Grecotel Corfu Imperial
- 3 private beaches
- Large outdoor pool
- Indulgent onsite spa
- Free WiFi zones
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
It's the island of Corfu, where Grecotel occupies the most gorgeous Kommeno peninsula, one of the most exclusive spots in the Ionian harbours. Corfu Imperial nestles peacefully in ... Continue reading
It’s the island of Corfu, where Grecotel occupies the most gorgeous Kommeno peninsula, one of the most exclusive spots in the Ionian harbours. Corfu Imperial nestles peacefully in the lush scenery and pristine waters of its own private peninsula. Arriving with your private yacht direct on our exclusive Kommeno, check-in will take place direct 'on board', club car service will waiting for your private villa-palazzo transfer and the Corfu Imperial experience just started!
MON REPOS - Mediterranean Buffet Restaurant
Combined with a flair for showcasing contemporary Mediterranean food and sweeping views over the Ionian Sea, the “Mon Repos” Mediterranean restaurant at the Corfu Imperial promises to stimulate your senses.
Choose from a variety of hot and cold dishes and delicious desserts.
Open for: Breakfast and Dinner daily
Cuisine Type: International
A place to meet and enjoy cocktails, refreshing long drinks and hot beverages served in the lively Corfu bar area or at the peaceful lounges. For many guests, the evening begins at the Alkinoos Lobby Bar, for enjoying the glorious sunset while sipping creative cocktails. Lounge music complements the relaxed mood, while a selection of snacks and light meals is offered till the early hours. Open: All day
Daytime: Resort Casual. Cover-ups are required for breakfast and lunch. Footwear is required in restaurants & bars at all times.
Evening: Elegant casual attire. No beachwear or shorts in the evening. Gentlemen – long trousers and shirts with sleeves (short or long) in all restaurants & bars.
INDOOR 32m2. SLEEPS 3
The elegant, spacious guestrooms are decorated in glamorous Italian style with rich fabrics, parquet floors and antique furniture. Satin headboards and bedcovers on the king size beds add luxurious touches. Magnificent views of established gardens and the Ionian Sea from the floor-to-ceiling picture windows and the balcony. Some with connecting door.
INDOOR 32m2. SLEEPS 3
The brand new spacious guestrooms have been lifted to fresh heights with exclusive decoration. They feature elegant furnishings, designer fabrics and a fusion of old fashioned hospitality décor highlighted with modern amenities where you instantly feel at home. The ivory and beige hues perfectly matched with parquet floors create a luxurious atmosphere in these unique light-filled guestrooms. magnificent views of established gardens and the Ionian Sea from the floor-to-ceiling picture windows and airy furnished balcony for summer living. Some with connecting door.
INDOOR 31m2. SLEEPS 3
Superior bungalows are set in the verdant gardens with access to one of the hotel’s private beaches. They offer spacious accommodation for couples. The classical Italianate furniture reflects the Corfiot history. The pretty mosaic-tiled bathroom has bath, WC and separate shower cubicle in some bungalows. Panoramic floor-to-ceiling glass doors lead out to a balcony or terrace and lawn equipped with sun loungers.
- Private peninsula with Italianate gardens
- Private coves with 3 sandy beaches
- 281 luxurious sea view guestrooms including suites, dream villas & palazzos with private pools and New Penthouse family suites.
- Luxuriously appointed Lounges
- Library Salon for music & games
- Opulent ‘Alkinoos’ Lounge Bar
- Nostalgic ‘Odysseus’ lounges & terraces
- ‘Mon Repos’ Restaurant with extensive gourmet buffets
- Inspired island cuisine at acclaimed ‘Aristos’ Restaurant
- ‘Nafsika’ Poolside Restaurant for casual all-day dining
- ‘Yali’ Fish Restaurant with spectacular seafront setting
- Beach & Pool Bars
- Resort-style large freshwater pool
- Light-filled indoor pool
- ‘Elixir’ Beauty Spa
- Sea view meetings & function space with stunning sea views
- Facilities for beach, island & garden events
- ‘Charisma’ Jewellery, ‘Sunstores’ holiday shop & boutiques
- Day & evening entertainment
- Grecoland children’s club with Discovery Adventures. Tasty Corner free kids dining for excellent family vacations.
- Superb watersports & great sports facilities
- Easy accessible mooring for yachts at the luxury hotel in Corfu
- 24-hour room service
- Multi lingual staff
- Guest Relations Office & Privilege Club services
- Personalised VIP services
- Reception/Concierge services include: Messages, Car Rental / Excursions, Airline information, Bank-Exchange, Credit cards, Porter
- Medical Services; Doctor on call - 24-hour, Chemist 5km, Hospital 12km, Medical centre 8km
- Private dining options
- Special meals upon request
- Dry cleaning/laundry
- Postal services
- Business services - Internet Corner
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Private Parking
- Electric club car service
- Newspaper/magazine service
- Baby-sitting service
- Organic produce from our Agreco Farm
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
- Outdoor pool
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Family rooms
- Free WiFi
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- VIP room facilities
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Grecotel Corfu Imperial in Kommeno Bay. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||13||13||16||19||23||27||30||30||26||23||17||14|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||5||5||7||9||13||16||18||18||15||13||9||6|
To make booking a holiday at Grecotel Corfu Imperial in Kommeno Bay easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Grecotel Corfu Imperial with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.81
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Kommeno Bay area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : PO Box 130, GR-49083, Tzavros - Kommeno Corfu, Greece Tel: +30 26610 88400, Kommeno Bay, Corfu, Greek Islands, 49083
Please wait while we load the map for Grecotel Corfu Imperial
Please wait while we load the video(s) for Grecotel Corfu Imperial
Questions and Answers about Grecotel Corfu Imperial
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Dress code for half board dining 1 Answer
Hello, The evening dress code is elegant casual attire. Ne beachwear or shorts and men are required to wear long trousers with shirts with short or long sleeves. Regards
Added 1 year, 3 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member
I went to this hotel 10 years ago. Is there still a small hotel bus going into Corfu old town each day? 2 Answers
Yes there is still a free shuttle bus that will take you to Corfu Town
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
Hi Errol, I have checked the hotels website for you but I cannot see any mention of a shuttle service to Corfu, feel free to have a browse on there to check:
Added 1 year, 4 months ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member