- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Carpeted floors
- Direct dial telephone
- Mini fridge
- Individually adjustable heating
- Ironing set
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
- 8Km from Sharm el sheikh (SSH) Airport
- 7Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
When heading to Sharm El Sheikh, book your stay at the fabulous 5-star Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Egypt to ensure an indulgent and relaxing stay. Located on the idyllic shores of ... Continue reading
When heading to Sharm El Sheikh, book your stay at the fabulous 5-star Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Egypt to ensure an indulgent and relaxing stay. Located on the idyllic shores of the Egyptian paradise, Shark’s Bay, this stunning luxury seafront resort sits on its own 450m stretch of beach, surrounded by a lush tropical landscape and beautiful pools.
Stay in one of Grand Rotana Resort & Spa’s 526 stylish and modern rooms or suites, decorated with a fresh and chic design with colourful Egyptian accents. Many rooms come with panoramic views of the beautiful bay or the hotel pool.
The pool itself is seriously impressive. The size of three Olympic swimming pools combined and speckled with palm tree islands, bridges and waterslides, you could quite easily spend your whole day in it. Relaxing beside the pool is also a tempting option with numerous sun loungers and parasols, plus a children’s playground to keep the kids entertained.
Alongside the magnificent swimming pool, Grand Rotana Resort & Spa offers a fantastic fitness centre and tennis court. Plus the marvellous Zen Spa with its Asian theme, offering a range of Zen holistic therapies including facials, body wraps, hydrotherapy and Thai massage is another essential experience. Too much to choose from? We recommend the famous traditional Thai ‘four hands massage’ for an experience of true tranquillity. The spa also has a plunge pool, sauna, steam room and the option to receive your massage right on the beach in true luxurious style.
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa has a range of incredible gourmet restaurants serving delectable international dishes to suit everyone plus entertainment while you eat such as show cooking. The resort’s many bars are open early till late pouring cocktails, coffees and offering light lunches, or turn the heat up with some night time clubbing to resident DJs spinning sensational summer tunes.
The hotel is close to the area’s diving marina and the chic nightspots of Naama Bay with its varied selection of bars, restaurants, bazaars and nightclubs. For an unforgettable holiday, the Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Sharm El Sheikh exceeds all expectations, so book now!
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Games room
- Kids Club
- Snorkelling (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Shops (on site)
- VIP room facilities
Food and Drink
The Hotel is booked as Ultra All Inclusive accommodation. There are 4 world-class restaurants and 4 bars. Enjoy all day dining at Ramses, contemporary Italian cuisine at Mezzaluna, Eastern specialties at Silk Road, and sumptuous seafood and grills at the Palms Bar & Grill. The Kid's will love their own menu and venue on the beach at the Kid's Café. Guests can relax over drinks and snacks at Isis, Sky Lounge and the C-Lido, and dance the night away at Pulse nightclub. The Club Rotana Lounge, overlooking the sea with a magnificent view of Tiran Island welcomes you and your children daily from 7am-11pm. The Club Lounge offers a luxurious selection of breakfast buffet items, afternoon tea with a selection of mini sandwiches, cookies and cakes served with your favorite teas. Evening Canapés are served with a selection of local alcoholic beverages (selected beverages are also available throughout the day). Guests have the choice of eating in all 4 restaurants on a daily basis, therefore including the all day dining buffet restaurant and the 3 specialty restaurants.
- Breakfast, Buffet; International, Restaurant (Ramses), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet; International, Restaurant (Ramses), Daily: 13:00 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Buffet; International, Restaurant (Ramses), Daily: 18:30 - 22:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Mezzaluna Terrace and Palms Bar & Grill), Daily: 11:00 - 13:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Restaurant (Mezzaluna Terrace), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Mezzaluna Restauant Guests staying a minimum of 7 nights will be entitled to 1 dinner per stay. Guest using A La Carte restaurants can choose from any item on the menu except for the ones marked by (*), these can be ordered with 25% discount.
- ), Once a week: 18:30 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Palms Bar & Grill. Guests staying a minimum of 7 nights will be entitled to 1 dinner per stay. Guest using A La Carte restaurants can choose from any item on the menu except for the ones marked by (*), these can be ordered with 25% discount.
- ), Once a week: 18:30 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Silk Road, Asian & Indian Restauarant. Guests staying a minimum of 7 nights will be entitled to 1 dinner per stay. Guest using A La Carte restaurants can choose from any item on the menu except for the ones marked by (*), these can be ordered with 25% discount.
- ), Once a week: 18:30 - 22:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Isis Lobby Bar), Daily: 17:00 - 23:00.
- Drinks, Bottled water, Stocked daily (In room. Please note Minibar is NOT included in All Inclusive), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar (Open 10am til sunset); Beach Bar (Open 10am til sunset), Daily.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (Sky lounge bar), Daily: 17:00 - 00:00.
- Table Tennis; Gym; Billiards; Sauna.
- Tennis, Subject to Availability (Payable outside these hours), Daily: 08:00 - 17:00.
- Animation, Children Only (Daily carton movie for kids at amphitheater including free popcorn and soft drinks.
- ), Daily.
The Grand Rotana Resort & Spa Hotel features Classic guestrooms (max 4 people), Deluxe Sea View Rooms (max 4), Grand Deluxe Rooms (max 4), Premium Rooms with Seafront (max 4), Club Rotana Rooms, Club Rotana Suites, and Two-Bedroom Family Connection Rooms (max 6), all equipped with en-suite bathroom, mini-fridge, in room safe, hairdryer, complimentary daily local newspaper (on request), high speed Internet connection, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, Satellite TV, and telephone with voicemail as standard. Cots are available for free. Single room policy means 1 adult and 1 child or 2 children in own room for a single room rate.
Our Club Rotana guestrooms and suites are located on the beach front with full view of the red sea.
The small Tiran Island is a marvellous area for snorkelling. The island itself does not have much more than sand, but the surrounding waters are filled with terrific reef in shallow waters. Boat rides to the island usually stop at two other reef shelves before arriving at the island for lunch. Sharm El Sheikh International Congress Center only 1.5 kms away. Naama Bay is 7 kms with a free Shuttle bus service to three times per day, advanced reservation one day prior will be required.
Rates and conditions are not valid for Egyptian and Gulf &Middle East.
There will be free internet in the rooms, a 25% discount on Spa Activities, and a 25% on Duke English Pub Menus
24-hour reception, currency exchange, Concierge services, laundry and dry cleaning, safety deposit boxes, Club Rotana executive floors and lounge, 4 conference rooms, in-house car rental, shopping arcade, library and bookshop, beauty salon, rooms for guests with special needs, non-smoking rooms, 24 hour business centre, free Wifi for all guests in guestrooms, restaurants, bars, meeting rooms, lobby and pool area for browsing only, downloading with extra charge.. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners with supplement (mandatory). Honeymoon VIP treatment.
To make booking a holiday at Grand Rotana Resort & Spa in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Grand Rotana Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Shark's Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai,Egypt, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt, 296
Please wait while we load the map for Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
Questions and Answers about Grand Rotana Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.