- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Providing beachfront relaxation in an exclusive garden environment, this intimate boutique property is a perfect choice for a real getaway or a special holiday. Created for those ... Continue reading
Providing beachfront relaxation in an exclusive garden environment, this intimate boutique property is a perfect choice for a real getaway or a special holiday. Created for those who settle for nothing but the best, accommodation comprises 19 rooms, all right by the beach and featuring a series of luxurious amenities. The elegant Olympic Bay is ideal for anyone wishing to enjoy the renowned facilities of the Olympic Lagoon Resort opposite, but within more intimate surroundings.
Please note: minimum age 18yrs. Guests have use of the facilities at the larger sister hotel, the Olympic Lagoon Resort, which is not an adults-only property but does have some adults-only facilities.
- Free-form swimming pool
- Sun terraces with sunloungers (allocated to guests for the duration of their holiday)
- Seafront restaurant and bar offering breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 24hr reception
- Use of the facilities at the Olympic Lagoon Resort:
- Three free-form swimming pools, including one lagoon-style with man-made sandy beach and whirlpool
- Adults-only relaxation pool with whirlpool and extensive lazy river
- Indoor pool with waterfall and whirlpools (Fisherman's Village rooms also offer an exclusive shared private pool)
- Main buffet restaurant (serving breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Outdoor à la carte restaurant (dinner only)
- Themed American 1950's diner (dinner only)
- Outdoor Japanese restaurant (dinner only, not part of All Inclusive package)
- Blue Paradise beach restaurant (serving breakfast and lunch, situated off site at the Olympic Bay and for use by guests staying in the Fisherman's Village and Olympic Bay rooms only)
- Pool bar
- Terrace bar
- Adults-only bar (open after 9pm)
- Wi-Fi (selected areas)
- Available at the Olympic Lagoon Resort across the road:
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Health club offering spa treatments
- Two entertainment venues (family and adult only) offering professional shows, usually including Broadway-style musical shows, tribute acts and musicians
Beachfront Superior rooms (sleeping 2 adults) have double bed, 32" wide-screen plasma TV with satellite channels, tea/coffee making facilities, bathrobes, slippers, bathroom with whirlpool, spacious balcony, Express VIP check-in, and welcome wine/champagne and fruit. Laptops available (payable locally).
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Olympic Bay in Nissi Bay. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||27||30||33||33||31||28||23||19||17||17||20||23|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||16||20||22||22||20||17||12||9||7||7||9||12|
To make booking a holiday at Olympic Bay in Nissi Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Olympic Bay with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Olympic Bay are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 240V 50Hz
€1 = £0.88
This week's weather forecast
Please wait while we load the map for Olympic Bay
Questions and Answers about Olympic Bay
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.