- Closest airport: 90km from Sharm el Sheikh (SSH) Airport
- 100m to beach
- 3km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The 5 Star Dahab Resort (ex. Hilton Dahab) is situated on a natural salt water lagoon with its own private section of sandy beach, nestled between the rugged Sinai Mountains and ... Continue reading
The 5 Star Dahab Resort (ex. Hilton Dahab) is situated on a natural salt water lagoon with its own private section of sandy beach, nestled between the rugged Sinai Mountains and the crystal waters of the red sea. Dahab city centre is a short ride away with lots of shops, cafes, restaurants and attractions. White Nubian architecture and beautiful gardens make this a uniquely laidback, Bohemian-style retreat where you can laze in a lagoon-side hammock. Accommodation consists of a total of 163 deluxe and standard rooms and suites all equipped with modern amenities, stunning views, top class facilities and traditional Egyptian hospitality.
- Outdoor swimming pool with separate childrens pool
- Onsite diving school
- Private Red Sea beach
- Fitness centre
- Beachside massage
- Scuba diving
- Pedal boats
- Water skiing
- Jogging track
- Walking track
- Outdoor tennis court
- Table tennis, and volleyball
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Paid WiFi
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- WiFi in public areas at a cost of $11 per hour
- Wired internet in the hotel rooms at a cost of $11 per hour
- Private beach area
- Sun terrace
Bed and Breakfast with an option for Half Board and All Inclusive. Eating venues include the outdoor Portofino Restaurant, or alfresco seafood at Neptune's Restaurant and the main Mirage buffet offers delicious breakfasts and themed dinners. The beach bar offers refreshing cocktails, the Windjammer bar has sports TV and the Coconut Bar enjoys stunning views of the Sinai Mountains and the sparkling Red Sea.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Mirage), Daily: 07:00 - 11:00.
- Late Breakfast, Beach Bar, Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Lunch; Snacks, Buffet, Beach Bar, Daily: 13:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, Restaurant (Mirage), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Beach Bar (till Sunset), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Bar (Winjammer Bar), Daily: 16:00 - 00:00.
- Beach Bar (10:00am until sunset), Daily: 10:00 - 16:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Beer; Wine; Cocktails; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee; Canned Juices.
- Volleyball; Boccia; Darts; Aqua-Aerobics.
The Dahab Resort features 163 standard and deluxe rooms and suites decorated in Nubian tones and boasting a balcony, sea and garden views are available in most rooms (upon request) . All rooms have air conditioning with adjustable thermostat, marble bathroom, hair dryer, TV, work desk, mini bar, telephone in the main room and bathroom, voice mail, wake up service and welcome amenities.
Many attractions are very close, such as the ancient Monastery of St Catherine and Moses' mountain for sightseeing. Check out the tourist village of Assalah with its thatched beachside cafes, colourful market, and constant parade of tasselled camels and white-robed Bedouins, nestled against the rugged mountain skyline and azure sparkling waters.
24-hour reception, multilingual staff, currency exchange, air conditioning in all public areas, gift shop, newsagents, ATM cash machine, bicycle rental, baggage storage, room service, safe deposit box, news stand, tour desk, car rental, coin laundry, meeting rooms, business centre and playground
To make booking a holiday at Dahab Resort in Dahab easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Dahab Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : 55 DAHAB, South Sinai, Dahab, Red Sea, Egypt
Please wait while we load the map for Dahab Resort
Questions and Answers about Dahab Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.