Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
- 8Km from Sharm El Sheikh (SSH) Airport
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Overlooking Tiran Island, the Savoy Sharm Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh is a beautiful, private seaside resort in Sharks Bay that is the perfect choice for families and couples alike! ... Continue reading
Overlooking Tiran Island, the Savoy Sharm Hotel in Sharm el Sheikh is a beautiful, private seaside resort in Sharks Bay that is the perfect choice for families and couples alike!
The hotel has its own private sand-and-shingle beach, with easy access to the sea via a jetty to protect the coral. Adjacent to the resort, discover the lively Soho Square with restaurants, bars, shops, a bowling alley, ice-skating rink, British pub and disco. There is also a courtesy shuttle bus running to the resort centre of Naama Bay, 12km from Savoy Sharm.
If you're looking for an action packed holiday, why not try out some of the activities offered at the resort? From snorkelling, scuba-diving and two floodlit tennis courts to billiards and squash, there are plenty of great facilities at the Savoy Sharm.
If you're looking to unwind, head to the spa and wellness centre, relax by the three interconnected swimming pools and soak up the sun on the sun terrace with free sun loungers and parasols. There is also entertainment provided for children including a hotel run kids' club (4-12 years), two kids' pools, a playground, playroom and a disco.
Please note: the seafood, grill, Asian and Italian s la carte restaurants require reservations.
For holidays that have it all head to Sharm El Sheikh; let loveholidays.com help you plan your next holiday with an extensive collection of hotels from the Concorde El Salam Beach Resort to the Xperience St George Homestay and much more! Book online with loveholidays.com and save!
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Kids Club
- Mini golf
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (free)
- Breakfast; Fruit, Buffet, Restaurant (Tirana (inc. fruit & juices)), Daily: 06:30 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Tirana (Buffet), 25% off at Morgana,& Seafood Island (Seafood)), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Tirana), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Restaurant (Rosmarino); Reservations Required (Drinks are not included in dine around menu), Daily: 19:00 - 23:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Fish, Restaurant (Seafood Island); Reservations Required (Drinks are not included in dine around menu), Daily: 19:00 - 23:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Eest Pan Asian); Reservations Required (Drinks are not included in dine around menu), Daily: 19:00 - 23:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Caligula Hot Rock Dining); Reservations Required (Drinks are not included in dine around menu), Daily: 19:00 - 23:30.
- Dinner, Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed) (Long trousers and closed shoes are mandatory for men at all outlets).
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Rosmarino); Extra Charge (Drinks are not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 23:30.
- Beach Bar (Cave Bar), Daily: 12:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Cold drinks; Beer; Red Wine; White Wine; Rose Wine; Spirits; Juices; Liquers; Draught Beer; Vodka; Gin; Brandy; Rum; Whiskey; Cocktails; Fresh juices, Bar (18 bars in the Savoy, Royal Savoy and Soho Square, 22 hour drink availablity, (Access and Drinks dependent on All Inclusive Programme)).
- Bar (Safari Lobby Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Le Balcony Bar- Summer), Daily: 19:00 - 01:00.
- Pool Bar (Rocky- 11:00 until Sunset), Daily.
- Beach Bar (White Knight- 09:00 until Sunse), Daily.
- Beach Bar (Cave Bar ), Daily: 12:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Pangaea Night Club in Soho Square), Daily: 22:30 - 04:00.
- Massage, Reservations Required (25 mins Anti Stress massage (S Class Only)), Once per stay.
- Jacuzzi; Sauna, Stocked once per stay, One hour free per day.
- Tennis; Entertainment; Live entertainment, Not Included in All Inclusive (Tennis - Not in E Class, S Class only); Speciality (Entertainment for E & S Class), Daily: 00:00 - 00:00.
The 470 rooms are fully air-conditioned and stylishly decorated in bright colours and feature satellite TV and private balconies. Rooms enjoy views over the pool and gardens to the Red Sea beyond and all have private bathroom facilities.
For holidaymakers not seeking to explore the depths of the Red Sea a visit to the Bermuda championship golf course offers a superb diversion only 5km away from the hotel.
Rates and conditions are not valid for passport holders of the following countries: Egypt, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, Yemen, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE.
24hr reception, concierge service, full housekeeping service, secretarial/business facilities, shopping arcade, beauty salon/hairdresser, babysitting service, laundry/dry cleaning.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Savoy Sharm El Sheikh in Sharm el Sheikh. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||32||27||23||22||23||26||29||33||36||37||37||35|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||22||17||13||11||12||15||18||23||26||27||27||25|
To make booking a holiday at Savoy Sharm El Sheikh in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Savoy Sharm El Sheikh with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sharm el Sheikh area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : PO Box 169, SOHO Square, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt, 169
Please wait while we load the map for Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
Questions and Answers about Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
If we book on all inclusive e class can we drink in pagean night club free also what does dine around mean with no drinks 1 Answer
Hi Michelle, dine around means you can dine in another hotel (hotels) restaurants as part of your all inclusive, but would have to pay for drinks. Yes the Pagean nightclub is included in the E Class package. Regards
Added 11 months ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member