- Air-Conditioning (Individual)
- Balcony or Terrace
- King Size Bed
- Twin Bed
- Fire Alarm
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- Mini Fridge (free of charge)
- Safe (free of charge)
- TV (SAT TV)
Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
- 35Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 0.32Km to beach
- 35Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
From the moment you step into the Serenity Makadi Beach hotel you will be immersed in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Since December 2006 this all-inclusive five-star resort ... Continue reading
From the moment you step into the Serenity Makadi Beach hotel you will be immersed in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Since December 2006 this all-inclusive five-star resort spans an amazing 400,000 square metres, surrounded by lush green gardens and has its own 320 metre wide private beach. Guest rooms are spread over three floors and are equipped with all the necessary amenities to may your stay comfortable.
The Serenity Makadi Beach is built in a Moroccan architectural style and offers spectacular views of the surrounding area, including the Red Sea, adding to the calm and serene ambience. With seven swimming pools located on-site you will be spoilt for choice! These include salt and fresh water pools, a Jacuzzi, and a designated children's pool.
Spend your days lounging on a sunbed and enjoying the incredible weather Egypt has to offer, whilst sipping on cool, refreshing drinks served at the pool bar. There are also two free tennis courts and health club with gym onsite.
There is never any reason to leave the resort as there is a beauty salon, craft and souvenir shop, as well as internet café within it.
Five exclusive restaurant serve local, as well as international, cuisine which includes Italian, Seafood and Oriental à la carte options. Five bars are spread throughout the complex; the pub offers entertainment, and a Shisha (water pipe) corner is present. Evening entertainment is provided in the form of Oriental shows, belly dancing, Nubian shows and live music.
Special entertainment for children is also provided and the Kids Club, which is open for any youngster between the ages of five and 12! If this isn't enough, there is also a children's play area located right on the beach!
The exclusive Serenity Makadi Beach hotel offers everything you can imagine, and more! Book now with loveholidays and save! You deserve it.
- Billiards (Additional charge) Children's playground Diving (Additional charge) Entertainment staff Evening entertainment Kids Club Mini golf Nightclub/DJ (Additional charge) Snorkelling (Additional charge) Table tennis Tennis court
- Beachfront Garden Private beach area Sun terrace Terrace
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Family rooms Free WiFi in public areas Gift shop Non smoking rooms Room service Safety deposit box Shared lounge/TV area Shops (on site) Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay Watch restaurants), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay Watch restaurants), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay watch restaurants), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona lisa. Available for late arrivals and excursion returns on request), Nightly: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Rossini Italian restaurant); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Alladin Oriental restaurant serving Lebanese, Moroccan and Egyptian dishes); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (hot and cold snacks, beverages served from 10.30 until sunset), Daily.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Lobby Bar, Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Unlimited (However bottled water and bottled beverages are with extra charge).
- Pool Bar (Drinks served at pool bars 1 and 2 from 09.30 till sunset), Daily.
- Beach Bar (Open throughout the day until sunset), Daily.
- Bar (Fun pub - extra charge after midnight), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Cafe (Bedouin Cafe serving oriental hot and cold drinks from the evening till midnight), Daily.
- Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Gym; Mini Club.
The hotel guest rooms are very spacious and luxurious with comfortable furnishing, a large balcony or terrace or window, satellite TV, international direct dial telephone, mini fridge, in room safe, hair dryer, a bathroom with shower, and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms with connecting doors are available as are non-smoking rooms, both upon request
To make booking a holiday at Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) in Makadi Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Safaga Road 36 Km, Makadi Bay, Red Sea, Egypt, 324
Please wait while we load the map for Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
Questions and Answers about Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How much do you have to pay on entry at Hurgharda airport, as we are only staying in the resort and not travelling outside. Do you still have to pay a entry fee if so how much per person and what is the best currency to use? 1 Answer
HI there the entry visa costs $25 or £20, they will take US Dollars, Pounds, Euros or Egyptian Pounds, Im afraid everyone has to purchase the visa on arrival in Hurghada
Added 9 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
If you stop at this hotel can you use the facilities at serenity fun city? 1 Answer
Guests of the serentity beach resort can use the facilities at their sister hotel fun city just 350 metres away but please check with guest relations to whether they are allowing this free of charge at the time your travelling
Added 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member