Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
- 20km from Sharm El Sheikh Airport (SSH)
- Beachfront location
- 9km to city centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
With stunning settings and an incredible range of activities, the Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is the ideal place for a luxury holiday in Sharm el Sheikh. Stylish rooms and ... Continue reading
With stunning settings and an incredible range of activities, the Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is the ideal place for a luxury holiday in Sharm el Sheikh.
Stylish rooms and suites greet you at this Egyptian hotel. Spend your days relaxing by the pool or in the Jacuzzi before heading to the spa for a well deserved massage, sauna, hydrotherapy treatment and more. Or why not try something a bit more active during your stay? With tennis courts, a beach volleyball court and a championship golf course, you won’t be short of new activities. Kids are well catered for too, with a Kids Club and their own pool.
There are plenty of options when it comes to meals at the Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Egypt. Choose from the main Peninsula restaurant, which serves delicious international dishes buffet style for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or the Al Forno Italian restaurant for fresh pasta and pizza. The Panorama restaurant is where you’ll find live entertainment or head to the Siam restaurant for delightful Thai dishes. You’ll be spoilt for choice every mealtime! For exotic chocolate concoctions, cigars and cocktails made before your eyes try the Windsor Lounge in the evening and for refreshing snacks and drinks throughout the day head to the Pool BBQ or Lobby Bar.
If you feel like tearing yourself away from all the activities and fun on offer at the Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula, why not head into Naama Bay or the Old Town of Sharm el Sheikh? Here you’ll find souks and bazaars ideal for bagging a bargain, restaurants, nightclubs, scuba diving and plenty of other activities on offer.
For the ultimate luxury holiday in Egypt, make sure you choose the Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Sharm el Sheikh!
- 2 Floodlit tennis courts
- 18 Hole PGA Championship Golf Course (adjacent to the property with guests enjoying preferred tee times, discounts and all amenities)
- Horse and camel riding
- Large outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Volleyball court and multipurpose court
- Sabai Sabia exclusive wellness spa with 8 massage rooms, sauna, steam room, 2 hydrotherapy rooms, Shiatsu room, ...
Safaris, jeep, quad and boat tours
- Children's pool
- Kids Club (4 to 12 year olds, from 9am to 1pm and from 2 to 6pm)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby and toddler service from pram hire to cots
- Complementary shuttle service to the centre of Naama Bay and the resort's sister hotel, the Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort
- Dry cleaning and laundry
- Evening turndown service
- Free WiFi in the lobby, WiFi in rooms (surcharge)
- Private beach area
- Al Forno Italian a la carte restaurant
- Lobby bar
- Panorama a la carte restaurant with live entertainment
- Peninsula main restaurant with international buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Pool bar and beach bar for drinks, snacks and ice cream
- Pool BBQ with buffet lunches
- Siam restaurant for Thai specialties
- Windsor Lounge specialising in drinks, cigars and chocolate concoctions
Food and Drink
The hotel has 4 restaurants. A snack bar is also available throughout the day. Evenings can be spent at the lobby bar. All-Inclusive: All-Inclusive includes local spirits (Service Hours: 10:00 - 00:00), softdrinks (Service Hours: 10:00 - 00:00), beer, coffee and tea (Service Hours: 16:00 - 18:00), wine and snacks (Service Hours: 10:30 - 12:30).
- Early Breakfast, Buffet; Continental, Restaurant (Peninsula Restaurant), Daily: 06:00 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet; American, Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Peninsula), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Peninsula), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Bar (Panorama), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Ice Cream, Children Only, Pool Bar, Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Lunch; Snacks, Restaurant (Beach), Daily: 12:30 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Siam (Thai), or Fish Market - 35 LE Credit per Adult of the total amount can be used at either of these two for dinner); Reservations Required, Daily.
- Snacks, Bar (Pool Bar), Daily: 10:30 - 12:30.
- Snacks, Bar (Crepe Menus at Pool BBQ), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Zalabia at the Panorama Bar - Popcorn), Daily: 17:00 - 19:00.
- Drinks, Bar (Pool BBQ Bar - 10 - Sunset), Daily.
- Drinks, Bar (Peninsula (local wines only served during meal times at Peninsula, Pool BBQ, and Beach Restaurant), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00, 19:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beach Bar (10 am til Sunset).
- Drinks, Bar (Panorama Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Basketball; Various Sports Activities; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics; Aqua-Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Fitness Centre, Reservations Required (Activities are by the hour only).
The Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort features 337 stylish rooms and suites in a variety of categories. All rooms have a private bathroom with bath tub and some with separate shower, WC, hairdryer, climate control, Satellite TV, telephone, mini bar, safe, free cable internet access, kettle with coffee and tea and terrace. Single rooms are double rooms occupied by a single guest.
The hotel is in a perfect position for visits to the old town of Sharm El Sheikh, the areas' diving marina and the chic nightspots of Naama Bay with its varied selection of bars, restaurants, cafes, bazaars and nightclubs. A complementary bus service from the resort shuttles guests to and from this exciting part of the city throughout the day.
Please note: Rates and conditions are not valid for Egyptian passport holders.
24-hour reception, currency exchange, shuttle service, tour and travel services, laundry and dry cleaning service, safe deposit box, disabled facilities, Internet cafe, babysitting service on request, 24 hour room service, car hire, Wi-Fi in Lobby area and Panorama Bar (with charge), Maritim Sharm El Sheikh International Congress Centre for all meeting and conference requirements.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula in Sharm el Sheikh. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||23||26||29||33||36||37||37||35||32||27||23||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||12||15||18||23||26||27||27||25||22||17||13||11|
To make booking a holiday at Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sharm el Sheikh area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Peace Road at Um Marikha Bay, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt
Please wait while we load the map for Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
Questions and Answers about Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
IS THIS HOTEL SITUATED ON THE BEACH ,OR DOES IT HAVE TO BE REACHED BY COURTESY BUS? 1 Answer
is this hotel on beach
Added 2 years, 3 months ago.