Rixos Seagate Sharm
- 9Km from Sharm el Sheikh (SSH) Airport
- 18Km to town centre
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Sharm El Sheikh does sun, sea, sand and luxury very well. And up there with the finest hotels is the 5-star Rixos Seagate Sharm with its Ultra All Inclusive service. Set proud in ... Continue reading
Sharm El Sheikh does sun, sea, sand and luxury very well. And up there with the finest hotels is the 5-star Rixos Seagate Sharm with its Ultra All Inclusive service. Set proud in Nabq Bay with its private beach, it wants to indulge you with rich dining, pamper you with stylish accommodation, stir you with its playful side and caress you with its Spa. Are you there yet? Rixos Seagate Sharm will toy with your emotions!
The old market of Sharm El Sheikh 25km.
Some of the images are computer-generated as this is a new hotel and is still under construction, but will be open from 20th April (approx).
Please note : Rates and conditions are not valid for Egyptian passport holders.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (free)
- VIP room facilities
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Turquoise), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Turquoise), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Turquoise), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Turquoise), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Late Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Turquoise), Daily: 23:00 - 02:00.
- A la Carte, Restaurant (Reservations for a la carte can be made the day after arrival on the 24 hour Touch Screen Kiosk situated in the Reception or with Guest Relations team* Salt Sea Food & People`s – some items are with charge).
- Snacks, Bar (Piano, Life Centre Lotus); Pool Bar (Lagoon and Relax).
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol.
- Lobby Bar (Piano), 24 hours.
- Pool Bar (Lagoon), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Pool Bar (Entertainment), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Pool Bar (Relax), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Beach Bar (Tiran Island), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (IXIR Vitamin (SPA)), Daily: 08:00 - 20:00.
- Snack Bar (Lagoon pool snack), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Bar (Food Court), Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Pool Games; Entertainment; Darts; Billiards; Mini Club; Aerobics; Organised activities and entertainment, Daily.
- Live entertainment, Bar (Piano Bar Live Piano Performance (Tuesday-Sunday-Friday)), Three times a week: 20:00 - 22:00.
- Spa; Turkish Bath; Sauna; Fitness Centre, Speciality (RIXOS ROYAL SPA - very well equipped. It is not permitted for children under the age of 12 to enter or use the Spa & Fitness Facilities.
- ), Daily.
Rooms are classic in style and tasteful in décor. This is a lifestyle hard to walk away from. The convenience of mod cons and the comfort of quality furnishings leave a lasting impression. There’s no let-up on the furnished balcony – succumb to the high life.
Only 9km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport.
Free WiFi all over the hotel including the hotel rooms
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Rixos Seagate Sharm in Sharm el Sheikh. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||23||26||29||33||36||37||37||35||32||27||23||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||12||15||18||23||26||27||27||25||22||17||13||11|
To make booking a holiday at Rixos Seagate Sharm in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Rixos Seagate Sharm with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sharm el Sheikh area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Nabq bay – Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt, 15000
Please wait while we load the map for Rixos Seagate Sharm
Questions and Answers about Rixos Seagate Sharm
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.