Waterman Supetrus Resort
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Whether you're seeking a romantic retreat or a family-friendly beach holiday you'll find what you're looking for at Waterman Supetrus Resort. Embrace the island atmosphere by doing ... Continue reading
Whether you’re seeking a romantic retreat or a family-friendly beach holiday you’ll find what you’re looking for at Waterman Supetrus Resort. Embrace the island atmosphere by doing as much or as little as you want. Laze by the pool with a good book or get stuck in with the games and activities, the choice is all yours. The whole family is thought of here so whilst the kids are having fun at the kids’ club you can enjoy some much deserved down time in the adults-only swimming pool and whirlpool.
- Surrounded by lush gardens
- On the beach
- 500m to the resort centre
Three outdoor swimming pools
- Adult-only swimming pool and whirlpool
- Indoor pool (at neighbouring hotel, open until mid-Jun and from mid-Sep onwards)
- Kids’ pool
- Four restaurants
- Two pool bars
- One indoor bar
- Outdoor gym (Min. 16yrs)
- Indoor gym (Min. 16yrs)
- Table tennis
Lollo & Bernie Kids' Club (3-7 yrs) & Junior Club (8-11 yrs) 1 Jul-31 Aug open six days per week
- Themed parties and evening activities
- Open house family sessions
Child prices available for 12yrs and under
- 24hr reception
Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
Twin rooms have a double or twin beds, air conditioning, satellite television, mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, safe, hairdryer, shower room or bathroom and balcony or terrace.
- Family rooms (up to four people) have a double bedroom and a sofa bed.
- À la carte restaurant & meals taken at the Beach barbecue grill
- Premium branded drinks
- Spa and beauty treatments (at neighbouring hotel)
- Pool/beach towels (deposit)
guests share some facilities with neighbouring hotel. The transfer to this property includes a ferry crossing from the harbour of Split of approximately 50 minutes or 30 minutes by hydrofoil depending on the season. The hotel rooms are arranged in several individual outer blocks around the hotel grounds, and there is no lift to the rooms. Due to the accommodation layout and grounds, the hotel is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Drinks 10am-11pm
- Afternoon tea, coffee and cakes
- Three themed buffet gala dinners per week
- A variety of sports, games and activities including tennis, volleyball, table tennis and use of gym (min. 16yrs); and regular evening entertainment
To make booking a holiday at Waterman Supetrus Resort in easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Waterman Supetrus Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 230V 50Hz
1 HRK = £0.12
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Waterman Supetrus Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.