Beach Albatros Resort Hurghada
- 7Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 10Km to town centre
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The 4-star Beach Albatros Resort Hotel is situated on the Red Sea coastal resort of Hurghada, Egypt, an All Inclusive beachfront hotel set in 123,000sqm of landscaped gardens and ... Continue reading
The 4-star Beach Albatros Resort Hotel is situated on the Red Sea coastal resort of Hurghada, Egypt, an All Inclusive beachfront hotel set in 123,000sqm of landscaped gardens and outside of the city. The 730-room Beach Albatros Resort Hotel offers a variety of accommodation categories and has a wealth of services and facilities to meet the requirements of all the family. A superb choice of dining and bar refreshment venues, sparkling pools, Aqua Club, Kid's Club, a Wellness Centre, variety of sports activities, water sports and diving centre, a lovely beach and evening entertainment programme. Every day can be filled with enjoyment at the 4-star Beach Albatros Resort Hotel, book into this impressive Hurghada hotel for a memorable Red Sea holiday in Egypt.
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Kids Club
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- Early Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Si Omar), Daily: 04:00 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Mediterranean, Zum Kaiser and Mexican restaurants), Daily: 07:00 - 09:30.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Si Omar), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Late Breakfast, Restaurant (Si Omar), Daily: 10:00 - 11:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (L Asiatique and the Mediterranean restaurants), Daily: 12:00 - 14:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Si Omar), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Snacks, Beach Bar, Daily: 15:30 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Si Omar, L asiatique, Mediterranean, Zum Kaiser and Mexican restaurants), Daily: 18:00 - 21:30.
- Late Dinner, Restaurant (Si Omar), Daily: 22:30 - 00:00.
- Ice Cream, Bar (Cinderella Bar (11:00-17:00), Au Moka (crepes - 13:00 - 17:30, 12:00 - 18:30)); Lobby Bar, Daily.
- Lunch, Snack Bar (Club Mac), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Juices; Cocktails; Tea; Coffee.
- Bar (Columbus Cafe), Daily: 09:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Jazz Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Cinderella Bar (non alcoholic), Mocha Bar), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Bar (Au Mocha, Capuccino), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Bar (Club mac), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Bar (Tic Tac Pub, Piano Bar, Billiard Bar), Daily: 18:00 - 00:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Boccia; Darts; Mini Club; Fitness Centre.
Guest rooms have a bright welcoming appeal with interiors of soft pale tones, window drapes and fabrics of complementing colour, elegant furnishings and decorative room accessories, and modern amenities for your comfort and convenience; features include a private furnished balcony, air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower, hair dryer and courtesy kit, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini fridge, safe box and desk with chair. Room choices are Promo Room, Standard with garden/pool view, Standard with sea view and a Family Room (interconnecting) with a garden view.
24 hour Front Desk services, housekeeping, room service, WiFi internet (charge), currency exchange, business centre, laundry & dry cleaning service, ATM, fax & copy service, car hire, bicycle rental, safe boxes, ironing service, lifts, shoeshine, souvenir/gift shop, and barber/beauty shop. Beach Albatros Resort includes a private, free beach with towels, sun umbrellas and sun beds (with mattresses).
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Beach Albatros Resort Hurghada in Hurghada. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||24||27||30||32||33||33||32||30||27||24||22||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||17||20||24||26||27||28||26||24||19||16||14||14|
To make booking a holiday at Beach Albatros Resort Hurghada in Hurghada easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Beach Albatros Resort Hurghada with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hurghada, known locally as Ghardaga, has grown from a small fishing village to an internationally renowned holiday resort town on the Red Sea coast of Egypt, famous for its underwater life and diving and snorkelling opportunities. Popular as a European package holiday destination, the town of Hurghada boasts first class hotels and all-inclusive resorts, as well as a highly vaunted nightlife. South of the town is the resort strip with hotels packed along a 12-mile (20km) stretch of beach, while within the town there are many bars, restaurants, shops and a variety of accommodation to suit all types of budget. The town's central location on Egypt's coast provides a gateway to prime diving sites throughout the Red Sea.
The holiday resort of Hurghada is renowned for its variety of watersports that includes sailing, fishing, kitesurfing and windsurfing. Offshore underwater gardens and coral reefs make this an internationally recognised location among divers and snorkellers, and for the less active many hotels offer glass-bottomed boat excursions to admire the corals and marine life. Hotels and resorts also offer water activities such as banana rides, pedal boats and canoeing, as well as trips to the Giftun Island Marine Park. On land there are beautiful beaches, golf courses, horse riding, and desert excursions, which include camel rides, hiking, 4x4 or quad safaris.
Hurghada has a variety of restaurants for those on holiday to enjoy, serving food from around the world, from Indian or French to Thai, Mexican and Japanese. El Dahar (downtown) offers a wide choice of authentic Egyptian eateries, including street stalls and inexpensive restaurants, and fast food chains such as KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonalds are also available. Most local places don't serve alcohol. Hotels all have their own restaurants, which serve up a variety of local and international cuisine.
With its growing reputation as a holiday party town 'par excellence', Hurghada boasts a lively nightlife with numerous clubs, discos, pubs and trendy lounges, and a variety of entertainment that includes beach barbeques, karaoke evenings, foam parties and divers' parties. Popular are Papas Beach Club and Calypso, while Alf Leila Wa Leila is famous for belly dancing and Arabic folklore.
El Dahar, the old part of Hurghada town, has a traditional Egyptian bazaar with a variety of shops selling tourist souvenirs and holidaymakers can splurge to their hearts' content. Bargaining is expected and prices will generally be better than in the resort village shops. The best buys are papyrus scrolls or traditional 'shisha pipes'.
The beach in Hurghada is made of dark red grainy sand interspersed with rocks and boulders; sandals should be worn.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Safaga Road, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt, 110
Please wait while we load the map for Beach Albatros Resort Hurghada
Questions and Answers about Beach Albatros Resort Hurghada
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.