Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
- 35Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 0.32Km to beach
- 35Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
From the moment you step into the Serenity Makadi Beach hotel you will be immersed in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Since December 2006 this all-inclusive five-star resort ... Continue reading
From the moment you step into the Serenity Makadi Beach hotel you will be immersed in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. Since December 2006 this all-inclusive five-star resort spans an amazing 400,000 square metres, surrounded by lush green gardens and has its own 320 metre wide private beach. Guest rooms are spread over three floors and are equipped with all the necessary amenities to may your stay comfortable.
The Serenity Makadi Beach is built in a Moroccan architectural style and offers spectacular views of the surrounding area, including the Red Sea, adding to the calm and serene ambience. With seven swimming pools located on-site you will be spoilt for choice! These include salt and fresh water pools, a Jacuzzi, and a designated children's pool.
Spend your days lounging on a sunbed and enjoying the incredible weather Egypt has to offer, whilst sipping on cool, refreshing drinks served at the pool bar. There are also two free tennis courts and health club with gym onsite.
There is never any reason to leave the resort as there is a beauty salon, craft and souvenir shop, as well as internet café within it.
Five exclusive restaurant serve local, as well as international, cuisine which includes Italian, Seafood and Oriental à la carte options. Five bars are spread throughout the complex; the pub offers entertainment, and a Shisha (water pipe) corner is present. Evening entertainment is provided in the form of Oriental shows, belly dancing, Nubian shows and live music.
Special entertainment for children is also provided and the Kids Club, which is open for any youngster between the ages of five and 12! If this isn't enough, there is also a children's play area located right on the beach!
The exclusive Serenity Makadi Beach hotel offers everything you can imagine, and more! Book now with loveholidays and save! You deserve it.
There are 5 restaurants including Italian, Seafood and Oriental a carte options, 5 bars including pool, beach and a pub with entertainment, and a Shisha Corner. Evening entertainment includes Oriental shows, belly dancing show, Nubian show, live music and special entertainment for children.
Sport, games and activities: 4000 sq. metres of pools divided into 7 swimming pools. 1 large pool, shallow water lagoon, Jacuzzi, one heated indoor pool, and a separate children pool section. Two salt water pools at the right and left wings, Health Club Gym free of charge, Sauna and Steam bath with charge. 2 Tennis Courts free of charge during day time without equipment, floodlight at charge, Massage at charge.
For the kids: Kids Club from 5-12 years, children playground on the beach, babysitting service on request and with charge.
- Souvernir shop
- Local crafts
- Oriental corner
- Pharmacy (extra charge)
- Ball rooms
- Currency exchange
- Shuttle bus to Hurghada down town (extra charge)
- Doctor on call (extra charge)
- Laundry (extra charge)
- Internet café
- Beauty salon
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay Watch restaurants), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay Watch restaurants), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona Lisa or Bay watch restaurants), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Midnight snacks, Buffet, Restaurant (Mona lisa. Available for late arrivals and excursion returns on request), Nightly: 23:00 - 00:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Rossini Italian restaurant); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Alladin Oriental restaurant serving Lebanese, Moroccan and Egyptian dishes); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar (hot and cold snacks, beverages served from 10.30 until sunset), Daily.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Afternoon Tea, Lobby Bar, Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Unlimited (However bottled water and bottled beverages are with extra charge).
- Pool Bar (Drinks served at pool bars 1 and 2 from 09.30 till sunset), Daily.
- Beach Bar (Open throughout the day until sunset), Daily.
- Bar (Fun pub - extra charge after midnight), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Cafe (Bedouin Cafe serving oriental hot and cold drinks from the evening till midnight), Daily.
- Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Gym; Mini Club.
The hotel guest rooms are very spacious and luxurious with comfortable furnishing, a large balcony or terrace or window, satellite TV, international direct dial telephone, mini fridge, in room safe, hair dryer, a bathroom with shower, and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms with connecting doors are available as are non-smoking rooms, both upon request
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) in Makadi Bay. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||24||27||30||32||33||33||32||30||27||24||22||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||17||20||24||26||27||28||26||24||19||16||14||14|
To make booking a holiday at Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) in Makadi Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights) with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Makadi Bay area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Safaga Road 36 Km, Makadi Bay, Red Sea, Egypt, 324
Please wait while we load the map for Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
Questions and Answers about Serenity Makadi Beach (ex Heights)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
How much do you have to pay on entry at Hurgharda airport, as we are only staying in the resort and not travelling outside. Do you still have to pay a entry fee if so how much per person and what is the best currency to use? 1 Answer
HI there the entry visa costs $25 or £20, they will take US Dollars, Pounds, Euros or Egyptian Pounds, Im afraid everyone has to purchase the visa on arrival in Hurghada
Added 5 months, 1 week ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
If you stop at this hotel can you use the facilities at serenity fun city? 1 Answer
Guests of the serentity beach resort can use the facilities at their sister hotel fun city just 350 metres away but please check with guest relations to whether they are allowing this free of charge at the time your travelling
Added 8 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member