White Beach Resort
- 4Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 0.1Km to beach
- 5Km to town centre
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Water park
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Relax and enjoy the marvels of the Red Sea with summer weather all year round at the Albatros White Beach. The long beach in front of the hotel is perfect for jogging, long walks, ... Continue reading
Relax and enjoy the marvels of the Red Sea with summer weather all year round at the Albatros White Beach. The long beach in front of the hotel is perfect for jogging, long walks, windsurfing, kayaking, and other water sports as well as safe paddling for children and adults alike. Get a good night's sleep in the comfortable guestrooms because you'll need your energy for all the sport and leisure facilities on-site, including belly dance and Latino dance lessons!
The hotel is only 20 minutes' drive to the city centre with taxi or shuttle bus (charge). Located on the Red Sea coast, Hurghada is an international centre for aquatic sports and the top tourist attraction of that area. Whether it's windsurfing, snorkelling, diving, or just swimming.
Please note rates and conditions are not available to residents of the following countries Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, U.A.E, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Kids Club
- Water park
- Private beach area
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Early Breakfast, Restaurant (Italian Restaurant “ Soprano”), Daily: 05:00 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Restaurant (Italian Restaurant “ Soprano”, Oriental Restaurant “Saffron”), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant (Italian Restaurant “Soprano”), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Asian Restaurant “L’Asiatique”, Oriental Restaurant “Saffron”), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Food Court), Daily: 12:30 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Asian Restaurant “L’Asiatique”, Oriental Restaurant “Saffron”, Italian Restaurant “ Soprano”), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Restaurant “Wow”); Reservations Required, Daily: 19:00 - 20:30.
- Late Dinner, Restaurant (Italian Restaurant “Soprano”), Daily: 21:30 - 00:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Millennium Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Beach Bar (Ice cream, Crepes), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Hot drinks; Cold drinks; Beer; Wine; Juices; Cocktails; Tea; Coffee, Bar (Lobby Bar, Millennium Bar, White Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Soft drinks; Cocktails, Bar (Sports bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Drinks, Bar (Olympus bar, Beach bar), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; Drinks, Bar (Red Sky Bar), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Soft drinks; Cocktails, Bar (Wow), Daily: 19:00 - 02:00.
- Bar (Red Sky Bar); Extra Charge (Shisha Corner), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Drinks, Bar; Extra Charge, Daily: 00:00 - 10:00.
Relax in one of 730 charmingly decorated rooms that overlook either the hotel gardens or the pools or the sea. All accommodation are equipped with air conditioning, Satellite TV, a full bathroom with shower, hair dryer, and a balcony or terrace.
Hurghada Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Wi-Fi is available in public areas against charge.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the White Beach Resort in Hurghada. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||24||27||30||32||33||33||32||30||27||24||22||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||17||20||24||26||27||28||26||24||19||16||14||14|
To make booking a holiday at White Beach Resort in Hurghada easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book White Beach Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hurghada, known locally as Ghardaga, has grown from a small fishing village to an internationally renowned holiday resort town on the Red Sea coast of Egypt, famous for its underwater life and diving and snorkelling opportunities. Popular as a European package holiday destination, the town of Hurghada boasts first class hotels and all-inclusive resorts, as well as a highly vaunted nightlife. South of the town is the resort strip with hotels packed along a 12-mile (20km) stretch of beach, while within the town there are many bars, restaurants, shops and a variety of accommodation to suit all types of budget. The town's central location on Egypt's coast provides a gateway to prime diving sites throughout the Red Sea.
The holiday resort of Hurghada is renowned for its variety of watersports that includes sailing, fishing, kitesurfing and windsurfing. Offshore underwater gardens and coral reefs make this an internationally recognised location among divers and snorkellers, and for the less active many hotels offer glass-bottomed boat excursions to admire the corals and marine life. Hotels and resorts also offer water activities such as banana rides, pedal boats and canoeing, as well as trips to the Giftun Island Marine Park. On land there are beautiful beaches, golf courses, horse riding, and desert excursions, which include camel rides, hiking, 4x4 or quad safaris.
Hurghada has a variety of restaurants for those on holiday to enjoy, serving food from around the world, from Indian or French to Thai, Mexican and Japanese. El Dahar (downtown) offers a wide choice of authentic Egyptian eateries, including street stalls and inexpensive restaurants, and fast food chains such as KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonalds are also available. Most local places don't serve alcohol. Hotels all have their own restaurants, which serve up a variety of local and international cuisine.
With its growing reputation as a holiday party town 'par excellence', Hurghada boasts a lively nightlife with numerous clubs, discos, pubs and trendy lounges, and a variety of entertainment that includes beach barbeques, karaoke evenings, foam parties and divers' parties. Popular are Papas Beach Club and Calypso, while Alf Leila Wa Leila is famous for belly dancing and Arabic folklore.
El Dahar, the old part of Hurghada town, has a traditional Egyptian bazaar with a variety of shops selling tourist souvenirs and holidaymakers can splurge to their hearts' content. Bargaining is expected and prices will generally be better than in the resort village shops. The best buys are papyrus scrolls or traditional 'shisha pipes'.
The beach in Hurghada is made of dark red grainy sand interspersed with rocks and boulders; sandals should be worn.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : El Corniche St. Villages Road,, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt, 84511
Please wait while we load the map for White Beach Resort
Questions and Answers about White Beach Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Does anyone know the email address here to make a request for a.certain room please. Also is there a food shop outside the hotel. Regards. 1 Answer
Hi Wendy, if you would like to request a particular room, you can call our sales line and make the booking with this in mind. Alternatively, you can email customer support once you have confirmed your booking to make the request. Please bear in mind, a request is just that. A request. Although we try our best to honour these it may not always be possible.
Added 1 month ago.
By Socialteam, loveholidays.com team member