Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
- 35Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 0.32Km to beach
- 35Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Beach offers an amazing atmosphere of comfort and relaxation from the moment you step inside. Opened in December 2006, this spacious five star All Inclusive resort spans a total of ... Continue reading
Beach offers an amazing atmosphere of comfort and relaxation from the moment you step inside. Opened in December 2006, this spacious five star All Inclusive resort spans a total of 400,000 sq. metres and is surrounded by large landscaped gardens and has its own 320m wide beach. The guest rooms are divided into four wings; 15 clusters of 2-3 floors. You can simply relax on the hotel's beach or around one of the 7 swimming pools. With spectacular views, the essence of a luxury lifestyle, fabulous accommodation and a huge choice of facilities, the Serenity Makadi Beach resort is a first class hotel for your holiday in Egypt – book it now, you deserve it!
- 4000 sq. metres of pools divided into 7 swimming pools
- 1 large pool
- Shallow water lagoon
- One pool heated in winter with a separate children's pool
- Two salt water pools at the right and left wings
- Health Club Gym free of charge
- Sauna and Steam bath with charge
- Beauty Salon
- 2 Tennis Courts free of charge during day time without equipment
- Floodlit with charge
- Massage with charge
- Water Sports & Diving
- Sea Trips etc
- , and a wide variety of activities with games and competitions
- Table Tennis
- Beach volley ball
- Billiards with charge
- Kids Club from 5-12 years
- Children playground on the beach
- Babysitting service on request with charge
- Highchairs and baby cots on request
- Free of charge
There are 5 restaurants including Italian, Seafood and Oriental a la carte options, 5 bars including pool, beach and a pub with entertainment, and a Shisha Corner. Internet Cafe and Evening entertainment includes Oriental shows, belly dancing show, Nubian show, live music and special entertainment for children.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay Watch restaurants), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay Watch restaurants), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay watch restaurants), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona lisa. Available for late arrivals and excursion returns on request), Nightly: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Rossini Italian restaurant); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Alladin Oriental restaurant serving Lebanese, Moroccan and Egyptian dishes); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (hot and cold snacks, beverages served from 10.30 until sunset), Daily.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Lobby Bar, Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Unlimited (However bottled water and bottled beverages are with extra charge).
- Pool Bar (Drinks served at pool bars 1 and 2 from 09.30 till sunset), Daily.
- Beach Bar (Open throughout the day until sunset), Daily.
- Bar (Fun pub - extra charge after midnight), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Cafe (Bedouin Cafe serving oriental hot and cold drinks from the evening till midnight), Daily.
- Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Gym; Mini Club.
The hotel guest rooms are very spacious and luxurious with comfortable furnishing, a large balcony or terrace or window, satellite TV, international direct dial telephone, mini fridge, in room safe, hair dryer, a bathroom with shower, and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms with connecting doors are available as are non-smoking rooms, both upon request.
The Serenity Makadi Beach is built in Moroccan style and located on the West Bank of the Red Sea – great diving country.
Please note rates and conditions are not available to residents of the following countries Russian, CIS countries, Arab & Egyptian.
Souvenir shops, local crafts, Oriental corner and Pharmacy. 2 Ball Rooms, Currency Exchange, ATM machine, Shuttle bus twice a day leaving from the hotel to Hurghada down town with charge, Limousine Service on request with charge, Doctor is available 24 hours upon request with charge, in house Laundry, Internet Service.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) in Makadi Bay. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||30||27||24||22||22||24||27||30||32||33||33||32|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||24||19||16||14||14||17||20||24||26||27||28||26|
To make booking a holiday at Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) in Makadi Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Makadi Bay area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Safaga Road 36 Km, Makadi Bay, Red Sea, Egypt, 324
Please wait while we load the map for Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
Questions and Answers about Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How much do you have to pay on entry at Hurgharda airport, as we are only staying in the resort and not travelling outside. Do you still have to pay a entry fee if so how much per person and what is the best currency to use? 1 Answer
HI there the entry visa costs $25 or £20, they will take US Dollars, Pounds, Euros or Egyptian Pounds, Im afraid everyone has to purchase the visa on arrival in Hurghada
Added 1 month ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
If you stop at this hotel can you use the facilities at serenity fun city? 1 Answer
Guests of the serentity beach resort can use the facilities at their sister hotel fun city just 350 metres away but please check with guest relations to whether they are allowing this free of charge at the time your travelling
Added 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member