Iberostar Playa Pilar
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Located in gorgeous Cayo Guillermo, IBEROSTAR Playa Pilar promises a relaxing break for all. Indulge in a pampering session at the spa before spending your evening at the beach bar ... Continue reading
Located in gorgeous Cayo Guillermo, IBEROSTAR Playa Pilar promises a relaxing break for all. Indulge in a pampering session at the spa before spending your evening at the beach bar, watching the sun set with your favourite cocktail. IBEROSTAR's reputation for excellence is upheld in style here and it's the perfect place to unwind.
- On the seafront
- 1km from the white sands of Playa Pilar
- Swimming pool
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Buffet restaurant
- Three à la carte restaurants serving Mediterranean/Italian, Japanese and Gourmet cuisine
- Beach bar
- Aqua bar
- Theatre bar
- Lobby bar
- Cigar bar
- Non-motorised watersports
- Sports fields
- Swimming pool activities
- Spa with sauna, steamroom and whirlpool
- Games room
Hotel−run kids' club (4-12yrs)
- Kids' pool and waterpark
- Child prices available for 12yrs and under
482 rooms. Standard Rooms (up to three adults or two adults and two children) have a king−size or twin beds, air conditioning, satellite television, coffee maker, minibar, in−room safe, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, shower room and balcony or terrace.
- Ocean View Rooms.
- Standard Rooms for sole use.
- Junior Suites are slightly larger and have one king−size or two queen−size beds, lounge area with sofa bed and full bathroom.
- Family Adjacent Rooms (exclusively for two or three adults and two or three children) offer two rooms next door to each other (not interconnecting).
- Single Parent Rooms.
- Plunge Pool Suites with small plunge pool and full bathroom.
All Inclusive. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals are included.
- Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling wine, romantic dinner in a speciality restaurant and IBEROSTAR gift (marriage certificate must be shown).
Standard buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner; drinks served for a minimum of 24hrs a day, plus the following:
- Dine in any of the three à la carte restaurants for evening meal (one visit to each per week reservations required)
- Selection of international branded drinks and cocktails served for 24hrs
- Minibar restocked every two days with water, soft drinks and local beer
- Evening entertainment, usually including live music and shows
- Variety of sports, games and activities including windsurfing, kayaks, pedaloes, aerobics, pool table, table tennis, volleyball and tennis
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Iberostar Playa Pilar in Cayo Guillermo. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||29||27||25||25||25||25||27||29||30||30||30||31|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||24||22||20||19||19||19||22||24||25||25||25||25|
To make booking a holiday at Iberostar Playa Pilar in Cayo Guillermo easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Iberostar Playa Pilar with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Iberostar Playa Pilar are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 115V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Cayo Guillermo area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about Iberostar Playa Pilar
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Has any one out there had a holiday there yet 1 Answer
The questions come to the Loveholidays staff,
Added 1 year ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member
Is the hotel actually on the beach as it seems to be located on the rocky side of the bay? 1 Answer
The description states that it is on the beach
Added 1 year, 1 month ago.
By Mandy, loveholidays.com team member