SunConnect Zorbas Village
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Perfectly placed between lush landscaped gardens and a stretch of sandy beach, you'll find the SunConnect Zorbas Village in the quaint resort of Anissaras. It's an irresistible ... Continue reading
Perfectly placed between lush landscaped gardens and a stretch of sandy beach, you'll find the SunConnect Zorbas Village in the quaint resort of Anissaras. It's an irresistible oasis. There are plenty of places to relax or alternatively join in with one of the many sports and games to suit your family. And you're never too far from resorts like Analipsi and Hersonissos either.
Just over the road from the sandy beach
- 5km from Hersonissos
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Indoor swimming pool (heated May−Oct)
- Pool with waterslides
- Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
- Pool/beach towels
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking
- Mediterranean à la carte restaurant
- Pool snack bar
- Lobby bar
- Aqua Park bar
- Exercise classes
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- Lollo & Bernie kids' club (3−11yrs, 15 May-31 Oct 2017)
- Teen Lounge (8−17yrs)
- Kids' pool
- Child prices available for 13yrs and under
Regular daytime activities and evening entertainment, usually including games, competitions and shows
- Occasional Greek evening
- 24hr reception
- Planned visits by our reps at least twice per week
223 rooms. Bungalow rooms (up to three people) have a double or twin beds with an extra bed if required, air conditioning, satellite television, mini−fridge, Wi−Fi, hairdryer, bathroom with bath or shower and balcony or terrace with garden view.
- Bungalow rooms with sea view (two−three people).
- Bungalow rooms for sole occupancy with garden view.
- Bungalow sea front rooms with private pool (two−three people).
- Family bungalow rooms with twin or double beds and two extra beds and a garden view (two−four people).
- Family rooms with two connected rooms, twin or double beds and up to four extra beds as required and a garden view (two−six people).
- Family rooms with twin or double beds plus bunk beds and a garden view (two-four people).
- In−room safe (payable locally)
- Currency exchange
- Internet access
- Laundry service
- Spa with massage, whirlpool and treatments
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner plus the Olive Tree à la carte restaurant for dinner option (one visit per stay)
- Main lobby bar and pool bar serving drinks 10am-midnight
- Snacks served at selected times between meals at the Pool bar along with afternoon tea and ice cream
- A variety of sports, games and activities
- Frequent daytime activities and evening entertainment
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the SunConnect Zorbas Village in Anissaras. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||15||17||20||24||27||29||29||27||24||20||17||15|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||8||9||12||15||19||22||22||20||17||13||10||9|
To make booking a holiday at SunConnect Zorbas Village in Anissaras easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book SunConnect Zorbas Village with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to SunConnect Zorbas Village are available from Thomas Cook .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.85
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Anissaras area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Questions and Answers about SunConnect Zorbas Village
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Are they building any water slides? 1 Answer
We don’t have any information stating they are sorry
There is a water park close by though
Added 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member