Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
On the beautiful white shores of Bavaro, the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa is a stunning picture. Joined with the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino and Grand ... Continue reading
On the beautiful white shores of Bavaro, the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa is a stunning picture. Joined with the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino and Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa guests have an enormous choice of dining options, four pools, casino, spa and much more.
- On a fine white sand beach
- 1km to Plaza Bavaro shopping centre
- 1km to bus stop
- Four swimming pools
- Sun terraces with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool/beach towels
- International buffet restaurant
- Eight à la carte restaurants including Mexican, Italian, Brazilian, Spanish and Asian cuisine
- Four swim-up bars
- Lobby bar with live music
- Beach bar
- Theatre bar
- Sports bar
- Pool bars
- Watersports including kayaking and windsurfing
- Paddle tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Hotel-run kids’ clubs (1-3yrs and 4-12yrs)
- Kids’ pool
- Climbing wall
- Games room for teens with games consoles, pool table, table tennis and table football
- Child prices available for 12yrs and under
- Daily sports, activities and evening entertainment
- 24hr reception
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
535 rooms. Deluxe Rooms (up to three people) have one king-size or two double beds, air conditioning, satellite television, radio alarm clock with MP3 dock, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, in-room safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, bathroom with shower and hydro massage bath and balcony or terrace.
- Junior Suites (up to four people) have a separate living room with sofa bed, a larger bath with whirlpool and sea views.
guests can use all the facilities and à la carte restaurants around the rest of the Grand Palladium complex, except those located at The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium.
Standard buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks served for 24hrs a day, plus the following:
- Eight à la carte restaurants
- Snacks available 24hrs a day
- Selected international branded drinks
- In-room minibar restocked daily with water, soft drinks and beer
- Daily activities including snorkelling, windsurfing, aerobics, mini-golf and tennis
- Daytime activities and nightly entertainment including live music and shows
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa in Punta Cana. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||25||27||26||26||25||25||26||26||27||29||28||26|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||20||21||20||19||18||18||19||20||21||22||21||20|
To make booking a holiday at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa in Punta Cana easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 110V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Punta Cana area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
I'm travelling with my two teenage sons. What room would you be able to offer so we have three separate comfortable beds within a spacious room, preferably partitioned for some privacy for me! 1 Answer
The Junior suites have a loung area and a seperate bedroom but it is a sofa bed in the lounge for the extra beds, Ill drop you an email to see if I can help further
Added 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member