Serenity Fun City
- 36Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 36Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The 5* Serenity Fun City Hotel enjoys a fabulous location occupying 33,000sqm of lush land on Makadi Bay, Hurghada, along the banks of the ancient and majestic Red Sea, Egypt. ... Continue reading
The 5* Serenity Fun City Hotel enjoys a fabulous location occupying 33,000sqm of lush land on Makadi Bay, Hurghada, along the banks of the ancient and majestic Red Sea, Egypt. Offering superb value for money, outstanding facilities amenities and 1st class services delivered by dedicated professional staff, the Serenity Fun City has something for everyone in your group or family throughout your entire stay whether you come for a leisure visit or on business. For a really good deal and a great stay in Egypt make your next booking at the Serenity Fun City where wonderful holiday memories happen every day.
- Aqua Park features rides and slides
- Swimming pools
- Crazy river
- Wave pool
- Picnic and areas for relaxing
- On site large swimming pool (heated in winter)
- Health club featuring well equipped gym
- Steam room
- Beauty salon
- 2 tennis courts (charge for floodlights)
- Massage services (charges)
Diving/water sports including
- snorkelling and sea trips available at the Serenity Makadi Beach
Full animation team organising game and competitions across the complex throughout the day including
- pool games and keep fit
Kids club, kids slides and rides at Aqua Park, kids full animation team supervising kids activities, games, disco and competitions throughout the season. Kids playground on beach at the Serenity Makadi Beach.
Guests can choose from a variety of dining options throughout the hotel and complex including the main buffet restaurant, the food court at the aqua park, the café lounge and terrace with amazing views across the sea and the poolside café/bar. Alternatively guests can chose from speciality restaurants onsite including Italian, Oriental and Far Eastern. Fine wines, beers, cocktails, hot and cold beverages are served throughout the day from the Café Lounge and terrace, Poolside snack bar, Lobby Bar and Terrace, Café Court and on site English Pub. Entertainment includes full animation with games, competitions for all ages throughout day and evening and a fabulous on site Discotheque Club open until night until late (local charges apply).
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner; Light meals, Daily: 00:00 - 01:00.
- Dinner, Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant; Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, Egyptian; Moroccan; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Oriental); Reservations Required; Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Daily: 18:00 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream; Pizza; Light meals; Snacks, Snack Bar (Food Court (open throughout the day from 10:30 till sunset)).
- Ice Cream; Snacks, Restaurant; Pool Bar (beer & soft drinks (open throughout the day until sunset)).
- Bar (Cafe Lounge & Terrace), Daily: 10:30 - 23:00.
- Cocktails, Bar (English Pub (open from 19.00 till late night)).
- Cocktails; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Cafe Court (snacks included) Open throughout the day until late night)).
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily: 10:30 - 23:00.
- Pool Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Gym; Various Sports Activities; Mini Club.
The hotel guest rooms are very spacious and luxurious with comfortable furnishing, a large balcony or terrace or window, satellite TV, international direct dial telephone, mini fridge, in room safe, hair dryer, a bathroom with shower, and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms with connecting doors are available as are non-smoking rooms, both upon request.
No visit to a Red Sea resort would be complete without a visit to explore under the water, whether you choose to snorkel or dive it is a must do. Home to one of the finest diving areas on earth and with a wealth of world class schools and instructors it is only a class or few away. Ask staff at reception for further information, local guidance and booking details.
rates and conditions are not available to residents of the following countries Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, U.A.E, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
24hr reception, currency exchange, safety deposit box (reception), housekeeping, maid services, laundry services, maid services, left luggage facility, medical assistance (on call local charges apply), air conditioned public spaces, newspapers, souvenir shops, jewellers, disabled access/friendly, including meeting rooms, media services, email/fax services, copying services, wakeup call service, limousine services, parking, internet access, ATM banking services, tourist information services. Free shuttle service to the beach located at the Serenity Makadi Beach hotel 350m away.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Serenity Fun City in Makadi Bay. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||33||32||30||27||24||22||22||24||27||30||32||33|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||28||26||24||19||16||14||14||17||20||24||26||27|
To make booking a holiday at Serenity Fun City in Makadi Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Serenity Fun City with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Makadi Bay area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : 36 km hurghada safaga rd, Makadi Bay, Red Sea, Egypt
Please wait while we load the map for Serenity Fun City
Questions and Answers about Serenity Fun City
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
What time does the Kids club run? Also is there night time entertainment for families i.e Disco? 1 Answer
We are not given set times for the childrens club as this is decided in resort to due to occupancy levels
There is a full entertainments programme arrange for both adults and children daytime and evening
Added 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
please I need to know if the hotel have a private beach or not and is it in the same area of the hotel 1 Answer
Fun City Makadi Bay is situated 300m from the private sand-and-shingle beach shared with sister hotel Serenity Makadi Heights and there is a complimentary shuttle bus between the two
Added 1 year, 11 months ago.
By Natalie, loveholidays.com team member