- Air-Conditioning (Individual)
- Double Bed
- Twin Bed
- Bathtub or Shower
- Fire Alarm
- Heating (Individual)
- Internet (free of charge)
- Kettle Tea-Coffee (free of charge)
- Mini Bar
- Safe (free of charge)
- TV (SAT TV)
Continental Hotel Hurghada (ex. Movenpick)
- 10Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 12Km to town centre
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
For business or pleasure, when in Hurghada book your stay at the comfortable and luxurious Continental Hotel Hurghada hotel The Continental Hotel Hurghada Hotel has its own sandy ... Continue reading
For business or pleasure, when in Hurghada book your stay at the comfortable and luxurious Continental Hotel Hurghada hotel
The Continental Hotel Hurghada Hotel has its own sandy beach and private access to the crystal clear blue waters of the Red Sea and is undoubtedly one of the finest resorts in Hurghada. This beautifully designed hotel nestles naturally in the landscape of Hurghada Bay and offers a multitude of first class leisure options and exceptional personal service. This is where the cool waters of the Red Sea and the warm Egyptian hospitality combine to create the memories of a lifetime. There are plenty of sightseeing trips to be booked with help from the friendly staff and the city centre is just a few minutes away with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and attractions. For an unforgettable holiday or business trip to Egypt, the Continental Hotel Hurghada is right on target!
Hurghada Airport is 10 km from the hotel.
- Billiards (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Kids Club
- Snorkelling (Additional charge)
- Squash (Additional charge)
- Table tennis (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Bridal suite
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service (free)
- VIP room facilities
- Wired internet in the hotel rooms for which charges are applicable
- Afternoon snacks, Restaurant (La Terrace Pool Restaurant & Bar), Daily: 15:30 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; International, Restaurant (Palm’s Brasserie), Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Al Dente – Platinum Holidays Menu available on daily basis with prior reservation one day in advance.
- ), Daily: 19:00 - 19:45.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Fish Market – Platinum Holiday Menu,), Once a week: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar (Enjoy your favorite Ice Cream at Pool bar ( two scoops per person per day )), Daily: 16:00 - 17:00.
- Pool Bar; Beach Bar (Live Sweets: by the pool or beach area daily), Daily: 15:45 - 17:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Palm’s Brasserie), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Breakfast, Bar (Captain’s Bar light breakfast), Daily: 10:30 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Palm’s Brasserie), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (La Terrace Pool Restaurant & Bar); Restaurant (Al Khalig Beach Restaurant & Bar), Sunset: 10:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Bar (bottled mineral water, soft drinks in glass, chilled juice, draft beer, house wine in glass, coffee & tea + Vodka, Gin, Whisky, Tequila, Rum),), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails are served at all the bars), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Gym, Unlimited, Daily: 09:00 - 20:00.
- Unlimited (Tennis and squash (rackets are not including)), Daily: 09:00 - 14:45.
- Speciality (Canoe, 30min. at the Aqua center), Once a week.
- Mini Club, Children Only (from 4-12 years.
- ), Daily: 10:00 - 13:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Children Only (Mini Disco; daily 20:30).
The Continental Hotel Hurghada Hotel features spacious guestrooms with Satellite TV, private bathroom, hairdryer, safe deposit box, mini-bar, telephone, air-conditioning, pay-per-view movies, bathrobes, and complimentary newspaper delivered to the room each morning. Larger rooms for families in addition to above include a sofa bed.
Ambassador rooms include a myriad of extras such as continental breakfast in room without supplement, complimentary mineral water during the whole stay, welcome fresh fruit basket with daily replenishment, coffee and tea tray in room, Oriental sweet plate during the whole stay, free newspaper, 25% discount on laundry facilities, 30 minute free massage per person per stay, free use of fitness room, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam bath, one complimentary local wine carafe per person per stay at Captains Bar, express check in and check out desk, and free late check out until 18:00.
Book a trip on the sci-fi bubble contraption called the Aquascope at the nearby Hor Palace. You will be submerged in a kind of semi-sub cabin with nine other people for about an hour and the show is natures best with Moray Eels, Lionfish and maybe even a shark or two.
Rates and conditions are not valid for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, U.A.E, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria passport holders.
24-hour reception with free safe deposit boxes, bank, hotel clinic and doctor on call, shopping centre, shuttle bus to/from Hurghada center 1x per day (with prior reservation),to and from the airport in addition to sightseeing trips to down town (please check with reception for schedule), parking area, laundry, luggage storage, major credit cards accepted, late check out until 16.00
To make booking a holiday at Continental Hotel Hurghada (ex. Movenpick) in Hurghada easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Continental Hotel Hurghada (ex. Movenpick) with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hurghada, known locally as Ghardaga, has grown from a small fishing village to an internationally renowned holiday resort town on the Red Sea coast of Egypt, famous for its underwater life and diving and snorkelling opportunities. Popular as a European package holiday destination, the town of Hurghada boasts first class hotels and all-inclusive resorts, as well as a highly vaunted nightlife. South of the town is the resort strip with hotels packed along a 12-mile (20km) stretch of beach, while within the town there are many bars, restaurants, shops and a variety of accommodation to suit all types of budget. The town's central location on Egypt's coast provides a gateway to prime diving sites throughout the Red Sea.
The holiday resort of Hurghada is renowned for its variety of watersports that includes sailing, fishing, kitesurfing and windsurfing. Offshore underwater gardens and coral reefs make this an internationally recognised location among divers and snorkellers, and for the less active many hotels offer glass-bottomed boat excursions to admire the corals and marine life. Hotels and resorts also offer water activities such as banana rides, pedal boats and canoeing, as well as trips to the Giftun Island Marine Park. On land there are beautiful beaches, golf courses, horse riding, and desert excursions, which include camel rides, hiking, 4x4 or quad safaris.
Hurghada has a variety of restaurants for those on holiday to enjoy, serving food from around the world, from Indian or French to Thai, Mexican and Japanese. El Dahar (downtown) offers a wide choice of authentic Egyptian eateries, including street stalls and inexpensive restaurants, and fast food chains such as KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonalds are also available. Most local places don't serve alcohol. Hotels all have their own restaurants, which serve up a variety of local and international cuisine.
With its growing reputation as a holiday party town 'par excellence', Hurghada boasts a lively nightlife with numerous clubs, discos, pubs and trendy lounges, and a variety of entertainment that includes beach barbeques, karaoke evenings, foam parties and divers' parties. Popular are Papas Beach Club and Calypso, while Alf Leila Wa Leila is famous for belly dancing and Arabic folklore.
El Dahar, the old part of Hurghada town, has a traditional Egyptian bazaar with a variety of shops selling tourist souvenirs and holidaymakers can splurge to their hearts' content. Bargaining is expected and prices will generally be better than in the resort village shops. The best buys are papyrus scrolls or traditional 'shisha pipes'.
The beach in Hurghada is made of dark red grainy sand interspersed with rocks and boulders; sandals should be worn.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : El Fareek Youssef Affifi Street, P.O Box 36, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt, 11351
Please wait while we load the map for Continental Hotel Hurghada (ex. Movenpick)
Questions and Answers about Continental Hotel Hurghada (ex. Movenpick)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
My husband is disabled is there table service in the restaurants. He has a wheelchair can we move around easily. Thanks 1 Answer
Hi there If you call the sales line we can check this for your dates ect with the accommodation supplier
Added 6 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
how much are taxi fairs to town centre 1 Answer
The property is only a few minutes from the town centre so I wouldn’t expect a taxi to be more than say 5 euros.
Added 1 year, 7 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member