Damon Hotel Apartments
- Closest airport: 13.2km to Paphos Airport (PFO)
- 600m to local beaches
- 2km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Damon Hotel Apartments is a wonderful 3-star resort situated in the stunning town of Paphos, one of the most charming holiday villages in Cyprus. With its wonderful amenities ... Continue reading
The Damon Hotel Apartments is a wonderful 3-star resort situated in the stunning town of Paphos, one of the most charming holiday villages in Cyprus. With its wonderful amenities and excellent location close to the centre of the resort, you’ll find your ideal home away from home on your island escape.
Paphos will charm you at every step. You’ll love wandering around the traditional old town with cobbled streets and hidden cafes or taking a stroll down to the impressive modern harbour packed with bars and restaurants. Be sure to visit the Egyptian Tombs, with the catacombs carved in stone, the Roman Governor’s Palace and the gorgeous mosaics on display here. For a fun day adventure why not explore the stunning rock of Aphrodite rising from the turquoise waters?
Situated just a short stroll from the picturesque harbour and the promenade bustling with cafes, bars, restaurants and discos, the Damon Hotel Apartments offers spacious and comfortable apartments with all the amenities needed for a relaxing holiday. You can kick back and relax on the beach, dive to mesmerizing depths in the crystal clear sea, or just cycle around town and take in the stunning sights. More active guests can fire up the hotel’s tennis courts or take a cooling dip in the swimming pool after working on that tan, and the kids will love every second spent in the children's pool and on the playground. Plus, there is a Kids' Club and an arcade room with video games and pool tables!
Love this hotel but looking for a little more inspiration? At loveholidays.com we have a fantastic range of hotels on offer to suit all tastes and budgets including Panareti Paphos Resort and Stephanos Hotel Apartments and everything in between! Why wait? Book your next holiday online with loveholidays.com!
- 2 swimming pools, sun terraces with loungers and parasols
- Animation team organises daily activities and fun events
- Fitness room
- Golf courses (nearby)
Tennis court and table tennis
- Arcade room with video games
- Children's pool
- Kids' entertainments
- Kids Club (ages 4-12, five days a week)
- Kids menus
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby area
- Internet corner in the lobby with 3 computers
- 24-hour reception
- Money exchange
- Self-service laundrette
- Mini-market selling food and drink, toiletries and souvenirs. Open 07.00-22.30
- Evening entertainment programme
- Lobby breakfast room
- Pool snack bar for refreshments and a lobby bar with TV
- Quiz twice a week
- Weekly karaoke
- Children's pool by the main pool. Open 08.00-18.00
- Hotel-run kids' club for 3-12 years. In an air-conditioned club house, featuring a range of activities. Open 5 days a week, 10.00-12.00 and 15.00-17.00
- Highchairs in breakfast room
- Swimming pool with views of the gardens and palm trees. Open 08.00-18.00
- Sun terrace
- Poolside snack bar offering drinks and snacks like pastas, salads and ice cream. Open 08.30-21.30
Children's pool and playground; arcade room with video games and table games; and a Kids Club which offers supervised activities and entertainment. A kids menu is available. Cots are available on request.
Food and Drink
- Air-conditioned, non-smoking buffet breakfast room serving Continental and cooked English breakfast. With outdoor seating overlooking the main terrace. Open 07.00-10.00
- Lunchtime snacks available from pool bar
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Buffet or set menu. Picnic baskets can be ordered from the day before and it will substitute the lunch), Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Buffet or set menu. Theme nights will be charged with a supplement), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Restaurant (Cold sandwiches), Daily: 11:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 18:00, 22:00 - 23:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Spirits; Draught Beer; Cocktails; Tea; Coffee, Bar; Extra Charge (Drinks after midnight. Premium brand drinks, wine and water are all an extra charge.
- ), Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
All apartments have a kitchenette with 3 gas rings, oven and fridge, air-conditioning, satellite TV, tablet-size safety deposit boxes at a charge, phone, bathroom, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Studios sleep up to 3 adults and have 1 sofa-bed. 1 bedroom apartments sleep up to 4 adults and have 2 sofa-beds. Pool-view studios and apartments also available.
Local attractions include the archaeological site of the Tombs of the Kings; lighthouse and the archaeological park with the famous mosaics and ancient Greek Odeon; Paphos Harbour with its Medieval Castle is within walking distance; and easy bus access to Coral Bay Beach, Paphos Bird Park, Paphos Old Town Market area and Aphrodite Waterpark.
24 hour Reception Services, housekeeping, free WiFi internet in lobby area, currency exchange, disabled facilities in apartments (subject to availability), car hire, safe boxes for hire, further standard front desk services, an onsite supermarket and car parking available.
All inclusive packages will start upon arrival at the hotel and terminated at departure. Late arrivals will receive a welcome pack with cold sandwiches and bottle of water in their room fridge on the night of arrival.All inclusive will work with the wristband system. Wrist bands must be worn at all times otherwise no service will be offered. Replacements cost €1.50 per band with the presentation of the old wristband.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Damon Hotel Apartments in Paphos. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||19||22||25||29||31||31||30||27||23||18||17||17|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||10||13||17||20||23||23||20||17||13||10||8||8|
To make booking a holiday at Damon Hotel Apartments in Paphos easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Damon Hotel Apartments with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Damon Hotel Apartments are available from Thomson .
Plug TypeVoltage 240V 50Hz
€1 = £0.87
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : 38, Adamantiou Korai Street, Paphos, Cyprus
Please wait while we load the map for Damon Hotel Apartments
Questions and Answers about Damon Hotel Apartments
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
do you have to pay for wine at damon hotel apartments if paying for all inclusive. is the tap water drinkable? Thanks Jane 1 Answer
Hi Jane, locally produced beers, wines and spirits are included as part of the all inclusive. Tap water is not drinkable. Kind regards
Added 1 year ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member
If booking on the all inclusive option, is food and drink at Keflos Beach Village also included or do you have to pay extra? 2 Answers
Hello, Food and drink is included on the all inclusive. Regards
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
You can use the facilities at the Kefalos but you would have to pay for food and drinks there they would not be included in the all-inclusive from the Damon.
Added 1 year, 5 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member