Royal Club Victoria - Elenite
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Royal Club Victoria- Elenite is situated at the coastal resort of Elenite, 10km from the renowned Sunny Beach area on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria. Offering an All Inclusive ... Continue reading
The Royal Club Victoria- Elenite is situated at the coastal resort of Elenite, 10km from the renowned Sunny Beach area on the Black Sea coast of Bulgaria. Offering an All Inclusive option, the southerly facing Royal Club Victoria- presents great dining options, a wonderful Spa and fitness centre, a variety of sporting activities of which many are hosted by an animation team, a Kid's club, and beach access with a choice of external water sports. With access to other facilities of this well-equipped holiday village, ideal for families, why not book into the Royal Club Victoria and experience the Bulgarian resort of Elenite.
Swimming pool, sun terrace with loungers & parasols (and for beach), Victoria Spa Centre includes fitness centre, treatments & therapies, billiards, windsurfing (only for the licensed ones, paid training course with an international certificate offered on place), bowling and an animation team hosting activities including: darts, air-rifle, beach volleyball, aerobics, water gymnastic etc. The nearby Atlantida Aqua Park(open June-September, working time 9am-19pm) offers free use of slides and water pools; you can enjoy a mini golf(requires a charge) or a tennis game(free use of the court, requires a charge for a racket/balls rent) nearby; an amphitheatre - entertainment and cultural program.
Kid's Club Aladin (4-12 years: 10am-12pm & 3pm-5pm); children's buffet.
Main buffet-style restaurant for breakfast, lunch & dinner; 3 a la carte restaurants available in the village: Sozopol for traditional Bulgarian, Mediterranean for European, and Talyana BBQ on the beach with live music (reservations for all 3 required); Philipopolis sweet shop; The Small Ship snack bar(korabcheto) and The Champignon (gabkata) for pizzas and snacks, drinks etc. A variety of bars consist of Lobby, Broadway animation hall, Galaxy nightclub, Fregata Irish pub(paid services), and Beach bar(paid services).
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 18:30 - 21:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Bulgarian Dishes (Sozopol)); Reservations Required (Booking may be made for the respective day at every reception desk at guest relation ), Once a week: 18:00 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Talyana/Pound); Reservations Required (Booking may be made for the respective day at every reception desk at guest relation ), Once a week: 18:00 - 22:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Mediterranean ); Reservations Required (Booking may be made for the respective day at every reception desk at guest relation ), Once a week: 18:00 - 22:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Philipopolis Sweet Shop), Daily: 07:30 - 11:00.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Korabcheto/The Small Ship), Daily: 10:30 - 17:30.
- Snacks, Snack Bar (Gabkata/The Small Mushroom), Daily: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Lobby Bar, Daily: 08:30 - 12:00.
- Bar (Broadway Animation Hall), Daily: 18:00 - 23:00.
- Disco (Galaxy Night Club), Daily: 22:00 - 02:00.
- Pool Bar, Daily: 09:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily.
- Tennis; Pool Games; Entertainment; Animation; Various Sports Activities; Darts; Billiards; Mini Club; Aerobics; Fitness Centre.
Guest rooms are smart and modern with a welcoming decor, comfortable furnishings and amenities for your well-being; features include a private furnished balcony with sea view, private bathroom,mini bar, TV and telephone.
Elenite has a promenade fronting a fine sandy beach and shallow ocean safe for swimming. 6km to Sveti Vlas Village en route to Sunny Beach. A 30-minute drive to Nesebar's historic area, where you can visit the Byzantine Bath Complex and several medieval churches.
24 hour Front Desk services, housekeeping, and other standard reception services.
The prices shown below show the cheapest holiday offers for the Royal Club Victoria - Elenite in Sunny Beach. Please use the price links to see all holiday deals available for that month.
|Avg. Daily Temp (°C)||8||9||12||15||20||25||27||27||23||18||13||9|
|Avg. Evening Temp (°C)||1||1||4||7||11||16||19||19||15||12||6||3|
To make booking a holiday at Royal Club Victoria - Elenite in Sunny Beach easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Royal Club Victoria - Elenite with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Photos of the Sunny Beach area
Panoramio is a photo-sharing network designed for users to upload their own travel photos and place them on the map, giving you a better idea of what to expect from a location before you visit. We decided to use Panoramio because we want you to see images that reflect real life, not just the glossy photos that the brochures provide.
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.
Hotel address : Elenite Holiday Village, Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, 8259
Please wait while we load the map for Royal Club Victoria - Elenite
Questions and Answers about Royal Club Victoria - Elenite
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.