Anastasia Beach Complex
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Views of beautiful Marlita Bay and out to sea are far from the only attraction of the Anastasia Beach. You'll find this smashing family complex in Pernera, just outside Protaras. ... Continue reading
Views of beautiful Marlita Bay and out to sea are far from the only attraction of the Anastasia Beach. You'll find this smashing family complex in Pernera, just outside Protaras. Whether you stay in a hotel room or the apartment block, you'll have the beach and the Anastasia's own waterpark right on your doorstep. This is the kind of hotel you can fall in love with.
50m from the beach
- 1km from Pernera resort centre
- 2km from the centre of Protaras (local buses run from a stop 600m away)
- 25m from the nearest bar, restaurant and shop
Waterpark (May−Oct) with seven slides, lazy river, children's slide pool and children's splash pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool towels
Main buffet restaurant
- China Red à la carte restaurant (one free visit per week, May-Oct, reservation required)
- Sea glass à la carte restaurant (one free visit per week, May-Oct, reservation required, located next door at the Tsokkos Marlita Beach Hotel)
- Thalassa à la carte restaurant for lunch and dinner (one free visit per week, May-Oct, reservation required, located next door at the Tsokkos Marlita Beach Hotel)
- Lunch available at the waterpark
- Pool bar
- Lounge bar
- Fitness room
- Games area
- One free visit per week to the sauna, steam room and whirlpool
Child prices available for 14yrs and under
- Regular evening entertainment
- Satellite television area
Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
Rooms (two−three people) have a double or twin beds and a camp bed, air conditioning, flat-screen satellite television, mini−fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony.
191 rooms and 50 studios and apartments.
- Studios (two−three people) have a double or twin beds plus a sofa bed, air conditioning, television, kitchenette (with microwave, mini−fridge, kettle, cooking rings), hairdryer and full bathroom.
- One bedroom apartments (two−four people) have a separate twin or double bedroom and a sofa bed with a pull−out bed in the living area.
- Side sea view rooms.
- Sea view rooms.
- Family rooms.
- Single rooms.
- Spa offering beauty treatments
- Pool table
studios and apartments are 100m from the main hotel, which is where most of your included meals and drinks are taken and most facilities are located. Some noise can be heard due to the proximity to nearest bars.
Late check−out rooms available until 7pm from £35 per room.
- Buffet restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner including theme nights and show cooking
- Drinks 10am-midnight daily including a selection of local cocktails
- Dine at each of the three à la carte restaurants once per week (two restaurants located next door at the Tsokkos Marlita Beach Hotel)
- Snacks and ice cream are served at selected times throughout the day
- Various daytime activities, such as aquaerobics, darts and tennis
- Daily evening entertainment including shows and live music
To make booking a holiday at Anastasia Beach Complex in Pernera easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Anastasia Beach Complex with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 240V 50Hz
€1 = £0.92
This week's weather forecast
Please wait while we load the map for Anastasia Beach Complex
Questions and Answers about Anastasia Beach Complex
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.