fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, full bathroom, balcony or terrace and garden view.
- Family rooms (two adults and two children), with kids' bedroom.
- Themed family rooms (two adults and two children) with themed kids' bedroom and an Xbox Kinect.
- Bunk bed family rooms (three adults and two children), with kids' bedroom and a single bed.
- Standard pool view rooms.
- Twin rooms for sole use.
- Additional visits to the Italian and Steak House à la carte restaurants
- Asian and Indian à la carte restaurants
- Health Club
- Beauty centre
- Freshly squeezed juice and bottled beer
- Currency exchange
the Health Club, some à la carte restaurants and selected activities may be located at the adjacent sister hotel the Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland where guests can use the facilities.
- Single parent offer: adult pays adult price plus single parent twin room supplement and child pays 1st child price.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks 10am-midnight including a selection of cocktails and mini-bar restocked daily with water
- Italian and steak house à la carte restaurants for dinner (once each per week)
- Snacks during the day, Ice cream in the afternoon and afternoon tea, coffee and cakes
- Activities and entertainment such as football, table tennis and darts
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water park
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Vending machine (drinks)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Xperience Kiroseiz Premier in Sharm el Sheikh. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||33||36||37||37||35||32||27||23||22||23||26||29|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||23||26||27||27||25||22||17||13||11||12||15||18|
To make booking a holiday at Xperience Kiroseiz Premier in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Xperience Kiroseiz Premier with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Please wait while we load the map for Xperience Kiroseiz Premier
Questions and Answers about Xperience Kiroseiz Premier
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.