- Direct dial telephone
- Mini fridge
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
- 9Km from Sharm el-Sheikh Airport (SSH)
- Beachfront location
- 11km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Hilton Sharks Bay Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is located on a superb beachfront, surrounded by scenic landscaped grounds. The tranquil property offers panoramic sea views across ... Continue reading
The Hilton Sharks Bay Resort in Sharm el Sheikh is located on a superb beachfront, surrounded by scenic landscaped grounds. The tranquil property offers panoramic sea views across the Tiran Straits and is metres away from the spectacular coral reefs which lie just offshore.
There are plenty of things to do during your stay at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort: take a swim in one of the four free-form outdoor swimming pools (one with a waterslide), relax on the sun terraces with free sun loungers and parasols, enjoy refreshments from the poolside bar, beach bar, sunset bar and chill-out bar and browse around the shops. Children are also welcomed to the resort. There is a hotel run kids’ club for 4-12 year olds, 2 separate kids’ pools, a playground and a games room.
Why not explore the area around the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort? The Soho Square entertainment complex is just 500m from the resort, and if you’re looking to explore the region further, take a shuttle bus to Naama Bay (15km from the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort) where you will find plenty of shops and an exciting nightlife.
Please note: due to the hotel's location on a slope to the beach, it is not recommended for customers with walking difficulties. Guests of the Hilton Sharks Bay Resort can also use the All Inclusive facilities, bars and restaurants at the Hilton Sharks Bay Deluxe across the road.
Planning a holiday to Egypt? Why not take a look at some of the other hotels on offer in Sharm El Sheikh with loveholidays.com, including: Reef Oasis Beach Resort and Tropitel Naama Bay. Book your holiday to Egypt online with loveholidays.com and save!
- Swimming Pool Tennis Courts Fitness 6 Beauty Centre (treatments available) Squash Scuba Diving Beach Volleyball Billiards* Table Tennis
- Babysitting service
- Children's activities
- Child Care centre
- Children's swimming pool
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- VIP room facilities
Food and Drink
The breakfast type is Buffet and it is provided from 06:30 - 11:00. The hotel has 3 restaurants. A snack bar is also available throughout the day.
Main Restaurant with Live Cooking, Italian Restaurant, Pool Bar, Beach Bar, Lobby Lounge, Sunset Snack Bar, Chill Out Bar/Disco, Cafe Chino.
Please note Gala Dinner is compulsory for stays on 31 December.
- Morning Snacks, Pool Bar (Waves and Sunset Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Lunch; Snacks, Restaurant (Mahfouz & El Mattam); Pool Bar (Sunset and Waves Bar), Daily: 12:30 - 15:00.
- Afternoon snacks, Pool Bar (Selection of sandwiches and cakes served both at Pool Bar & Waves Bar), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; Egyptian; International, Restaurant, Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Il Rustico), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Late Snacks, Bar (Chill Out Bar & Olympic Bar), Daily: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar (inc. Sunset Bar & Waves Bar), Daily: 14:00 - 17:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Mahfouz and El Mattam), Daily: 06:30 - 11:00.
- Breakfast, Restaurant, Daily: 06:30 - 11:00.
- Bar (Waves Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 18:30.
- Bar (Waves Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 18:30.
- Bar (Splash Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Bar (Olympic Bar (sandwiches 23:00)), Daily: 18:30 - 02:00.
- Bar (Q-Bar (adults only)), Daily: 17:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Pool Bar and Sunset Bar), Daily: 09:00 - 22:00.
- Bar (Chill-Out Bar (sandwiches 23:00)), Daily: 20:00 - 00:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Sunset Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 21:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Chill Out Bar), Daily: 20:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Q-Club Bar), Daily: 17:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Olympic Bar), Daily: 18:30 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Waves Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Draught Beer; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Splash Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Mini golf; Gym; Aerobics; Snorkelling; Jacuzzi; Sauna, Bar (Fitness Center (24 hrs access with room card),).
- Disco (Weekly schedules of entertainment, fun & games from The ‘Five-Star Animation Company’ are posted on noticeboards beside swimming pools and outside bars.
All Standard Hilton rooms are 28msq, they are modern and comfortable and either have a mountain view, garden view, pool view and/or sea view (extra supplement). Many of the rooms have balconies and terraces while some have large windows. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe Pool View Rooms are an Art Deco-style, 41msq with a seating area with a sofa. There is direct access to a relaxing terrace and pool area.
The newly rennovated Deluxe Family Suites are 60msq with a king size bed and offers plenty of space for all the family with separate lounge area. The innovative suite also has a spacious balcony or terrace, with one large bathroom with double hand basin. Maximum occupancy is 2 Adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
Dinner: 18.30 – 02.00
Orders: Ext. 3805 (30 minutes delivery)
Payment facilities include Diners Club, Euro/Master Card, American Express and Visa Card. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities.
To make booking a holiday at Hilton Sharks Bay Resort in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Hilton Sharks Bay Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Ras Nusrani, Sharks Bay, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt, 203
Please wait while we load the map for Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
Questions and Answers about Hilton Sharks Bay Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
I have booked The Hilton Sharks Bay Resort, as this is a two part Hotel I wish to be booked into the Mountain View part of the Hilton Hotel not the beach. We have been to this Hotel twice in the last two years and find the Mountain view part better suited to our age and the fact that the rooms are only two stories high. we usually have a ground floor room. Thanking you Mr Cecil Hamilton 1 Answer
Hello, Please can you advise us of your booking reference so we can add your request on to your booking, Regards
Added 2 years ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member