- Air-Conditioning (Individual)
- Balcony or Terrace
- Twin Bed
- Fire Alarm
- Internet (free of charge)
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- Safe (free of chargefree of charge)
- TV (SAT TV)
Barcelo Tiran Sharm Resort
- 11.5km to Sharm El Sheikh Airport (SSH)
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
A luxurious 5-star hotel boasting a prime seafront location in the resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh, Barcelo Toran Sharm offers top-class services and very comfortable accommodation ... Continue reading
A luxurious 5-star hotel boasting a prime seafront location in the resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh, Barcelo Toran Sharm offers top-class services and very comfortable accommodation, making it a popular option among both families and couples. With spectacular views of the Gulf of Aqaba to boasts with, the hotel has stunning surroundings - it lays along a private beach, with the crystal-clear waters of the gorgeous coral reef right at its doorsteps.
Before heading to that lovely beach, do take advantage of the five outdoor swimming pools (one of them is heated so you can have a dip even if you are visiting in winter!). And while you are fully relaxing in the pool area, the more active members of your party have a lot to choose from - tennis courts, a modern gym, and a scuba diving centre can all be found onsite for your uppermost convenience.
So, choose Barcelo Tiran Sharm and head to this oasis of tranquillity ready to soak up the whole experience - pamper yourself in the spa, choose one of the many body treatments or head to the Turkish bath. Admire the splendid views from the big bright windows as you do so. In the meantime, children will be well entertained in the Mini Club with fun games and beach outings, or they can just opt for the children's pool instead.
Plenty of room type means that there is an accommodation option suitable for everyone - and as you feel at ease here, you will be able to make the most out of your stay in Sharm. Barcelo Tiran Sharm has three lovely restaurants to boasts with (and even more bars), but its gorgeous location means that the resort centre is near with its wide selection of things to do and see. Book now from loveholidays.com and save!
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Kids Club
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- 3 restaurants and 4 bars
- 5 outdoor swimming pools (one is heated in winter)
- Beauty salon
- Entertainment programme (daily activities and evening shows)
- Scuba diving centre
- Spa (Turkish bath, sauna with aromatherapy, hot tub)
- Arcade games
- Children's swimming pool
- Kids' Club (games, beach outings, mini disco, dance classes...)
Food and Drink
The hotel has 3 restaurants. Evening drinks can be enjoyed at the lobby bar. All-Inclusive: All-Inclusive includes softdrinks (Service Hours: 10:00 - 23:00), local spirits (Service Hours: 10:00 - 23:00), wine (Service Hours: 10:00 - 23:00) and beer (Service Hours: 10:00 - 23:00).
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (La Brisa Buffet Style Restaurant), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (La Brisa Buffet Style Restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (La Brisa Buffet Style Restaurant), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Late Breakfast, Lobby Bar (Barrio Lobby Bar Light Snacks), 24 hours.
- Snacks, Beach Bar (El Bonito Beach Snack Bar), Daily: 10:30 - 13:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Afternoon snacks, Restaurant (La Barracuda Restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Byblos Mediterranean Restaurant; (Minimum stay 7 Nights); reservation at EXT. 7703 one day before), Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed) (Smart casual dress code is required.
- Locally produced Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Juices; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Barrio Lobby Bar), 24 hours.
- Locally produced Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Juices; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar (El Bonito Beach Snack Bar); Pool Bar (El Barco Pool Bar (10:00 AM to sunset)).
- Children Only (Kids Club; qualified entertainment staff; for age (4 to 12 year)), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Children Only (Cartoon Movie), Daily: 19:00 - 20:30.
- Children Only (Children Mini Disco), Daily: 20:30 - 21:00.
- Live entertainment, At least 2-3 nights entertainment (Live Music (Lobby Area)), Three times a week: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Entertainment, Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Daily entertainment around pool & beach; Multisport tournaments during the stay; Creative activities; Social activities during the day; Dancing lessons ).
- Entertainment, Theatre/Aphitheatre (Barcelo special Evening entertainment program 21.30 at the Theater), Daily: 21:30 - 23:00.
- Gym, Daily: 10:00 - 20:00.
- Tennis; Football; Table Tennis; Beach Ball; Pool Games; Mini golf; Darts; Aerobics, Minimum of four sports and leisure activities (Diving induction free Trial upon reservation).
The following payments are accepted: American Express, Euro/Master Card and Visa Card. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Barcelo Tiran Sharm Resort in Sharm el Sheikh. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||33||36||37||37||35||32||27||23||22||23||26||29|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||23||26||27||27||25||22||17||13||11||12||15||18|
To make booking a holiday at Barcelo Tiran Sharm Resort in Sharm el Sheikh easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Barcelo Tiran Sharm Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
A world-acclaimed dive centre and the most developed of the Red Sea resorts, Sharm el-Sheikh has many holiday activities, luxury accommodation and restaurants available. Most Sharm el-Sheikh hotels and diving centres are situated four miles (7km) from the city at Naama Bay and it has become a busy holiday resort with plenty of shopping opportunities, late night entertainment and an attractive holiday atmosphere.
Numerous dive sites are within reach of Sharm el-Sheikh, including the huge drop-offs at Ras Mohammed in the extreme southern part of the peninsula, the Straits of Tiran, various wrecks and 28 sites located along the coast that are reached by boat. Naama Bay has a gently sloping sandy bottom, is ideal for dive classes, and provides diving and snorkelling opportunities for all levels without having to use a boat or car to get there.
Besides excellent diving and snorkelling, which are the main activities when in Sharm el-Sheikh on holiday, there are plenty of watersports available if one feels like doing more than just soaking up the sun. Add a vibrant nightlife with casinos, discos and nightclubs and one can't complain of boredom!
On holiday in Sharm el-Sheikh, diving and snorkelling are the main activities but there are a range of other activities available including horseback and camel riding, golf, desert safaris and health treatments, and a variety of watersports. The desert holds numerous attractions and trips are offered to Mt Sinai and St Catherine's Monastery, among others.
Between Sharm el-Sheikh's two tourist districts of Old Sharm and Naama Bay, there are a huge variety of dining options while on holiday, from hotel restaurants and international fast food chains like KFC, to local eateries and fresh fish. Anything from Mexican to Japanese is represented in Sharm el-Sheikh.
Sharm el-Sheikh casinos, discos, pubs and bars cater to those ready to party the night away while on holiday. Entertainment ranges from dance clubs to informal hangouts, with local favourites like the Pirates Bar, Zabadi and The Tavern Pub.
Avid shoppers will find a good variety of goods in the old market and Sharm El-Sheikh mall, where shops sell both foreign and local products, including jewellery, leather goods, clothing, pottery and books. Naama Bay offers a more upmarket shopping experience at the Naama Centre, where shopkeepers are less inclined to bargain but everything from souvenirs to scarves can be had.
Shopkeepers and hawkers can become a nuisance but a polite though firm 'no, thank you' should ward them off.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Nabq Bay - Sharm El Sheihk - South Sinai, Sharm el Sheikh, Red Sea, Egypt, 00149
Please wait while we load the map for Barcelo Tiran Sharm Resort
Questions and Answers about Barcelo Tiran Sharm Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.