- Direct dial telephone
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
Elias Beach Hotel
- 54.3km to Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- 200m to beach
- 11km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Set on a beautiful, quiet and sandy Blue Flag beach in the exclusive Amathus area of Limassol, the hotel is not as remote as it sounds: truth is, bars and restaurants can be found ... Continue reading
Set on a beautiful, quiet and sandy Blue Flag beach in the exclusive Amathus area of Limassol, the hotel is not as remote as it sounds: truth is, bars and restaurants can be found only 50m away. If you fancy venturing further afield the resort centre of Limassol is 5km away whilst the old town is a little bit further at 10km.
Back on site, the Elias Beach Hotel is packed with options for passing your time. For the kids there is an outdoor hotel-run Kids' Club (3-11yrs) - the range of activities is so wide that there is something to the liking of each child: from movie nights and drawing to mini Olympics and scavenger hunt. Face painting, card making and a kids' disco are also on the cards. If you want to spend some quality time with your children, you can all participate in the fun family pool games, too.
However, for the ones who are after some me-time, there is a lovely Health Club & Spa, inviting you to indulge yourself in the luxurious treatment rooms. Sun loungers and parasols can be found both at the pool and beach for the ones who are after that perfect golden tan, but there is also a gym, floodlit tennis court and a heated indoor pool with a Jacuzzi. A plethora of dining options ensure that you will not need to go far away in order to satisfy your gastronomic needs either. Finally, do enjoy the entertainment programme - changing daily and ranging from wine tasting to movie nights to beach parties, it aims to keep the boredom well away from you. Frankly, from the moment you step at the Elias Beach Hotel, you will be everything else but bored.
- Aqua aerobics
- Floodlit squash and tennis courts
- Games room (table tennis and billiards)
- Outdoor freshwater swimming pool
- PADI 5 star Gold Palm Diving School
- Private beach
- Serenity Health Club & Spa (indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, beauty treatments)
- Volleyball, cycling, table tennis, and aerobics
- Water sports (on the beach)
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Mini-market on site
- Non smoking rooms
- Non smoking throughout
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Children's playground
- Kids programme (face painting, movie time, drawing, mini Olympics, mini disco, pirate day, family pool games)
- Kid's swimming pool
- Sun terrace
- Amadeus Restaurants (theme nights; live piano music)
- Blue Paradise Restaurant & Beach Bar (tavern-style, Mediterranean menu)
- Daily evening entertainment (Broadway style musicals, magicians, family fun shows, disco nights, live piano music, karaoke, beach night, movie night, live shows & dancing)
- Entertainment and animation team
- Flavours Restaurant & Terrace (all-day dining, buffet style)
- Havana Entertainment Venue (evening entertainment)
- Kiku Japanese Restaurant
- Mokka cafe
- Splash pool bar
- Wine tasting, bar games, theme nights
- Zodiac cocktail bar
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 13:00 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant, Daily: 19:30 - 21:30.
- Snacks, Daily: 10:30 - 12:30, 15:00 - 18:00, 22:00 - 23:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Greek; Japanese, Restaurant, Once a week.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Soft drinks; Wine; Spirits; Draught Beer; Vodka; Gin; Brandy; Rum; Whiskey; Cocktails; Mineral water; Tea; Coffee, Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
All luxury guest rooms have air-conditioning and central heating, a balcony with inland, side sea and sea-views, TV, radio, mini fridge, digital telephone, hair dryer, safety deposit box, a spacious bathroom (with shower) and full length mirror. There are Junior Suites, ideal for that special holiday or for families with young children and non smoking rooms are available upon request.
Kids Suites: Very large rooms with with sliding partition door separating the parents area from the children’s area. The parent’s area features a king-sized bed while the children’s area is furnished with two sofa beds. The children will have their own TV set and play station with numerous games. Also featured are a number of facilities for infants/toddlers, to ensure that families are as comfortable as possible.
Just 4 km from Limassol centre, the city centre bus service daily every 20 minutes.
Reception and house-keeping. The hotel also features a ballroom, chapel and pier for special events.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||25||28||30||31||29||27||23||19||17||17||19||22|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||14||18||21||21||19||16||13||10||8||8||9||11|
To make booking a holiday at Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Elias Beach Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 240V 50Hz
€1 = £0.88
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : P.O.Box 53029, Limassol, Cyprus, 3300
Please wait while we load the map for Elias Beach Hotel
Questions and Answers about Elias Beach Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
We are booked to go in October, are swimming towels provided by the hotel. 1 Answer
yes pool towels are provided
Added 9 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Do all the rooms have a mini bar/fridge with cold drinks ? 1 Answer
Hi there the room does have a minibar but it doesn't stipulate is this is included in the all inclusive or if it is replenished
Added 11 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
what is a junior room 1 Answer
Hello, The junior suites are larger than Superior Rooms and feature a king-size bed and a more luxurious decor. Junior Suites provide a cosy lounge area with a three-seater sofa, armchairs and several other pieces of furniture. Guests staying in Junior Suites are entitled to free tea and coffee making facilities that are replenished daily, as well as slippers, bathrobes and luxury bath amenities. Regards
Added 2 years, 6 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member