Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel
- 125Km from Ciego de Avila (AVI) Airport
- 0Km to beach
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Situated on the gently shelving white, sandy beach, the IBEROSTAR Daiquiri has a welcoming atmosphere with an excellent choice of facilities for couples and families alike. Its ... Continue reading
Situated on the gently shelving white, sandy beach, the IBEROSTAR Daiquiri has a welcoming atmosphere with an excellent choice of facilities for couples and families alike. Its excellent all inclusive package makes it ideal for those seeking a hotel based holiday in the sun.
Make a splash in one of the two free form swimming pools on offer at the IBEROSTAR Daiquiri. If you prefer dryer pursuits there is a sun terrace with sun loungers and parasols, a host of bars including a snack bar, lobby bar, pool bar, beach bar with live music (evenings only), bar/theatre and internet café.
Other facilities include a main buffet restaurant, three s la carte restaurants (Mexican, Cuban and Italian), a 24 hour reception and money exchange facilities. Children are taken care of as well with a hotel run kids' club (for those aged 4-12 years) complete with its own pool and play area.
In addition to all the facilities provided by the hotel there is also Mother Nature's own beautiful white-sand beach practically on your doorsteps ideal for sun worshippers as well as those just looking for a cooling dip in the cool clear waters of the sea.
Loveholidays.com has an excellent range of hotels in Cuba to help you plan the perfect getaway. From the wonderful Melia Cayo Guillermo to the Sol Palmeras and everything in between! Book online with loveholidays.com and save!
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Sun terraces with loungers
- Parasols & towels
- Sports room and sauna
- Massage treatments
- Sports/fun activities include tennis (floodlit)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Horse riding
- International scuba diving school (taster course)
- Water polo
- Catamaran sailing
- Some activities are chargeable
- Children's pool
- Lucy's Mini Club (10am-1pm & 2pm-5.30pm) for 4-12 years includes organised entertainment
- Mini disco
- Beach games
- Special menu
- & children's area
Main Restaurant Guillermo offers buffet-style Caribbean and international cuisine, Beach Restaurant La Marina serves breakfast/lunch offering Cuban & international dishes, Restaurant Gregorio offers Mexican dishes a la carte (formal dress), several bars including poolside snack bar and theatre bar; organised evening entertainment includes an orchestra, shows, and karaoke 3 times/weekly.
- Breakfast; Lunch; Snacks, Buffet, Restaurant (Beach restaurant la Marina), Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 12:30 - 15:30.
- Breakfast; Lunch; Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Main Restaurant Guillermo), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00, 18:30 - 22:00.
- Late Dinner, Restaurant (Main Restaurant Guillermo - Cold dinner), Daily: 23:00 - 06:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Pool Snack Bar Marlin), Daily: 16:00 - 18:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Restaurant La Marina - Cuban Specialties), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Mexican; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Restaurant Gregorio), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Restaurant Marlin), Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Soft drinks; Coffee, Bar (Bar Theatre Havana Club), Daily: 19:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Soft drinks; Coffee, Bar (Lobby Bar El Mojito), Daily: 09:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Soft drinks; Coffee, Snack Bar (Pool snack bar Marlin), Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Tennis; Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Pool Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Animation; Mini Club; Aerobics; Archery; Organised activities and entertainment; Dance lessons; Fitness Centre.
Guest rooms have a warm attractive ambience, a decor of soft pastels and complemented with drapes and fabrics to match, comfortable furnishings and modern amenities; features include a furnished balcony, centralised air-conditioning, en suite bathroom with bathtub & shower, desk, satellite TV, telephone, mini bar (re-stocked every 2 days), and a safe box (charge).
Cayo Guillermo has 5km of fine sandy beach.
Rates are exclusive to European Union passport holders only.
Reception Services, housekeeping, internet access (charge), boutique & souvenir shop, honeymoon/wedding arrangements and a conference room with equipment for 80 people.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel in Cayo Guillermo. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||25||25||27||29||30||30||30||31||29||27||25||25|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||19||19||22||24||25||25||25||25||24||22||20||19|
To make booking a holiday at Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel in Cayo Guillermo easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 115V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Cayo Guillermo area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Cayo Guillermo Jardines del Rey Ciego de Avila, Cayo Guillermo, Cuba, 65100
Please wait while we load the map for Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel
Questions and Answers about Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.