Domina Coral Bay Elisir
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The New and Exclusive 5-star Domina Coral Bay Elisir Hotel is one of seven 5-star Domina sister hotels situated on the Red Sea coastline of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, offering a ... Continue reading
The New and Exclusive 5-star Domina Coral Bay Elisir Hotel is one of seven 5-star Domina sister hotels situated on the Red Sea coastline of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, offering a fabulous holiday resort with an All Inclusive option for all the family. With access other services and facilities of the entire resort, the Domina Coral Bay Elisir Hotel presents an oriental vibe of superb accommodation and comfort to provide tremendous value for a memorable holiday. You can savour marvellous dining choices, sparkling pools for adults and children, a Mini Club, an array of sports and organised entertainment, and super spa and gym facilities. The 5-star Domina Coral Bay Elisir Hotel is primed to spoil you and your family; book in and experience the pleasure of Sharm El Sheikh, on the Red Sea, Egypt.
- Swimming pool set amid oriental gardens
- Sun terrace with loungers and parasols
- Access to Sultan Beach
- Entry to the Elisir SPA with steam room
- Turkish bath
- Massage and beauty treatments, and gym overlooking the sea
- Access to a diving centre and diving excursions from a private jetty
- Snorkelling and flipper rental service
- Motorized water sports
- Animation activities
- Beach sports
- Table tennis
- Pool and snooker
- Access to bowling
- Horse riding and mini golf
- Excursions and sightseeing trips
- Some activities and facilities are chargeable
Mini Club (4-12 years) with play area and children's pool section, organised daily entertainment and sports programme; and babysitting service (charge).
El Wady Restaurant serves a rich breakfast buffet and offers lunch and dinner menu options of international cuisines and local dishes; the Bahia Bar serves a wide selection of international beverages; and the Mosaique Café offers free WiFi connectivity. The resort offers 9 other restaurants with dishes of local, Italian and international influence; and approaching 20 bars to serve the complex and pool arenas. Entertainment includes live music at Smaila's Club, Stargate Disco Club with nightly theme parties, and the Aladin Casino with classic games, Texas Hold'em tournaments and slot machines.
Please note that due to maintenance works as of 5th of May Main Pool (In the Pleasure Island) will be closed till 5th of June.
All guests are more than welcome to use Pools near buildings 55 and 56. The hotel management apologises for any inconvenience.
- Early Breakfast, Continental, Restaurant (El Wadi Restaurant (5am-7am)), Daily: 05:00 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (El Wadi Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Late Breakfast, Continental, Bar (Lobby Bar), Daily: 10:30 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet; International, Restaurant (El Wady Restaurant, El Sultan, and Coral Restaurants ), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; International, Restaurant (El Wady Restaurant, El Coral Restaurant (19.00-22.00 only)), Daily: 19:00 - 22:30.
- Late Dinner, Bar (Lobby Bar (snacks)), Daily: 23:00 - 05:00.
- Late Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (La Piazetta Restaurant), Daily: 19:30 - 00:00.
- Late Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Petrus Restaurant), Once a week: 19:30 - 00:00.
- Pizza, Bar (Main Beach Bar), Daily: 11:00 - 13:00.
- Snacks, Bar (Bahia Bar), Daily: 14:00 - 16:00.
- Afternoon snacks; Ice Cream; Fruit, Bar (Main Beach Bar, Main Pool Bar, Bahia Bar ), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Juices; Draught Beer; Vodka; Gin; Rum; Whiskey; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee; Coke; Lemonade; Fanta.
- Juices; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Restaurant (Breakfast at El Wadi Restaurant ), Daily: 05:00 - 10:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Juices, Bar (Tea & Coffee served at Sultan Bar during Lunch & Dinner); Restaurant (El Wady restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 22:30.
- Spa, Reservations Required (Free entrance, treatments subject to charge but with discount, booking required), Daily: 10:00 - 21:00.
- Laundry, Speciality (Free Laundry service, limit of 7 pieces per week).
- Internet, Speciality (Free Wifi in rooms and public areas, and at Mosaique Cafe ).
Guest rooms present a light and spacious ambience with interiors of soft white or pastel tones, flowing window drapes and patterned fabrics of fresh colours to complement, dark wood furnishings on cool tiled flooring and modern amenities for your well-being and convenience; features include a private furnished terrace or balcony, air-conditioning, en suite bathroom, free WiFi internet access, interactive satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini bar (re-stocked daily), safe box, desk with chair and comfortable seating. Room choices are the Promo Room with a garden view or the Pool View Room.
5km from the renowned Naama Bay. Sharm El Sheikh is situated on perhaps the world's best SCUBA and snorkelling spot with its abundant, colourful sea-life of rich coral reefs, turquoise blue water and desert landscapes.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, multilingual staff, free WiFi internet access throughout, laundry service, 24 hour room service, currency exchange, fax & copy service, 24 hour first aid & medical service, 24 hour security, internal transport system, limousine service, car and bicycle rental, availability of pharmacist & dentist, supermarket, shops, fashion boutiques, organic farm, and a Congress Centre with event space, high-tech facilities and professional organisation for up to 1,000 people. Some facilities incur a charge.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Domina Coral Bay Elisir in Sharm el Sheikh. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||32||27||23||22||23||26||29||33||36||37||37||35|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||22||17||13||11||12||15||18||23||26||27||27||25|
To make booking a holiday at Domina Coral Bay Elisir in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Domina Coral Bay Elisir with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sharm el Sheikh area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Coral Bay, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt, 74
Please wait while we load the map for Domina Coral Bay Elisir
Questions and Answers about Domina Coral Bay Elisir
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.