The 5-star award winning Royal Savoy Sharm el Sheikh Hotel offers 5-star luxury accommodation of various options including an All Inclusive package, in the popular Red Sea resort ... Continue reading
The 5-star award winning Royal Savoy Sharm el Sheikh Hotel offers 5-star luxury accommodation of various options including an All Inclusive package, in the popular Red Sea resort of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, set in a stunning and intimate location within beautiful gardens and with gorgeous views across to the Tiran Islands. Nestling at the foothills of the Sinai Mountains and at the centre of beautiful White Knight Beach, the Royal Savoy Sharm el Sheikh boasts 36 impressive rooms and suites for singles, couples. Adults and children over age 12 years can enjoy fabulous dining options and bar venues including a variety of select entertainment, 3 private swimming pools, a private area by the beach, spa and fitness facilities and access to onsite sports, nearby water sports centre, diving and golf. Indulge in the marvellous hospitality and style of the 5-star Royal Savoy Sharm el Sheikh Hotel, book some luxury, relax and unwind and explore the attractions of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
3 private swimming pools, sun terraces with loungers & parasols, landscaped gardens, a state-of-the-art gym with specialists, a health spa which includes steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi, and offers an array of treatments and massages, tennis courts, water sports, snorkelling, volleyball and games room. A private area by the beach with cabanas. There is a 5-star diving centre that offers courses and day trips. For any golf fanatics there is a Bermuda grass 18-hole championship golf course just 5km from the hotel.
Guests have access to an exciting array of restaurants within the Savoy and the nearby Soho Square (dress code applies in some): priority reservation and significant discounts available depending on your accommodation package. The Savoy offers: Caligula Hot Rock dining with ballroom dancing; Seafood Island; Eest serves extensive pan-Asian cuisines; Morgana, set on an island, has an international menu; Rosmarino offers fine Italian cuisine; and Tirana, as the main restaurant, serves buffet-style international dishes and al fresco dining. Please note that the Entercote Steak Restaurant is excluded from the HB and FB dine around package, although guests on these boards get a 50% discount. Soho Square also offers extensive choice of international and specialty cuisines from across the world. The Royal Savoy has a lounge with terrace which serves breakfast, complimentary snacks, teas and coffees throughout the day and bar service, and 5 other bars of varying styles and entertainment; Soho Square offers a further 7 bars including a nightclub, ice bar. Bar beside the pools, and the Sunset Beach Bar serves the private area by the beach.
The S Class Ultra All Inclusive supplement is higher in villa accommodation due to the fact that bottled alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are provided in the villas.
Gala Dinner Dress Code and Evening Garment & Tuxedo are mandatory.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Tirana), Daily: 06:30 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant ( Tirana (Buffet), Morgana (Inernational), Seafood Island (Seafood)), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Tirana), Daily: 18:30 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Restaurant (Rosmarino); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 23:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (L' entereote steak house); Extra Charge (Surcharge applies. Drinks nor included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Fish; Seafood, Restaurant (Seafood Island); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Caligula Hot Rock Dining); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 20:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Indian, Restaurant (Bombay (Restaurant is in Soho Square)); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Egyptian, Restaurant (Luxor (Restaurant is in Soho Square)); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Eest - Pan Asian (Restaurant located in Soho Square)); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Chinese, Restaurant (Zen (restaurant is in Soho Square)); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 01:00.
- Ice Cream; Fruit; Snacks, Pool Bar; Beach Bar, Daily: 09:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Japanese, Restaurant (Sushit Bar (Restaurant is in Soho Square)); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:30 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Mai Thai (restaurant is in Soho Square)); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:00 - 01:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Fusion 21 - Mediterranean (Restaurant is in Soho Square)); Extra Charge (Drinks not included in dine around menu); Reservations Required, Daily: 18:00 - 01:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Japanese, Restaurant (Teppanyaki (Restaurant is in Soho Square)), Daily: 18:00 - 01:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Akuna Matata Food Court (Restaurant is in Soho Square)), Daily: 18:00 - 01:00.
- Mini Bar, Soft drinks; Beer; Coke; Lemonade; Fanta; Sprite; Canned Juices.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Imported Alcohol; Imported non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Vodka; Gin; Whiskey, Bar (Served in 11 bars, pubs and lounges throughout hotel), Daily: 09:00 - 04:00.
- Spa, Daily: 09:00 - 22:00.
- Massage, Once per stay: 09:00 - 22:00.
- Jacuzzi; Sauna, One hour free per stay: 09:00 - 22:00.
- Watersports (non-motorised), Once per stay.
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Live entertainment; Billiards; Laundry.
Guest rooms and suites set in low-rise whitewashed buildings present a high standard of tasteful decor comprising relaxing pastel hues, drapes and fabrics which add pleasing splashes of vivid colours, light-toned smart furnishings complemented by artistic features and modern amenities to take care of your well-being; features include a private furnished balcony, individual air temperature control & air-conditioning, a private marble bathroom with bathtub and shower, hair dryer & telephone, robes & slippers, make-up mirror and full-length mirror and Crabtree & Evelyn amenities, a 4-poster bed or twin beds, LCD satellite TV, DVD library at reception, direct dial telephone with voicemail, complimentary high-speed WiFi internet, safe box, fully-stocked mini bar with charge - in according with meal plan (free mini-bar once per stay for All Inclusive guests only), iron & board (available in Royal Savoy Suites and Royal Savoy Junior Suites, for Standard Rooms - upon request), luggage rack, tea & coffee making station and ice box & kettle. Amenities include welcome drinks, flowers (refreshed every 7 days), seasonal fresh fruit basket, daily sweet snacks, daily newspapers (on request), and turn-down service with chocolates. Royal Savoy Suites private whirlpool and pool/sea views.
Please note: The Royal rooms do not allow bookings for children under 12 yrs.
The hotel's prime location facilitates easy access to a host of tourist attractions such as Mount Sinai, St Catherine's Monastery, Dahab – the coloured canyon and Pharaoh's Island.
F & B Discount *** Stays between 01 Nov '15 and 25 Dec '16, all guests staying at the Savoy on BB basis get up to 25% discount on F&B at all restaurants & bars at Soho Square.
Rates and conditions are not valid for passport holders of the following countries: Egypt, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, Yemen, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE.
24 hour Front Desk services in the main reception of Savoy Hotel, housekeeping, 24 hour room service, laundry service, cash machine available on the main Reception of Savoy and Soho Square, Bank (in SOHO Square), ATM (in SOHO Square), limousine service, shopping arcade, conference & meeting facilities, no groups accepted, no pets allowed.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh in Sharm el Sheikh. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||35||32||27||23||22||23||26||29||33||36||37||37|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||25||22||17||13||11||12||15||18||23||26||27||27|
To make booking a holiday at Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sharm el Sheikh area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Soho square, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt
Please wait while we load the map for Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
Questions and Answers about Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.