- 800m to beach
- 10Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Set on a hillside surrounded by gardens, the Elpida Village has the feel of an authentic Cretan village. Close to the shops, bars and tavernas of Kalo Horio village, the hotel ... Continue reading
Set on a hillside surrounded by gardens, the Elpida Village has the feel of an authentic Cretan village. Close to the shops, bars and tavernas of Kalo Horio village, the hotel enjoys stunning views of the sea of Mirabello Bay and is less than 800m from a choice of two beaches.
The hotel operates a scheduled, free shuttle bus to the beaches or guests can stay on-site and take at dip in the swimming pool. Activities for all ages are arranged every day, including traditional Greek cooking lessons. The lounge area has a large satellite TV or guests at the Elpida Village can enjoy the open air cinema or relax in the games room. Children can also enjoy the playground and kids room (unsupervised). The main restaurant serves a mix of traditional Cretan delicacies and an international buffet and there's a small tavern serving Greek-style barbecue by the pool bar.
- Breakfast, Buffet; Greek; International, Main Restaurant ("Kouzina"), Daily: 07:30 - 09:30.
- Lunch, Buffet; Greek; International, Main Restaurant ("Kouzina"), Daily: 12:30 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; Greek; International, Main Restaurant ("Kouzina"), Daily: 19:00 - 21:00.
- BBQ, Pool Bar (Greek-style BBQ, "Shara" Taverna located at the pool bar); Reservations Required, Once a week: 19:00 - 21:00.
- Coffee Break, Restaurant ("Kafenion Synantisi" traditional Greek coffee and drinks), Daily: 12:00 - 21:00.
- Pool Bar (Cake style dessert & ice cream), Daily: 11:00 - 12:00.
- Pool Bar (sandwich snack & ice cream), Daily: 15:00 - 16:00.
- Bar ("Saloni" serving coffee, tea, local alcohol (brandy, ouzo, raki, wine, draught beer), refreshments, water), Daily: 17:30 - 00:30.
Rooms have a rustic Cretan feel, but are equipped with all the modern conveniences needed for a relaxing stay, including air conditioning, flatscreen multimedia TV, a bathroom with bath or shower, and a balcony or terrace.
- Fast facts
- Kalo Horio village nearby
- 24 hour reception
- Choice of bars and restaurants
- Mini shop
- Babysitting available (charged extra)
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Elpida Village in Istron. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||15||15||17||20||24||27||29||29||27||24||20||17|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||9||8||9||12||15||19||22||22||20||17||13||10|
To make booking a holiday at Elpida Village in Istron easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Elpida Village with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.87
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Istron area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Kalo Chorio, Istron, Crete, Greek Islands, 72100
Please wait while we load the map for Elpida Village
Questions and Answers about Elpida Village
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
is there a e-mail-address? 1 Answer
Hello, The hotels email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards
Added 1 year, 8 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member